Discussions > LPIN Specific Discussion

Friday Night Banquet Reminder

(1/5) > >>

shooter:
Well another Friday night and we are one week closer to LPIN Gathering-14. Now only 13 weeks away,,and reservations for the banquet on Friday July 23,

2010 need to be made within 9 weeks , by June 23,2010.  I did hear from 2 more old hosers this week so we are starting to get our minimum  

number needed. The faster we get there the fewer reminders you will have to see.

sportsman:
Guys taking ladies to the banquet...be advised that some brothels are going to charge you up to four figures for taking a lady to the banquet (and that, from what I understand, does not include party-time...
scuttlebutt for the price wary (or worry, as the case may be...) 8) ???

canuck19:

--- Quote from: sportsman on April 23, 2010, 10:22:23 PM ---Guys taking ladies to the banquet...be advised that some brothels are going to charge you up to four figures for taking a lady to the banquet (and that, from what I understand, does not include party-time...
scuttlebutt for the price wary (or worry, as the case may be...) 8) ???

--- End quote ---

How do you know sportsman? Have you been involved in the negotiations for everyone taking a lady to the banquet?  I for one will make my own decision on how much I will pay to take a lady to the banquet and if its too much I'll go by myself or not go at all and take the loss of the ticket(s). Hell I've blown more than the cost of one ticket on a blackjack hand/poker hand/roll of the dice and lost, so its not a big deal.

So I am going to advise; Guys find a lady that you like to spend time with, ask her if she wants to go to the banquet, see if you can come to a mutual agreement on price for whatever you two want to do and have a good time! Don't be scared away until you know all the details. Only you know what you're willing to pay and what she and the house will accept. If you don't ask you won't know! Or just go on your own, It's up to you!

Lulz:
Hey for those of us that can't afford to be there like me, how about someone set up a free feed on justin.tv.  All you need is a pc, webcam/mic, and highspeed net.

On the flipside if you want to hire me to webcast it and have the cash, msg me. ;)

shooter:
I do not see that happening Lulz, There are some among us who would not wish their faces out  on the internet. Some people aparently have jobs.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version