Author Topic: Angelina Monroe is Back @ Moonlite BunnyRanch  (Read 420 times)

Offline Angelina Monroe

• Working Girl
  • Lookie-Loo
Angelina Monroe is Back @ Moonlite BunnyRanch
« on: July 26, 2013, 07:53:06 AM »
Angelina Monroe is Back @ Moonlite BunnyRanch Call now 775 246 9901 and make ur fantasy and dreams come true Available anytime xoxo :) :-*
I AM SWEET AND PATIENT UR GIRL NEXT DOOR ,!!Specializing in almost everything,GFE SPECIAL,VIRGINS,COUPLE,2- 4 -1 ,SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR NEW (MILITARY,VETERANS )TWO GIRLS PARTY,MULTIPLE ORGASMS ..ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS CALL BUNNYRANCH FOR LINEUP AND APPOINTMENT WITH ME ,CAN'T WAIT TO B UR NAUGHTY GIRL

Offline SixT9er

• Hoser Family Member
  • The voice of Logic & Reason in a sea of Chaos
Re: Angelina Monroe is Back @ Moonlite BunnyRanch
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 11:04:25 AM »
Welcome!

You look like you could fulfill many Fantasies!

For those of if who don't know you, please tell us about yourself
Calling 'em as I see them

Offline Angelina Monroe

• Working Girl
  • Lookie-Loo
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 12:19:30 PM »
Hi!!!Aw thanks for messaging me..hope yu doing well !!!??  a little about me .....I already been lover of the month 3 times in South Love Ranch in Vegas,then move on for good in Carson City @ the Famous Moonlite Bunnyranch and stay for few weeks but got Lover of the week there ,so proud of this title :) lol :)...Now I am back and love it just came yesterday to b honest ... ;)

About me: Sweden girl background,mixed with Spanish and french lol , I ve a conversation later yesterday nite with my lovely "Daddy" Dennis Hof ..He said ..I was so long absent.. my customer got lost ..I felt sorry and apologized... :'(.... but I needed to make a choice so I made a  break on  focusing btween   my modeling carrier( more hobby)  and my economic and  marketing  degree .( I definitively love my family @ Moonlite Bunnyranch with Madam Suzette,Dennis Hof and my girls friends

I am tall, blonde ,green/blue eyes ,I love work out !!!so my body and mind  are in good "shape:" lol :)                                                                                              I love my family ,friends and I have a big heart,love laugh,please my "partner" I love meet new people ,I love conversation,sex,I m interest in men and women , I am  not judgmental and avoid gossiping peep lol :)I love music,art,collection all kind of fundraising cause ,I am kind of jet setter but now i need to relax and have a great time in Carson City ,I would love outdates ..going out with yu and gambling or share a fantastic dinner ..then get naughty and having an unforgettable moment with yu ,any questions ..ask me anything i will be more happy to please you !!!hugs xoxo Angelina Monroe
:-* :)
I AM SWEET AND PATIENT UR GIRL NEXT DOOR ,!!Specializing in almost everything,GFE SPECIAL,VIRGINS,COUPLE,2- 4 -1 ,SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR NEW (MILITARY,VETERANS )TWO GIRLS PARTY,MULTIPLE ORGASMS ..ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS CALL BUNNYRANCH FOR LINEUP AND APPOINTMENT WITH ME ,CAN'T WAIT TO B UR NAUGHTY GIRL

Offline SixT9er

• Hoser Family Member
  • The voice of Logic & Reason in a sea of Chaos
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 01:47:00 PM »
Thank you!

And again welcome to the board!
Calling 'em as I see them

Offline Angelina Monroe

• Working Girl
  • Lookie-Loo
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 05:53:45 PM »
u r very welcome ,hope someday meet yu and make yur day lol :) xoxo :-*