Author Topic: How about an Asian themed brothel in a larger NV market?  (Read 13303 times)

East Coast Guy

Re: How about an Asian themed brothel in a larger NV market?
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2013, 04:09:18 PM »
+1
Happy Sunday everyone!   

I'll take my own thread in a slightly different direction yet still stay on subject.    In other words, I'm going to think out of the box and stir up the pot.   lol.

For me at least, one of the big benefits of my exploits in LPIN is the fact I can have sex with someone I would not be able to have sex with in my real world for what ever reason.    I assume a lot of mongers here feel the same way.    Having that sexual freedom in a safe and healthy invironment, I've been able to enjoy the comforts of a lot of different ethnic women who's pleasures were unknown to me.    In my LPIN past, I've been with blacks, an American Indian, a Polyniesian, Latinas, a red headed Irish woman with freckles to die for as well as women similar to past girlfriends of Eastern European and Italian decent.  Add to that a few 3 somes which I've only had in LPIN.       Beautiful women all and not a bit of regret.    Can anyone guess what type of woman I desire but have never been with?    You got it, a beautiful Asian right out of her Kimono, into my arms, and on her bed.   I won't mention who or what large house but I took a tour with an Asian once and her $3K price for a 2hr party, along her attitude trying to justify it, was a major turn off for me.    Even at a reasonable price, I understood during the process, she wasn't my type.    I've seen other Asian women at brothels but I wasn't attracted to them.    There isn't a lot of choice in this area in the larger LPIN markets.   That, is the big thing I would mostly like to see, more Asian choices at larger houses.   

Fast forward to the present and getting back on subject.    For the past year or so, I've been browsing  Inez's and Sue's website understanding the women in the photo's are models who don't work there.   Now, in the past week, Hiking Guy is having a blast in Elko and he's posted the address for Inez's new website with 2 of the women having their real pics up.    (Thanks HG)  To me, they look better then the models who's photos they replaced.    Some of you may not know this but, I've never been to Elko.    Of all the times I've been to Reno, a 3 day Elko side trip with, 2 days of driving, seems like it would take to much time.    An exclusive Elko only trip seems to not be worth the flight all the way from Boston.    This is what got me thinking about an Asian themed brothel in Reno/Carson or Vegas thus this thread.   

Yup, before long, I need to plan a trip to Elko. 

See everyone on chat tonight.   

Have a great week!   

East Coast Guy

sperminator

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2013, 04:17:18 PM »
+1
I'm all for it, as long as you call it Fortune Coochies.

Ebadger9

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2013, 04:44:28 PM »
Actually, the 4 hour drive to Elko from Reno isn't all that bad.  I used to have a nice party at E.28 around 2pm, drive on over to Elko around 3 (arriving at 7 or so), take an hour or two to settle in from the road, and head on down to Inez's.  One could easily reverse order and get in two or three parties (one/two in Elko, one/two in Reno area) the next day.

East Coast Guy

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2013, 05:18:17 PM »
Actually, the 4 hour drive to Elko from Reno isn't all that bad.  I used to have a nice party at E.28 around 2pm, drive on over to Elko around 3 (arriving at 7 or so), take an hour or two to settle in from the road, and head on down to Inez's.  One could easily reverse order and get in two or three parties (one/two in Elko, one/two in Reno area) the next day.

That seems doable.   Thanks for the info.   

East Coast Guy

bungalow bill

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2013, 05:39:46 PM »
This just in.....guys who get turned on by Asian girls think All Oriental brothels are hot.  Guys who prefer fucking stacked Norwegian chix think idea is blatantly racist.

Carry on.....

Renegade

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2013, 08:27:33 PM »
What's the address for the "new" Inez's website? I have the old one bookmarked, and I haven't noticed any difference.

As far as Asian Massage Parlors, it's common knowledge that various activities can be had there. But police have an obsession with doing stings. Guys don't want to be arrested during the latest local massage parlor sting.

East Coast Guy brings up a good point about the need for more Asian choices in large houses. He's also right that just because a guy likes Asian women doesn't mean he'll be attracted to EVERY Asian woman.
The Elko Asian places provide a key ingredient--competition, which benefits the consumer.

There are several reason that Banned Member 1 got his outrageous (but atypical) discounts during his recent trip to Sheri's Ranch. One is competition, both internal and external. SR has been made very aware that there are more Southern brothels than there were in 2010 and 2011.
I noticed that three of ECE's selections were blond. That's the internal competition. There were so many blonds at SR the last time I was there I had trouble telling them apart. So if a guy likes blonds and doesn't like what he hears from the first SR blond, he can go down the line with the other nine SR blonds currently there until he gets the price and party he wants.
Not so if a guy is looking for an Asian lady at SR. There were times when there was one--just one--Asian at SR. No competition there, and that paves the road for a mediocre party at an outrageous price.

The Elko prices may be artificially low because of the location. But the selection and service are great. However, if you have a big-box brothel with only one or two Asians, the lack of competition produces an undesirable result.
This is why a southern NV Asian brothel would be a welcome addition.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2013, 08:41:28 PM »
What's the address for the "new" Inez's website? I have the old one bookmarked, and I haven't noticed any difference.

Below is the link where I discussed it:

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php/topic,12687.0.html

...and here is the link to the new website:

http://inezsdd.com/

Note: on the new website, only Sophia & Linda have real pics. Coco's and another girl's photos are coming but not up yet (just the fake ones are there for the other ladies until the real pics are taken & uploaded).

The Hiking Guy

Renegade

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2013, 09:02:33 PM »
Hiking Guy, thanks for the link. It is indeed a more impressive and stylish site. The "real" pictures are obscured, but that's the same for other brothels.
But at least a guy can glimpse the beauty that awaits him at Inez's. It's also good to see the more aggressive marketing. That place definitely needs to get the word out.

Ebadger9

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2013, 09:13:19 PM »
It seems that after years of customer criticism regarding their use of "representative pictures," they finally decided to take action and change something that consistently brought negative attention to their otherwise outstanding establishment.  Bravo, Inez's.  Bravo.

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2013, 09:50:52 PM »
I saw the note about Asian women not smoking in brothels, but at my visits to CR and SR and LRS all the Asian ladies smoked.  This practice would keep me away, just on that factor alone.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2013, 11:33:47 PM »
Banned Member 1,

Just make a trip to Elko and visit Inez's--the entire place is non-smoking and the ladies don't smoke either. Come to think of it, I don't remember any ladies smoking at Sue's either but I think they do allow the customers to smoke at the bar. Sue's is in Elko too and located right across the street from Inez's. I really like the smoke-free environment at Inez's. 

The Hiking Guy

I saw the note about Asian women not smoking in brothels, but at my visits to CR and SR and LRS all the Asian ladies smoked.  This practice would keep me away, just on that factor alone.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 11:36:11 PM by Hiking Guy »

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2013, 11:37:24 PM »
Thanks HG. It's nice to know they have healthier life styles up north.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2013, 11:52:13 PM »
Slednx,

It really depends on the lady. Sophia at Inez's is someone who can converse just like any American woman while others like Angel at Sue's, it takes some effort & you don't get far without her breaking out her electronic translator. Meeting them at the bar and chatting with them (or attempting to) allows one to filter out the ones with a bit of a language barrier. I can't remember which other ladies at Inez's or Sue's have good English skills (probably something I should document and report on in any posts I make as I visit those houses).

The Hiking Guy

My problem with an all Asian themed brothel like Inez's is the language barrier. I just really like that pre-party conversation before getting busy and unfortunately, it was lacking during my visit as well as in the bedroom. I like both heads to be stimulated. ;)

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2013, 11:58:41 PM »
HG -how far is this brothel from Reno?

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2013, 12:02:35 AM »
HG -how far is this brothel from Reno?

Banned Member 1,

Elko is about a 4 hour drive from Reno (although I can do it in 3.5 hours) and both Inez's, Sue's & Mona's ranch are located there with the Dovetail being about 20 miles closer in Carlin.

The Hiking Guy