Author Topic: KnowMe #2 & #3  (Read 521 times)

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
KnowMe #2 & #3
« on: June 22, 2017, 09:39:38 AM »
+1
Saving the best for last, I had 2 more parties with KnowMe before heading home.   They say you have to try something 3 times before making a judgment - with her once will do!   If you like a really fun party with lots of extras give this one a try.   Her Bunny Board pics don't do her justice...  check out her Twitter page if you want to get a taste of her real beauty & style. 

Our 2nd party was nothing short of amazing.  This girl's oral skills are the best, period!  The coolest part of this girl is her vast genre of abilities and talents.  Every time I see her, I peel away another layer - she's like an onion, haha!     We somehow ended up in a big easy chair in the corner of her room doing an intense reverse cowgirl - with her doing squats and me sitting down - WOW!   

Our 3rd and final party was a warm & fuzzy GFE.  We had a few drinks at the bar then took a long walk in the desert night, looking up at the stars and talking about life.  We then went back inside to her room and spent quality time in her private hot tub taking a bubble bath.  We then continued for the grand finish before toweling off and kissing goodbye.  It was bittersweet...       

KnowMe has become a regular of mine and is quickly becoming an all-time favorite.  She's definitely a keeper!
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

KnowMe

Re: KnowMe #2 & #3
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 02:00:39 PM »
I certainly had a wonderful time. I love to show off my oral skills. And I'd love to see you anytime you come through. Thank you for the wonderful nice comments. And the nice review our parties. I can't wait to meet again