Discussions > LPIN Specific Discussion

Recovery time after climax: How much is ideal?

(1/5) > >>

Anna Suvari:
You've just had mind-blowing sex and you're basking in the delicious afterglow. Some men might be ready for more immediately, whereas others need 10 minutes, others an hour, and still others a day or two, maybe more.

How much recovery time is ideal for you?

By offering unlimited climaxes, no matter how much time you book, it's my goal to ensure that you've fully emptied the chamber! ;)

Kevin:
As I mentioned in another thread, it takes me a long time to cum *once* when I have a condom on--quite often the lady has to finish me off manually--so I have never even tried to do it twice in an LPIN session.

With condomless sex I can get hard again within a half hour or less.

Interested bystander:
Physically I would say an hour or so but as I age it takes considerably longer to find the interest.

SIDEWINDER:

--- Quote from: Anna Suvari on April 21, 2010, 06:47:49 PM ---You've just had mind-blowing sex and you're basking in the delicious afterglow. Some men might be ready for more immediately, whereas others need 10 minutes, others an hour, and still others a day or two, maybe more.

How much recovery time is ideal for you?

By offering unlimited climaxes, no matter how much time you book, it's my goal to ensure that you've fully emptied the chamber! ;)

--- End quote ---

I guess that would depend on how long of a nap I take after that mind blowing sex ::)

sportsman:
Back in the day, I've done two parties in one day; the last time was three years ago at the MLBR with Felicia Foxx and Vanilla...but I had almost four hours off, so the repeat was relatively easy!

??? ::)

P.S. I know they are required, but condoms aren't conducive to pleasureable sexual experiences...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version