Author Topic: Licensed Massage Therapist  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Jack Rackham

• Hoser Family Member
Licensed Massage Therapist
« on: December 07, 2012, 09:12:06 PM »
I will be staying at the Peppermill next weekend (with several trips to the brothels and some snowshoeing/skiing) and was hoping that someone could recommend a good massage therapist at the Peppermill Spa?? I like to get deep tissue-type massages. If you would like to PM me for the info., that would be great. Thanks.

Jack

mia cummings

Re: Licensed Massage Therapist
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 10:10:41 PM »
totally love that place, wish i remembered the name of that one really good therapist for you, i am a massage junky, so to me, they were all! good!

ps

i dont gamble or hang out in bars, so i had alot of massages from alot of the therapists there, and just remember, doing that sauna before your massage makes your session 40% more effective..

enjoy :)

oxoxox

amore

Carolina

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 06:19:10 AM »
Outdate, his and her massages at the Peppermill!  It was awesome!  :-*
The Peppermill is my favorite place in Reno.

Offline Jack Rackham

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 09:57:31 AM »
totally love that place, wish i remembered the name of that one really good therapist for you, i am a massage junky, so to me, they were all! good!

ps

i dont gamble or hang out in bars, so i had alot of massages from alot of the therapists there, and just remember, doing that sauna before your massage makes your session 40% more effective..

enjoy :)

oxoxox

amore

Massage junkie too. Also, I've observed that having a massage before sex also improves physical activity and orgasms. It must be that increased circulation.  ;D

Offline Jack Rackham

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2012, 09:59:52 AM »
Yeah, I would imagine that would be fun. Anymore, I don't do outdates. I plan on spending some time at the Mustang this weekend. Hope to see you there - I'll introduce myself if you are.

Jack

Offline Jack Rackham

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2012, 12:31:50 PM »
Yeah, I would imagine that would be fun. Anymore, I don't do outdates. I plan on spending some time at the Mustang this weekend. Hope to see you there - I'll introduce myself if you are.

Jack
Sorry, meant to say NEXT weekend.