Author Topic: Elko/Wells trip  (Read 1417 times)

TheImpsDelight

Elko/Wells trip
« on: October 10, 2017, 04:35:17 AM »
+7
Hello all,

I'm still relatively new to LPIN and completely new to this forum - I recently did a Northeastern NV trip though and had a great time, so I figured I'd give a shout out in the form of reviews?

Elko
Mona's ~ Jessy

My first time with LPIN I went to Mona's and I was well treated and felt taken care of, so I figured I'd just head back there for this time. I was bummed that Amber Fae wasn't there, but I had scouted out Jessy on the website as well and was happy to get a party with her. Very, very shapely in a relatively small package. Extremely eager to please. I only took a 30 minute party (I try to party with multiple girls each trip without much of a budget) but even with just that I got fairly well worn out. Afterward I had to go back to my hotel room and rest for a good 4 hours or so before heading back for more debauchery.

Desert Rose ~ Lacey/Autumn(?)

I notice Desert Rose doesn't get as many reps on here as Mona's or Inez's, but I had a good time there. I went back to Mona's first but wasn't sure on anyone besides Jessy, but I don't like partying with the same person twice usually, so I went to check out Desert Rose. Ended up partying with a Lacey, but I could swear her picture on the website is captioned as Autumn, so who knows? Maybe I just have a shitty visual memory.

We ended up clicking really well and my 30 minute party ended up turning into an hour party! Literally had me begging for more, lol. I don't know how in-depth details wise we're allowed to get but did all of my favorites, and in addition I found out that she is really, really good at handjobs. Almost came from that alone.

After going back to the hotel to rest for a few hours I then broke my don't party with the same person twice rule and came back for another party with her. Very fun.

Wells - Bella's - Summer

When I started driving back home I passed through Wells - didn't really intend to stop but I figured what the hell, I'll stop by and see if there's anyone one I like. I ended up spending 30 minutes with Summer. Had fun and it was a good cap on the journey, but a weird thing with Bella's - all the girls seem overly obsessed with the owner, as if their every move was being watched. It was a weird vibe. Loved partying with Summer though, but I'll probably stick with Elko from now on.

And that is my quick review... Hoping to make another trip here coming up on my next weekend, before all the roads freeze over for the winter. Will have to check in on the floor lineups for the day in question (coming Sunday), if they decide on them that early? Really hoping Porsche and Tiffany are still there when I head over! *crosses fingers*

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
Re: Elko/Wells trip
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 12:03:47 PM »
You are in luck...  Porsche will be here till the 17th of this month.

Peter

Dirk Diggler

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 12:28:05 PM »
Hello all,

I'm still relatively new to LPIN and completely new to this forum - I recently did a Northeastern NV trip though and had a great time, so I figured I'd give a shout out in the form of reviews?

Elko
Mona's ~ Jessy

My first time with LPIN I went to Mona's and I was well treated and felt taken care of, so I figured I'd just head back there for this time. I was bummed that Amber Fae wasn't there, but I had scouted out Jessy on the website as well and was happy to get a party with her. Very, very shapely in a relatively small package. Extremely eager to please. I only took a 30 minute party (I try to party with multiple girls each trip without much of a budget) but even with just that I got fairly well worn out. Afterward I had to go back to my hotel room and rest for a good 4 hours or so before heading back for more debauchery.

Desert Rose ~ Lacey/Autumn(?)

I notice Desert Rose doesn't get as many reps on here as Mona's or Inez's, but I had a good time there. I went back to Mona's first but wasn't sure on anyone besides Jessy, but I don't like partying with the same person twice usually, so I went to check out Desert Rose. Ended up partying with a Lacey, but I could swear her picture on the website is captioned as Autumn, so who knows? Maybe I just have a shitty visual memory.

We ended up clicking really well and my 30 minute party ended up turning into an hour party! Literally had me begging for more, lol. I don't know how in-depth details wise we're allowed to get but did all of my favorites, and in addition I found out that she is really, really good at handjobs. Almost came from that alone.

After going back to the hotel to rest for a few hours I then broke my don't party with the same person twice rule and came back for another party with her. Very fun.

Wells - Bella's - Summer

When I started driving back home I passed through Wells - didn't really intend to stop but I figured what the hell, I'll stop by and see if there's anyone one I like. I ended up spending 30 minutes with Summer. Had fun and it was a good cap on the journey, but a weird thing with Bella's - all the girls seem overly obsessed with the owner, as if their every move was being watched. It was a weird vibe. Loved partying with Summer though, but I'll probably stick with Elko from now on.

And that is my quick review... Hoping to make another trip here coming up on my next weekend, before all the roads freeze over for the winter. Will have to check in on the floor lineups for the day in question (coming Sunday), if they decide on them that early? Really hoping Porsche and Tiffany are still there when I head over! *crosses fingers*

It's nice to see some information on different houses, thanks for the review!

Dirk

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 01:40:42 PM »
Very nice review! Welcome to the board TID!

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 03:51:00 PM »
Thank you for the reviews.  We got some new ones on our websites you may enjoy as well.  Hope to meet you this weekend!