Author Topic: Kamala: New girl at Sheri's Ranch  (Read 1673 times)

B-team010

Kamala: New girl at Sheri's Ranch
« on: January 16, 2017, 07:24:06 AM »
While I usually frequent the Northern Nevada brothels, I found myself in Vegas recently and made the drive out to Pahrump to check out Sheri's Ranch. I had previously visited their website so I had an idea of who I wanted to see. However, I was very pleasantly surprised to meet a new lady who I had overlooked on the website: Kamala.

She approached me immediately after I had ordered a drink at the bar in standard brothel fashion. When I first laid eyes on her I became a blubbering fool with my mouth agape. Kamala is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in person and is, without a doubt, the most gorgeous working girl I've ever met! Her photo portfolio doesn't even remotely do her justice.

Her face is reminiscent of a youthful Elizabeth Taylor. She has gorgeous thick dark hair and the body of a voluptuous goddess: extremely large breasts (maybe DDD cup), small waist, perfect hips & ass. She was perfectly dressed in a tight black lingerie dress that amplified her flawless body. In addition to her magnificent appearance, she was a delight to speak with.

She is a very sweet Texas girl. We made small talk and I learned just how new to Nevada brothels she was: it was her second day and had only done one party (at that time). Our ten minute bar talk time (a policy unique to Sheri's) had come to an end and she had to leave me for a bit to give other girls a chance to talk to me. I ended up talking to two other girls - both of which who were beautiful - but none could hold a candle to the voluptuous vixen I couldn't get out of my mind. I went back to Kamala and asked for a tour and to talk about a party.

She gave the standard brothel tour and we made our way to her room to talk business. It was obvious in negotiations that she was new but she handled herself well. She was professional and tried to work with me. Unfortunately, we couldn't come to an agreement. She initially proposed the standard outrageous price (does anyone actually pay that?) and then quickly worked down to fairly reasonable prices. I went to my maximum but it was about $100 below her minimum. I'm not sure if the "bridge too far" was due to her inexperience or to the higher prices of the Southern Nevada brothels (I've had great parties in Northern Nevada for less than the maximum price I suggested to her).

We parted ways but she was a sweetheart the entire time. If I can swing a higher budget, I'll definitely try to party with her. As I said before, she's the most stunningly gorgeous girl I've ever seen in a brothel and her website photos don't even remotely do her justice.

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
Re: Kamala: New girl at Sheri's Ranch
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 08:13:48 AM »
Thanks for the report, Bteam. It took me a while to alleviate emotion during negs, so Kudos to you. Maybe the next time you're there, she may approach you again and ask if you're still interested? Sheri's is not my cup of tea, but some Monger buddies say they can have a decent party there? Best of luck to you and your experiences!

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 08:35:41 AM »
Thanks B-team010 for sharing your experience about Kamala.  In general a Sheri's lady could start the negotiations with a skyhigh number.  Though have heard skyhigh numbers at other negotiationing brothels including: the Moonlite Bunnyranch, the Chicken Ranch, and the Mustang Ranch.  Obviously would have to hear what happened with the negotiations..... if the difference was $100 and if you believe the result with Kamala would be a terrific party then I would probably party with her providing that final number was not higher than a similar style party with an ATF.

Sheri's 10 minute rule -- if a potential client enters Sheri's and neither asks to see a specific lady nor approaches a Sheri's lady then a random Sheri's lady can approach a potential client and talk to him/her for around 10 minutes.  The myth about this rule is the 10 minutes can be extended by the potential client.
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

B-team010

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 09:53:00 AM »
Thank you for the positive feedback.

Aside from the sky-high initial offer, the negotiation was polite & professional. Kamala definitely was willing to work with me. My maximum number was based on previous parties in Northern Nevada. I took the max I've spent on my parties there and added $100. I think she was truly at her minimum offer and we were still $100 apart. I try my best to be disciplined (and polite) in my negotiations so that I can have more parties over time. That's why I had to pass.

She was definitely the most gorgeous working girl I've met. I'll definitely try again in a few months... Possibly with a slightly larger budget.

Regarding the "10 minute rule", are you saying that I could've spent more time talking to her if I'd asked? If so, I feel very foolish for not doing so!

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 01:41:39 PM »
....Regarding the "10 minute rule", are you saying that I could've spent more time talking to her if I'd asked? If so, I feel very foolish for not doing so!

"Rules are made to be broken."

Yes, the girls are aware of the rule.
The madam is aware of the rule.
The shift manager is aware of the rule.
The bar tender is aware of the rule.

However (at Sheris),
One girl sat with me most of the evening, as long as I bought her drinks.
Another girl shared a meal with me.  I asked her if it was "okay".  She said she had checked with the shift manager.

But, someone could call you on it.

It all depends on their mood, and how you and others handle the situation.  Flirt with the bartender and the shift manager, as well as the girl.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 01:50:29 PM »
I usually have good luck at Sheri's.  Maybe I just come on the right night...  I even get compted drinks and sometimes a free room.  I guess it's just being at the right place at the right time?   The only thing about Sheri's girls is they don't (usually) offer extras during a party  :(
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2017, 06:03:25 PM »
Thank you for the positive feedback.

Aside from the sky-high initial offer, the negotiation was polite & professional. Kamala definitely was willing to work with me. My maximum number was based on previous parties in Northern Nevada. I took the max I've spent on my parties there and added $100. I think she was truly at her minimum offer and we were still $100 apart. I try my best to be disciplined (and polite) in my negotiations so that I can have more parties over time. That's why I had to pass.

She was definitely the most gorgeous working girl I've met. I'll definitely try again in a few months... Possibly with a slightly larger budget.

Regarding the "10 minute rule", are you saying that I could've spent more time talking to her if I'd asked? If so, I feel very foolish for not doing so!

Definitely!
A Sheri's lady approaches the potential client and starts a conversation.  The potential client is interested in her and desires to talk with the Sheri's lady beyond 10 minutes.  As long as the Sheri's lady agrees..... then the conversation can go beyond 10 minutes.
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2017, 06:33:18 PM »
....Regarding the "10 minute rule", are you saying that I could've spent more time talking to her if I'd asked? If so, I feel very foolish for not doing so!

"Rules are made to be broken."

Yes, the girls are aware of the rule.
The madam is aware of the rule.
The shift manager is aware of the rule.
The bar tender is aware of the rule.

However (at Sheris),
One girl sat with me most of the evening, as long as I bought her drinks.
Another girl shared a meal with me.  I asked her if it was "okay".  She said she had checked with the shift manager.

But, someone could call you on it.

It all depends on their mood, and how you and others handle the situation.  Flirt with the bartender and the shift manager, as well as the girl.

MYTH!
MrTShirt, this rule is not being broken as you suggest. 
See above in Reply #6!

Good possibility..... LOL..... potential clients who have intentions to party may be granted additional time.....

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2017, 09:07:56 AM »
I always check out all the ladies during the "speed dating" thing, then go back and share a drink with the lady that I'm most interested in.   

The only house rule is they cannot approach you more than once, but you can go back and choose them for a drink if there is a spark and want to go from there.   You do not have to pick a girl during the initial meet & greet session.   

If you are having difficulty finding the right girl, see the hostess for her recommendations (see Amber, my wing girl...   she is very helpful).   
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969