Author Topic: Jade, Ruby, Kimberly and friends give back! LOVE RANCH NORTH!  (Read 2866 times)

jadecapri

Jade, Ruby, Kimberly and friends give back! LOVE RANCH NORTH!
« on: October 01, 2011, 01:36:05 PM »
Jade Capri, Ruby Rae, and Kimberly Love want to invite you to be apart of helping us raise awareness and donating for Breast Cancer Awareness Month! For the month of October we will be taking donations for the Susan G. Komen foundation, and in return, we will give you extra time on your next party (at our own discretion and our agreement). The offer for extra time will never expire, even if you come in a year from now! Us ladies will also be donating a percentage of our earnings from the month to the foundation as well.

Donations amounts can either be $25, $50, or $100 dollars, and checks and money orders must be made out to Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Attn: Donor Services.

Please send donations (cash, checks, or money orders) to:
*Jade Capri, Ruby Rae, or Kimberly Love*

95 Kit Kat Rd.
Carson City, NV 89706
1 (775) 246-7252
Fax# (775) 246-7204
sorry all for the confusion.

Let's all work together and be united for this cause. Bunnyranch ladies and Love Ranch South ladies, feel free to join in and help us!

We will be keeping this thread updated to let you know how much we have raised throughout the month.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 08:15:59 PM by jadecapri »

Ruby Rae

Re: Jade, Ruby, Kimberly and friends give back! LOVE RANCH NORTH!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 01:40:10 PM »
Any support would be very much appreciated! We love giving back and doing good by others, so let's all work together :) Please email me at rubyrae@loveranch.net if you have any questions, or Jade Capri (jadecapri@loveranch.net) or Kimberly Love (kimberlylove@loveranch.net)

East Coast Guy

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 03:30:29 PM »
Jade Capri, Ruby Rae, and Kimberly Love want to invite you to be apart of helping us raise awareness and donating for Breast Cancer Awareness Month! For the month of October we will be taking donations for the Susan G. Komen foundation, and in return, we will give you extra time on your next party (at our own discretion and our agreement). The offer for extra time will never expire, even if you come in a year from now! Us ladies will also be donating a percentage of our earnings from the month to the foundation as well.

Donations amounts can either be $25, $50, or $100 dollars, and checks and money orders must be made out to Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Attn: Donor Services.

Please send donations (cash, checks, or money orders) to:
*Jade Capri, Ruby Rae, or Kimberly Love*
95 Bunny Ranch Dr
Mound House, NV 89706

Let's all work together and be united for this cause. Bunnyranch ladies and Love Ranch South ladies, feel free to join in and help us!

We will be keeping this thread updated to let you know how much we have raised throughout the month.

This is a great idea!   I'll have a check out to Jade in the next mail.   Thank you for doing this!   

East Coast Guy

East Coast Guy

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 12:26:05 PM »
Hi Jade, Ruby, Kimberly or Dennis.   I have  a check ready to send out but want to double check on the address.   You have it as 95 Bunny Ranch Road Moundhouse, NV.   Google maps shows no such road in Mound House.  it does show:

1) 95 Kit Kat Drive.   (Love Ranch North)

2) 69 Moonlite Road Mound House.   (MLBR)   

What is the correct address?   Thanks

East Coast Guy

Offline CrockHarker

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 03:05:03 PM »
Any support would be very much appreciated! We love giving back and doing good by others, so let's all work together :) Please email me at rubyrae@loveranch.net if you have any questions, or Jade Capri (jadecapri@loveranch.net) or Kimberly Love (kimberlylove@loveranch.net)

I did mine online and emailed the receipt to the ladies. Quick and simple. And it is for a VERY worthy cause. Good luck, ladies. I think what you're doing is awesome!

Offline Jagged

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 05:34:13 PM »
Hi Jade, Ruby, Kimberly or Dennis.   I have  a check ready to send out but want to double check on the address.   You have it as 95 Bunny Ranch Road Moundhouse, NV.   Google maps shows no such road in Mound House.  it does show:

East Coast Guy

HEy  East  Coast Guy.

The  cul -de -sac ((road))  where  the SqeezePlay  &  the 3 houses ((  Sagebrush,,  Kit Kat,,  &  Kitty"s(( Buny Ranch II,  Miss Kitty;s Guest Ranch,,  Love Ranch...  What ever name  Dennis want  2 calll the house next)) ))   

is  called ((official name))
  Kit  Kat  Drive.  (( Some called it  Kit Kat Ln.  or  Kit Kat Rd. ))

The address is 
Love Ranch North                       or               Love Ranch North
   95 Kit Kat Dr.                                               95 Kit Kat Rd.
Carson City, NV 89706                               Mound House, NV  89706

Either  1  of   those  address  will get  it  there.    Yes.   I  have use  both street  names  &&  city names  2  mail things  2 some of the ladies  @  all the houses  out  there.  (( yea.  I  know I live close by...  but sometime I didnt  feel  like driving or I was on the raod.  Back then I was on the driving alot)).

Also  U  can  get the  address of all the houses
from  Speedy  directions  @ "Speed Racer's" Driving Directions to Nevada's Legal Brothels 
   U  can click  here on the link --->  http://www.sex-in-nevada.com/directions/carson.html

« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 06:31:43 PM by Jagged »

East Coast Guy

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 07:31:42 PM »

East Coast Guy

HEy  East  Coast Guy.

The  cul -de -sac ((road))  where  the SqeezePlay  &  the 3 houses ((  Sagebrush,,  Kit Kat,,  &  Kitty"s(( Buny Ranch II,  Miss Kitty;s Guest Ranch,,  Love Ranch...  What ever name  Dennis want  2 calll the house next)) ))   

The address is 

Either  1  of   those  address  will get  it  there.    Yes.   I  have use  both street  names  &&  city names  2  mail things  2 some of the ladies  @  all the houses  out  there.  (( yea.  I  know I live close by...  but sometime I didnt  feel  like driving or I was on the raod.  Back then I was on the driving alot)).

from  Speedy  directions  @ "Speed Racer's" Driving Directions to Nevada's Legal Brothels 
   U  can click  here on the link --->  http://www.sex-in-nevada.com/directions/carson.html

Thanks Jagged.   

East Coast Guy

Ruby Rae

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 02:32:58 PM »
Yes, it's Kit Kat Dr! Sorry for the confusion, our message board auto changes the address when we type it onto there and we just copied and pasted. Let us know if you have any other questions! Thank you for all the support!

jadecapri

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 08:13:49 PM »

East Coast Guy
awwww... for some reason I haven't subscribed for my own thread!
So the correct address is

Love Ranch North
95 Kit Kat Rd.
Carson City, NV 89706
1 (775) 246-7252
Fax# (775) 246-7204
money orders must be made out to Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Attn: Donor Services.

Ruby wrote this post and it's automatic change when you type the address. Sorry for the confusion.
East Coast you are a very sweet man... Thank you for being so kind!! :-* :-* :-*

jadecapri

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 08:16:49 PM »

I did mine online and emailed the receipt to the ladies. Quick and simple. And it is for a VERY worthy cause. Good luck, ladies. I think what you're doing is awesome!
Thank you so much sweetheart!!!! You are too good for us.... We loved the candie :-*

jadecapri

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2011, 08:17:54 PM »

East Coast Guy

HEy  East  Coast Guy.

The address is 

Thank goodness we have you Jagged :-* :-*

Dennis Hof

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2011, 06:47:29 PM »

East Coast Guy

HEy  East  Coast Guy.

The address is 

Vince Neil calls it the food court

The clients just call it the place Dennis owns with the most and hottest girls in the red light district.

The voters called it the brothel of the year.

jadecapri

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2011, 11:29:25 AM »
Hi Lovers!!!

I wanted to say hello to everyone and send you some kisses from Brazil. I will be here until november 13th. Also to remind you that the month of october is one day from the end but we can still take any donation that you feel comfortable giving to us. Take this as a investment on a future party with me or Ruby and Kimberly.

I will leave you for now with big HUGS AND KISSES....

Jade