Discussions > LPIN Specific Discussion

Recovery time after climax: How much is ideal?

<< < (5/5)

georoc01:
Naw..it usually goes the other way. The longer I go without, the more I start craving it..

double d:

--- Quote from: Anna Suvari on April 27, 2010, 06:32:07 PM ---Here's another question: Does your level of sexual interest vary based on how much nookie you're getting? Rephrased: The more sex you have, the more you want it?

--- End quote ---

Good question Anna, a friend of mine who used to raise show rabbits for FFA told me this. The male rabbit(buck) always stays separated from the female rabbit(doe). When he finally gets in the cage with her...he's done in two seconds.(he actually grunts real loud and falls off..lol) If the buck stays in there with her..it absolutely ruins a good buck...he gets it so much he looses interest...all he wants to do is watch tv, smoke cigarettes and drink beer ;D  The moral to the story...pace yourself ;D   DD

sportsman:
Any time I have sex is a time to celebrate...the fact that I am STILL ABLE to is a source of amazement...
My goal is to have a party when I am 100 years old, with some young foxy lady with long legs, big boobs and well...everything else in working order... ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version