Author Topic: Does Dennis Own To Much  (Read 4246 times)

Holdem AKQJ

Does Dennis Own To Much
« on: July 23, 2013, 08:50:56 PM »
 So does Dennis own to much of the brothel business, so much that there is very little competition against him. It seems like Lance is a very strong competitor but it seems like a lot of place have been getting crushed.

SIDEWINDER

Re: Does Dennis Own To Much
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 09:14:17 PM »
So does Dennis own to much of the brothel business, so much that there is very little competition against him. It seems like Lance is a very strong competitor but it seems like a lot of place have been getting crushed.

I think who it really hurts is the working women. If customers don't like hof's brothels, there are plenty of other options but if woman want to work legally and do not want to or can not work for hof, their options are drying up.

sportsman

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 09:24:01 PM »
BECAUSE SOME MONGERS DISLIKE DENNIS HOF, DOES NOT MEAN THE GENERAL POPULACE DOES.
HOF HAS PROVED HE DOES NOT NEED THESE MONGERS ON THIS BOARD OVER THE LAST FOUR YEARS,  HE HAS EXPANDED HIS BROTHEL HOLDINGS TO THREE IN THE SOUTH AND FOUR IN THE NORTH. THE WORD  DOWN SOUTH IS HE  PLANS TO BUILD A NEW BROTHEL AT THE SITE OF THE OLD BROTHEL MUSEUM SITE IN CRYSTAL.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 09:36:54 PM »
BECAUSE SOME MONGERS DISLIKE DENNIS HOF, DOES NOT MEAN THE GENERAL POPULACE DOES.
HOF HAS PROVED HE DOES NOT NEED THESE MONGERS ON THIS BOARD OVER THE LAST FOUR YEARS,  HE HAS EXPANDED HIS BROTHEL HOLDINGS TO THREE IN THE SOUTH AND FOUR IN THE NORTH. THE WORD  DOWN SOUTH IS HE  PLANS TO BUILD A NEW BROTHEL AT THE SITE OF THE OLD BROTHEL MUSEUM SITE IN CRYSTAL.

And just what is he going to use for customers with another brothel in Crystal?

Tumble weeds?
Jack Rabbits?

That's about all that is out in Crystal besides the Short Branch Saloon.

sportsman

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 09:51:34 PM »
GOOD QUESTION, SIDEY...BUT THE SITE IS ONLY 12 MILES FROM U.S. HIGHWAY 95.
THE KEY WILL BE PROMOTION, PROMOTION, PROMOTION!!!

Offline Aubrey Huff

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 09:52:40 PM »
No, he doesn't own too much. Just needs better lineups up north.

sportsman

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2013, 09:54:14 PM »
J AM NOT YELLING...JUST TALKING LOUDLY (BECAuse of a quirky computer GLITCH...

LadyAries

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2013, 09:57:31 PM »
69er Yelling..lol! Was thinking that. 

sperminator

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2013, 11:14:48 PM »
Wait, are you saying there are people who don't yell during 69?

Does hof own too much? For his own good? Probably not. Land, licenses and operating cost can't amount to much. I'm sure even the most remote house will at least break even. Plus, with every new place he has an excuse to promote (which seems to be his life mission).

For the good of LPIN? That ship has sailed. His greed and ego have long since ruined it for most mongers. Adding a few more houses won't change things one way or the other.

Now, does he weigh too much? Absolutely not!

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2013, 12:52:15 AM »
No not from the coustomer stand point.  But sidewinder makes a good point the ladies have fewer options if they have a problem working for Denns.  But short answer No because I do not se. A long line of would be brothel owners claiming Hof is keeping them from competing against him.  So until they do No.  But Sidewinder is right if a lady has a problem working for Hof her legal options have been reduced some.  But then again I tend to think if the money is there to be made they can find a way to hang with Dennis owning the ranch they are working out of.

JSBach

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2013, 02:26:58 AM »
Dennis is a bad businessman. He makes money, yes, but it's not because he is a good competitor or treats customers well. He operates in an environment where government forbids legal competition. Anyone can make money in that situation. I believe his move to buy all these brothels will turn out very badly for him. I think the best-case scenario is that at least a few of them are shut down within the next 5-10 years due to a lack of business. It's more likely he will be forced into bankruptcy in that time frame. My opinion is based on various factors including where I think the economy is headed and the effect that will have on the industry. I have a pretty good track record on predictions like this.

I'm sure the Information Minister of Southern Nevada will be along shortly to tell me how awesome Dennis is and why I'm wrong.

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2013, 06:27:24 AM »
+1
Actually - the phenomenon of "sister-brothels" adds a lot of options for ladies (and clients) that are unprecedented.

Ladies can have multiple licenses and book parties at any of Hof's brothels.  That gives her access to ALL his facilities throughout NV to use to market parties.  It also gives her more exposure because she can get on multiple Brothel sites.  From a purely human-needs perspective - the option of an occasional change of location/scenery/environment can keep her from burning out.  Increased options for clients also means increased opportunities for the ladies.

From a management perspective - I can keep a stronger line-up because I don't have to turn girls away when the scehdule at one brothel can't accommodate her needs.  I can schedule her a week here and a week there to keep her in play.  It's also good for the ladies to get a chance to work with each other in different combinations so they have the opportunity to discover surprising synergies with each other. It helps them to learn the business, as well, to have more connections on the inside - ladies from different backgrounds and experience bases to draw knowledge from.

From a Client perspective - you can now mix & match ladies from the different sister-brothels to have your REAL fantasy party. At AC & LRV - you'll have a slide show that shows ladies from both brothels so you don't have to drive to the other place to find out what's going on there. You have always wanted to party with Hollywood or GI Jen but you have developed an undeniable connection with Sweet Staci?  Just ask and you can have them all together.  Want to have an outdate 'experience' in Nye County?  You can pick up your date at The Alien Cathouse, have dinner at Daddy D's Rocket Diner, then drive her to LRV where you can choose from the Celebrity Penthouse to Dick's Halfway Inn to party with her.  Want to party with a LRV gal in the AC Foam Room?  Doable!  Want a real outdate with a Southern girl?  That party can be booked at a sister brothel in the north.

( "Minister of Southern Nevada"?  Sounds so generic, Bach. I'll have to come up with something better than that. LOL. Maybe since I'm a Reiki Master and an Ordained Minister - YOU  can call me Master Pastor, or since I'm an Auctioneer and a Madam you can call me Madam Colonel or since I'm a Switch you can call me Mistress Slave...Oh! I think you might like that one.  ;D )  Of course I find your blanket statement that "Dennis is a bad businessman" humorous.  You came to that conclusion how? Can I assume you've been analyzing his bank statements and feel he's just not pulling in enough money?  Or did you just assume that he's doing all this for funzies & doesn't care if he makes a dime on his investments.  Perhaps you sat down and had a discussion with him on his fiscal philosophy?  Just asking.  Oh wait - I see your rationale now - You're good at predictions "like this".  Well,  at least you are consistant about posting like you have a clue what you're talking about.  You're predictable.  I'll give you that.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 06:29:13 AM by Sonja »

sportsman

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2013, 06:41:27 AM »
whisper this...
i did not begin posting on brothel websites 13 years ago to make everybody feel good. i made every effort possible not to get personal in my posts, although at  some point i did not succeed in those attempts, i.e. some of the over the line comments i made on Fight Club in 2012 during the Presidential campaign.
If some of you don't like my posting in all caps, i am not going to apologize.

I HAVE NOTICED HOW SOME PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE NOT ONLY TAKE EVERY WORD PERSONALLY, BUT RETALIATE BY POSTING INSULTING REMARKS. WHICH PROVES JUST HOW PETTY SOME PEOPLE CAN BECOME WHEN SOMEONE DOES NOT DRINK THE KOOLAID THEY ARE SERVING.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 06:46:22 AM by sportsman »

Oddball

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2013, 07:38:06 AM »
Guys and gals, keep in mind that some of the members here are older, and that their vision isn't what it used to be.  So they post in bold, caps, and bigger fonts so that they can more easily read what they are about to post.

Yes, in the 'Normal' internet world of the younger set, all caps is considered yelling, and bold caps is considered being REALLY vocal, but we have older dudes here, so keep that in mind.

As for Jagged's funky poetry style whatever it is, well that's his choice and it amuses me so there!
 ;D

pitasandwichpimp

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2013, 08:13:27 AM »
+1

I HAVE NOTICED HOW SOME PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE NOT ONLY TAKE EVERY WORD PERSONALLY, BUT RETALIATE BY POSTING INSULTING REMARKS. WHICH PROVES JUST HOW PETTY SOME PEOPLE CAN BECOME WHEN SOMEONE DOES NOT DRINK THE KOOLAID THEY ARE SERVING.

Is it petty or just a low IQ?  Y'all can say ANYTHING about COULD_CARE_LESS (PITA) and it is a joke, even if it is not intended to be a joke.  I always take it as one. 

I really believe these piople that get all upset are low IQ narcisists.