Author Topic: How about an Asian themed brothel in a larger NV market?  (Read 13302 times)

East Coast Guy

Re: How about an Asian themed brothel in a larger NV market?
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2013, 03:46:41 AM »
HG, not much is ever mentioned about Mona's, also in Elko.   What's it like there? 

East Coast Guy

Nelspot

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2013, 09:30:08 AM »
East coast guy--ever think about flying into Salt Lake and driving west?  There are a few things to see, but there are two houses in Wells (3 hours away) and then the 3 houses in Elko and 2 in Carlin, another hour down the road.  The solitude on the interstate is in complete contrast to the crowded interstates back east.  You never know who will be at the houses, either, and I've seen some gorgeous girls in all houses.  BTW, the airport is west of the city, so once you head west from the airport, its 70 - 80 MPH all the way.  A nice drive, really.

East Coast Guy

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2013, 09:57:16 AM »
East coast guy--ever think about flying into Salt Lake and driving west?  There are a few things to see, but there are two houses in Wells (3 hours away) and then the 3 houses in Elko and 2 in Carlin, another hour down the road.  The solitude on the interstate is in complete contrast to the crowded interstates back east.  You never know who will be at the houses, either, and I've seen some gorgeous girls in all houses.  BTW, the airport is west of the city, so once you head west from the airport, its 70 - 80 MPH all the way.  A nice drive, really.

Funny you should mention that as I have considered something similar.   A while ago I drove from Boston to Denver and lived there for 13 months.    During that time my ski trips into the mountains took me as far west as Aspen via Glenwood Springs.   More recently, during 2 of my Reno mongering trips, I have driven to LA afterwards.     So, I'd like to fill in the geographical gap and drive west from Denver to Reno (via Elko) to complete a cross country drive even if it's over a number of years.   

I love a nice long drive and have driven to Florida and back aprox 8 times in addition to the above.   

Thanks for the suggestion. 

East Coast Guy

Renegade

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2013, 10:25:40 AM »
Hiking Guy, when I visited Sue's in April, they did have a "No Smoking" sign in the bar.

Slednx, you bring up an important issue about the "language barrier". Like Hiking Guy said, Sophie's English is very good, and that's the edge that makes her my favorite and why I spend more time with her.

I had a party each with Angel and Lili at Sue's in April. They were very appreciative and both spent a lot of time with me in the bar afterwards. They were very talkative, but I missed a lot of what they were saying.

Nevertheless, you can't have everything and sometimes you have to make a choice. Would you rather have a vigorous, fun party but limited conversation, or great conversation but a limited party?

My April reviews will be forthcoming within a couple of weeks. But for now, I had a great party with Sharon at Inez's but her English is hard to understand. Meanwhile, Sophie is the best of both worlds.

On the other hand, some Sheri's ladies can talk the paint off the wall and SR really promotes the conversation issue. I just wish the parties were better. On the Sheri's forum, their enthusiasts make a big deal about the social aspect in the bar. One "regular" who goes a couple times a year did a long post listing every lady he TALKED to or had breakfast with over several days. Then there's the enthusiasts raving about playing pool for hours.
But the conversation thing at Sheri's is a mixed bag. Sometimes you get a lot of talk, sometimes you don't.

I have found that driving the Interstates in the West is a lot better than back East. Unless you hit snow at higher elevations, the Salt Lake City to eastern Nevada drive is fast and easy.

Ebadger9

« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2013, 11:39:55 AM »
Driven the SLC to Elko route a few times myself.  Once you get past the salt flats in Western Utah, it isn't so bad.  Even better if they're not doing road construction between Wendover and Wells.

If you do fly into SLC, don't forget the time zone change from Mountain to Pacific.  A quickie party in Wells on the way back to the airport can turn into a much shorter quickie when you remember you're about to lose an hour once you cross the state line.

KimmyD

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2013, 12:09:53 PM »
Im not sure how many have got a chance to check out Sheri's Playland, but let me take this opportunity to introduce you to a very exciting new experience! We have a "Geisha Girl Bedroom" which allows you to take the lady of your choice, from any ethnic background that you desire into an "asian themed" room! this allows you to have an asian, black white red-head... or maybe even a beautiful, busty, big booty blonde  ;) in the experience! Check out the link below, I have a sexy silk komono by the way! hehehe

xoxo Kimmy D

http://www.sherisranch.com/bungalow-suites/sex-role-play-at-sheris-play-land.aspx

pitasandwichpimp

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2013, 12:37:24 PM »
Im not sure how many have got a chance to check out Sheri's Playland, but let me take this opportunity to introduce you to a very exciting new experience! We have a "Geisha Girl Bedroom" which allows you to take the lady of your choice, from any ethnic background that you desire into an "asian themed" room! this allows you to have an asian, black white red-head... or maybe even a beautiful, busty, big booty blonde  ;) in the experience! Check out the link below, I have a sexy silk komono by the way! hehehe

xoxo Kimmy D

http://www.sherisranch.com/bungalow-suites/sex-role-play-at-sheris-play-land.aspx

Kimmy

I like your thick legs and ass.  I cum easier with a shapely woman. 

No need to discuss that playground.  It got a lot of press here.  See $35,000 quote subject matter.

KimmyD

« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2013, 09:25:50 PM »

xoxo Kimmy D

Kimmy

I like your thick legs and ass.  I cum easier with a shapely woman. 

No need to discuss that playground.  It got a lot of press here.  See $35,000 quote subject matter.

I did not see the topic, however I still feel that it could be a lot of fun! and it doesn't have to be 35000 lol

As for my thick legs......  I would love to them around you! ;-)