Author Topic: Jessy @ Mona's  (Read 417 times)

Offline Maverick777

• Couch Lint
Jessy @ Mona's
« on: October 11, 2017, 08:40:07 PM »
+7
I was supposed to write this review a long time ago, but I think subconsciously I didn't want the secret of how awesome Jessy is to get out.  She didn't stay a secret for very long.  Jessy is well reviewed and rightfully so.  I can testify that everything written about her is true.  Jessy is absolutely gorgeous and has an amazing figure.  What I like about her most is her personality and her ability to get me to instantly relax.  Relaxation and being comfortable with a woman is very important to me.  I will miss her and hope she will return sometime in the future.

Max Wood

Re: Jessy @ Mona's
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 09:34:31 PM »
+4
I had a one hour party with Jessy yesterday. Highly recommended.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 12:05:14 PM »
+2
I had a one hour party with Jessy yesterday. Highly recommended.
I was supposed to write this review a long time ago, but I think subconsciously I didn't want the secret of how awesome Jessy is to get out.  She didn't stay a secret for very long.  Jessy is well reviewed and rightfully so.  I can testify that everything written about her is true.  Jessy is absolutely gorgeous and has an amazing figure.  What I like about her most is her personality and her ability to get me to instantly relax.  Relaxation and being comfortable with a woman is very important to me.  I will miss her and hope she will return sometime in the future.

Jessy is quickly becoming one of our brightest stars in Elko.  Jessy's tour ends this weekend so run and don't walk..  LOL

Peter

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 09:40:48 PM »

Thank you very much for the great review. I had a fantastic time with you.
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰