Author Topic: life in a brothel part 2 by joewarren74  (Read 1766 times)

joewarren74

life in a brothel part 2 by joewarren74
« on: June 03, 2013, 02:08:38 PM »
my jobs that at THE LOVE RANCH NORTH   are host and night housekeeper AKA floater as i wash trick sheets and trick towels at night ,that fun and as it come to my feelings about heather lane I'm dealing with it most of the time, i do live in her room,and most of the girls that work here knows her and she some times comes down to work that doing to be fun

EastcoastEnglishman

Re: life in a brothel part 2 by joewarren74
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 08:40:32 PM »
are so you are ? why two posts?

Offline ice-storm

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 10:28:15 PM »
How much laundry detergent and bleach are required to wash the stains? : O

joewarren74

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 11:43:10 PM »
no i dont take a black light to the sheets plus that just gross ,last week when i was doing a some wash i found one the girls sex toys in the wash that was fun

wakawaka69

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 11:59:45 PM »
This is a weird thread , and it has part 1 and 2 !!!!!?  :o
Who cares about housekeeping in a brothel, what's next ? the cooks will start posting ?

joewarren74

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 01:15:08 AM »
no i dont sniff trick sheets

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2013, 04:18:52 AM »
Hmmm I smell something fishy here heather lane hasn't worked t LRN for quite sometime when she was nicki newman
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

NyxGrrl

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 08:07:26 AM »
+1
Hmmm I smell something fishy here...

That makes two of you!

Maxreps

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2013, 12:45:02 PM »
+1
my jobs that at THE LOVE RANCH NORTH   are host and night housekeeper AKA floater as i wash trick sheets and trick towels at night ,that fun and as it come to my feelings about heather lane I'm dealing with it most of the time, i do live in her room,and most of the girls that work here knows her and she some times comes down to work that doing to be fun

Let me get this straight, you work in a courtesanhouse cleaning up jizz stained sheets by choice? Are you a convicted felon?

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2013, 12:52:34 PM »

Oh so you're like a brothel Cabana boy. That's cool.  They use to have guys who were brothel runners back in the day before women were allowed to leave the brothels. do they still have brothel runners?

FredT

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2013, 01:15:46 PM »
+1
Sidewinder:  This is the same "guy" who supposedly fell in love with one of the girls and was stalking her.    Now we are expected to believe that he WORKS for Hof?   Yeah... RIGHT

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2013, 04:34:49 PM »
Sidewinder:  This is the same "guy" who supposedly fell in love with one of the girls and was stalking her.    Now we are expected to believe that he WORKS for Hof?   Yeah... RIGHT

Why shouldn't I believe it after all the ex convicts hof has brought to his brothels.  ::)

Offline ice-storm

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2013, 08:08:32 PM »
+1
Why shouldn't I believe it after all the ex convicts hof has brought to his brothels.  ::)

On the job application for the Bunny Ranch (except if you are applying to be a bunny of course), where it says "Have you ever been convicted of a felony?" it says in parentheses that a criminal record will guarantee you a position instead of not necessarily disbar you from qualifying for employment.

elliott

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2013, 08:40:05 PM »
Joe,
Since were playing 20 questions.  Are you gay?

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2013, 06:32:10 AM »
+3

On the job application for the Bunny Ranch (except if you are applying to be a bunny of course), where it says "Have you ever been convicted of a felony?" it says in parentheses that a criminal record will guarantee you a position instead of not necessarily disbar you from qualifying for employment.

Reminds me of a guy who was going through customs to get into Australia. They ask for his passport and then ask some general questions such as if he's ever been in trouble with the law or been arrested or convicted of a crime. He looked at them and said he didn't realize you still had to be a felon to get into Australia.