Poll

Which is the cheapest brothel in Northern Nevada?

Bunny Ranch
3 (13.6%)
Kit Kat Ranch
8 (36.4%)
Love Ranch
1 (4.5%)
Mustang Ranch
4 (18.2%)
Sagebrush Ranch
4 (18.2%)
Wild Horse Ranch
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: February 26, 2010, 01:46:55 PM

Author Topic: Poll: cheapest brothel in Northern Nevada?  (Read 49553 times)

aguy

Poll: cheapest brothel in Northern Nevada?
« on: January 27, 2010, 01:46:56 PM »
I know it depends on the individual lady.  Still it's probably of interest to many of us.
Negotiated prices to be used.

SIDEWINDER

Re: Poll: cheapest brothel in Northern Nevada?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 02:21:03 PM »
I wouldn't hold my breath on getting an answer. 

:D

Voyeur

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 02:35:57 PM »
Hmmm... in my case, the most expensive party I've ever had was at the WH. Also the two cheapest parties.

Offline JIM

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 03:29:21 PM »
I'm your huckleberry.  Based on my personal experience, the Sagebrush has the lowest prices, although I've had similarly priced parties at the Love Ranch, Kit Kat and WFMR.

I used to be a regular, 30-minute half-and-half customer, and I always paid $200 at the Sagebrush. For a longer party of one hour, I paid $300.  Most of the girls at the Sagebrush do not meet my standards, and I have no desire to party with them.

At the Kit Kat, I paid $200-300 for 30 minute parties, and $350 for a couple 45-minute parties.  I don't like the Kit Kat, actually, and I will probably only return there if the women pay to fuck me.  So, I'm probably not returning there. :)

At the Love Ranch, I partied with a lot of ladies for 30 minutes for $200, although for some ladies I paid $250.  For an hour-long party at the LR, I have paid $350-400.  I adore Jimi Lynn, and I really like Jasmine Jamison and Angelica.  Most of the girls in the line-up do not meet my standards, but quite a few do.  It doesn't really matter anyway, because if I'm going there, I'm probably going to see Jimi Lynn or Jasmine Jamison.

At the WFMR, I paid $200 for all 30-minute parties, $300 for a couple 45-minute parties and $400-600 for many hour-long parties, usually in a bungalow.  I've also paid $1000-1200 for 2 hours, and $1500-1700 for 3 hours on several occasions (usually in a bungalow).  I've partied with a lot of girls there in the past, but only with Kaila for the past 6 months and counting.  There are a lot of others there who are pretty great, though, I must say.  Kaila is not the most or least expensive lady there, but she hooked me and reeled me in without gouging me, and it turned out to be a very profitable venture for her and a satisfying experience for me.

At the WH, I have paid $250 for several 30-minute parties, and $400-600 for a couple hour-long parties.

I've never been to the MLBR, partly because of the horror stories I have heard.  I also recall Max of the MLBR, when she was at the WFMR, wanting $2500 for an hour, which she kindly reduced to $500 for 15 minutes when I balked at the price (or maybe my jaw just dropped open).  If she can get that amount, then more power to her.  I probably need to check it out, though.  Anna Suvari intrigues me.

Some facts about me are:
1.  I remember every price every girl has ever quoted me, forever.  I have a memory for names and numbers.
2.  If I can party with a hot girl for a reasonable price, I just might party with that girl A LOT.  What she doesn't get from me in one party, she may well make up for it in volume.  

Thanks for sharing.I agree with a lot of your brothel observations.When Logan Landry left the Bunnyranch and went to Mustang as
       Max,she brought along her prices.Max scoffed at my offer of $400 for 1 hour party.I recall the other ladies said she was walking men all
       night long.

ovr-da-hill

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 05:15:09 PM »
Seems to be a few brothels left off the list for "Northern" Nevada.  What about Inez's?

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 05:21:32 PM »
I'm not the Op..but the brothels east of  Fernly & Moundhouse are considered 'Eastern Brothels' and would be a different category.

ovr-da-hill

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 05:22:30 PM »
Ahhh, east is east and north is west.  Got it!   ;D

Bobbi

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 02:23:06 AM »
bump

Offline Avatar

• Hoser Family Member
  • I love a woman with a nice tail
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2010, 03:47:22 PM »
 If I can party with a hot girl for a reasonable price, I just might party with that girl A LOT.  What she doesn't get from me in one party, she may well make up for it in volume.  

That is me as well.

The way I look at is if a Lady gives me a great rate and I enjoy her company,
why party with anyone else plus after several parties she gets to know
more of what I like and I get to know a little more of what she likes as well.

I will party with other Ladies if my favorite Lady is not there but I try to
make my trips correspond with her visits.

goldie

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2010, 06:06:51 PM »
 If I can party with a hot girl for a reasonable price, I just might party with that girl A LOT.  What she doesn't get from me in one party, she may well make up for it in volume.  

That is me as well.

After partying with a few different ladie at my favorite ranch I found one I really liked and tended to stick with her...but what I find now is that when I walk in the door, no one else will even talk to me...it's as though they don't want to step on turf  :'(

Makes it a little more difficult or awkward to get to know other ladies.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2010, 06:38:58 PM »
...and I really like Jasmine Jamison and Angelica.  Most of the girls in the line-up do not meet my standards, but quite a few do.  It doesn't really matter anyway, because if I'm going there, I'm probably going to see Jimi Lynn or Jasmine Jamison.

Allenesq,

All right!!! Another Jasmine Jamison fan! Jasmine has quickly become my favorite lady at the Love Ranch.

The Hiking Guy

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2010, 06:42:07 PM »

That is me as well.

Yep, that's me as well--repeat parties with ladies who show me a great time for an affordable price. I typically venture out whenever my "regulars" aren't in town.

The Hiking Guy

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2010, 07:52:15 PM »

I used to have similar problems when I went to the houses a lot.   I remember I went into Kitty's one time and a girl started to approach me and another girl said "don't bother, he's just here to see X".  The funny thing is that while I had partied a few times with X it wasn't the girl I was a regular with and that particular day my regular wasn't there and I was looking for something different.

Anna Suvari

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2010, 08:07:04 PM »
Well, there you have it! Most expensive brothel AND tied for second-cheapest brothel!  :D

Seriously. It's all about the lady.

Robbin Young

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2010, 08:11:21 PM »

I used to have similar problems when I went to the houses a lot.   I remember I went into Kitty's one time and a girl started to approach me and another girl said "don't bother, he's just here to see X".  The funny thing is that while I had partied a few times with X it wasn't the girl I was a regular with and that particular day my regular wasn't there and I was looking for something different.

Here we go ::) honest and outspoken as always. 

When I was on the BR board the ladies from the BR and LR warmly welcomed me and we would often post back and forth with one another.  So to me, the BR site was a fun brothel forum.

On the otherhand, while I was on the WH forum, none of the girls welcomed me. :(  As always I have fun flirting and posting with forum members and there was a WH LPIN that actually chastised a WH member/patron (I guess he was her regular) for saying he wanted to meet me.  Even worse, I had several WH patrons that sent me PM's instead of posting, because they were afraid the LPIN they usually partied with, would get pissed. :o  One even commented on possibly arranging an outdate to avoid conflict.  I found this totally unacceptable behavior on the part of the WH LPIN and wondered why management allowed this to occur. ::)  NOT a friendly forum for a LPIN newbie!  Please note: Destini from the MR, was kind enough to write to me here and I now recommend her to my friends that are traveling to the Reno area.  She's beautiful and seems like a sweetheart.  Unfortunately, I didn't know Renee at that time...but now that I do, I will send my friends her way, as well.

Sorry, I know this doesn't have to do with brothel prices, but I noticed the recent post and felt compelled to add my input, as usual. ::) ;)

Robbin
xoxo