Discussions > LPIN Specific Discussion

First time in Elko

(1/4) > >>

StyvGyy:
Hello, I’m a new member to this forum. I’ve read through a lot of helpful posts on here.

I wanted to check in to see if any members had tips for my first trip to Elko which is coming up soon (I plan to fly into SLC and rent a car). I’ve been to a brothel elsewhere before, but having read the rave reviews about Mona’s and Inez’s in particular, I’m excited to experience it myself.

I will be sure to report back after the trip. Thank you in advance!

Inez’s-Peter:

--- Quote from: StyvGyy on April 13, 2024, 06:23:56 PM ---Hello, I’m a new member to this forum. I’ve read through a lot of helpful posts on here.

I wanted to check in to see if any members had tips for my first trip to Elko which is coming up soon (I plan to fly into SLC and rent a car). I’ve been to a brothel elsewhere before, but having read the rave reviews about Mona’s and Inez’s in particular, I’m excited to experience it myself.

I will be sure to report back after the trip. Thank you in advance!

--- End quote ---

Welcome...  Hope to see you soon.  I responded to your pm..   ;D

Peakbagger:
Good post, I am also a new member.   I will be driving to Elko from SLC and my only question is whether Wells is worth a stop or should one just drive straight through.

My other question is which evenings are the most busy and least busy?

Thanks for all the great information

cactus Jack:
You can't go wrong at Mona's and Inez's. I would drive straight through and save my money for Elko. I like to say at Stockmen's because it is only two blocks from Mona's. There are several restaurants in the area, and Stockmen's has a free breakfast.

I always like to visit brothels during the middle of the week. Generally speaking I think they have more business on the weekends. If there are specific girls at Mona/Inez you are interested in give them a call to check availability. You might want to make a reservation if you have your heart set on a particular lady.

Have a good trip.

Bellashaciendaranch:
Enjoy your stay in beautiful Elko County! You'll love your first time here and hopefully enjoy many more visits to Northeast Nevada!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version