Author Topic: Turning out to be My Year for LPIN  (Read 1314 times)

Amadan69

Turning out to be My Year for LPIN
« on: September 26, 2018, 12:14:02 PM »
Well, In addition to my January trip I am now booked for another business trip in October. I will be in the Las Vegas area October 21-27. This trip includes airport to hotel / conference transportation, so I wont have a car at my disposal. So tell me, oh wise Mongers, what's your favorite nearby brothel and why, and what options do you recommend for getting there?

I must say I am partial to Love Ranch because my first experience was at LRN with the amazing (now retired) sexylexiejames.

I look forward to the advice of the experienced.

Amadan69

Re: Turning out to be My Year for LPIN
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 01:50:18 PM »
Seeing as there were no other recommendations it looks like I will be sticking with LRV. Now I gotta pick my girl...

adventurer

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 04:27:40 PM »
Depends on what you are looking for but I would go to LRV or Alien cathouse. I'd also see if you can rent a car for the day

nopewopbop

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 04:45:52 PM »
Vegas rental cars are less than resort fees, and a small fraction of a party price.  Rent a car, check out as many houses as you need then enjoy something unique in the Nevada wilds.  It will be a treat to drive away from Vegas and its clutter.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 06:02:28 PM »
+1
Rent a car and have fun!  I would start at Sheri's and Chicken Ranch.  If you have time, drive out to LRV (25 miles further on Rt. 160), then ACH (another 20 miles up Rt. 95).  Roxanne is now at Sheri's too!  ;)

Just wondering... when is your trip in January?  I'll be in Nevada for New Years. 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline The toffeeman

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2018, 09:45:16 PM »
Don't forget to ask for the ChicagoBob rate at Sheri's  :D

(Just kidding, you may get wet quickly. Would hire a car then you can check out all 4 and not pressured to party at any one house. Remember generally pricing is Sheri's > CR > LRV > ACH. If you have oodles of cash, the first two may be your thing, less cash, maybe try the latter 2. I am sure you will find a good party though)
# NE Nevada is great

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 03:03:44 AM »
+1
Don't forget to ask for the ChicagoBob rate at Sheri's  :D

I'm not cheap...I'm just thrifty!  :P

History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Amadan69

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2018, 05:28:18 AM »
Unfortunately I wont be there for New Year's ChicagoBob. My January trip is 7th-12th.

I'm still thinking from what I have read here that Sheri's and CR would probably be too premium for me. Same reason I stayed away from Bunny Ranch on my Reno trip. I am in this for fun and pleasure not status (thats why I drive a Jeep, not a Mercedes). I am also a little more laid back and budget conscious. ACH does sound interesting though it is the furthest. If I do get a car there's nothing to stop me from checking them all out and I may do that. Problem with these "work trips" is that I have to remain UTR with my work mates. Renting a car might make that harder since I don't drink alcohol I would probably get drafted as "bus driver" for the whole team. Easier to "call it a night" and "go back to my room" when I don't have anyone expecting me to be a chauffeur.

nopewopbop

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2018, 11:19:50 AM »
+1
Just tell them you are going to do boring things.... Scattering a dead relative in the desert, watching for aliens at Area 51, spelling your name in rocks on the side of the highway, visiting the Mojave phone booth......

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2018, 01:02:21 PM »
Unfortunately I wont be there for New Year's ChicagoBob. My January trip is 7th-12th.

I'm still thinking from what I have read here that Sheri's and CR would probably be too premium for me. Same reason I stayed away from Bunny Ranch on my Reno trip. I am in this for fun and pleasure not status (thats why I drive a Jeep, not a Mercedes). I am also a little more laid back and budget conscious. ACH does sound interesting though it is the furthest. If I do get a car there's nothing to stop me from checking them all out and I may do that. Problem with these "work trips" is that I have to remain UTR with my work mates. Renting a car might make that harder since I don't drink alcohol I would probably get drafted as "bus driver" for the whole team. Easier to "call it a night" and "go back to my room" when I don't have anyone expecting me to be a chauffeur.

I wouldn't write off Sheri's until you see who's there.  I've had some awesome parties there even on my budget.  It just depends on the night and the lady.  CR is the same way...
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Amadan69

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2018, 05:13:44 AM »
Less than a a week to go! If there's any last minute advice or recommendations from the experienced feel free to PM me.

Amadan69

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2018, 11:36:53 AM »
I am quite bummed about the events of this week. I don't want to appear callous but I am wondering how this will affect the other brothels near Las Vegas? I had originally made my plans around LRV, but now that is no longer an option. I am worried about how "supply & demand" might affect my budget and expectation out of changing to Chicken Ranch or Sheri's.

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2018, 02:08:17 PM »
I am quite bummed about the events of this week. I don't want to appear callous but I am wondering how this will affect the other brothels near Las Vegas? I had originally made my plans around LRV, but now that is no longer an option. I am worried about how "supply & demand" might affect my budget and expectation out of changing to Chicken Ranch or Sheri's.
Expect business as usual at the ACH, CR and Sheris.  After all, they can't do anything, in spite of all the people impacted at the LRV.

It is like coming upon a car crash on the road.  Sad, but once the authorities are there, all you can do is move on to stay out of the way.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837