Author Topic: Angelina Monroe is Back @ Moonlite BunnyRanch  (Read 793 times)

Offline Angelina Monroe

• Working Girl
  • Lookie-Loo
    • Bunnyranch.com
Angelina Monroe is Back @ Moonlite BunnyRanch
« on: July 26, 2013, 07:53:06 AM »
Angelina Monroe is Back @ Moonlite BunnyRanch Call now 775 246 9901 and make ur fantasy and dreams come true Available anytime xoxo :) :-*
I AM SWEET AND PATIENT UR GIRL NEXT DOOR ,!!Specializing in almost everything,GFE SPECIAL,VIRGINS,COUPLE,2- 4 -1 ,SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR NEW (MILITARY,VETERANS )2 GIRLS PARTY,MULTIPLE ORGASMS .. APPOINTMENT CALL  775-246-9901 PRESS 0 and leave a minim deposit 2 secure your day/timew/me Can't wait!xoxo

Offline SixT9er

• Hoser Family Member
  • The voice of Logic & Reason in a sea of Chaos
Re: Angelina Monroe is Back @ Moonlite BunnyRanch
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 11:04:25 AM »
Welcome!

You look like you could fulfill many Fantasies!

For those of if who don't know you, please tell us about yourself
Beware of members who ask too many intimate questions or who pm you too much. Odds are it's just one troll with multiple handles who will share your personal information

Offline Angelina Monroe

• Working Girl
  • Lookie-Loo
    • Bunnyranch.com
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 12:19:30 PM »
Hi!!!Aw thanks for messaging me..hope yu doing well !!!??  a little about me .....I already been lover of the month 3 times in South Love Ranch in Vegas,then move on for good in Carson City @ the Famous Moonlite Bunnyranch and stay for few weeks but got Lover of the week there ,so proud of this title :) lol :)...Now I am back and love it just came yesterday to b honest ... ;)

About me: Sweden girl background,mixed with Spanish and french lol , I ve a conversation later yesterday nite with my lovely "Daddy" Dennis Hof ..He said ..I was so long absent.. my customer got lost ..I felt sorry and apologized... :'(.... but I needed to make a choice so I made a  break on  focusing btween   my modeling carrier( more hobby)  and my economic and  marketing  degree .( I definitively love my family @ Moonlite Bunnyranch with Madam Suzette,Dennis Hof and my girls friends

I am tall, blonde ,green/blue eyes ,I love work out !!!so my body and mind  are in good "shape:" lol :)                                                                                              I love my family ,friends and I have a big heart,love laugh,please my "partner" I love meet new people ,I love conversation,sex,I m interest in men and women , I am  not judgmental and avoid gossiping peep lol :)I love music,art,collection all kind of fundraising cause ,I am kind of jet setter but now i need to relax and have a great time in Carson City ,I would love outdates ..going out with yu and gambling or share a fantastic dinner ..then get naughty and having an unforgettable moment with yu ,any questions ..ask me anything i will be more happy to please you !!!hugs xoxo Angelina Monroe
:-* :)
I AM SWEET AND PATIENT UR GIRL NEXT DOOR ,!!Specializing in almost everything,GFE SPECIAL,VIRGINS,COUPLE,2- 4 -1 ,SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR NEW (MILITARY,VETERANS )2 GIRLS PARTY,MULTIPLE ORGASMS .. APPOINTMENT CALL  775-246-9901 PRESS 0 and leave a minim deposit 2 secure your day/timew/me Can't wait!xoxo

Offline SixT9er

• Hoser Family Member
  • The voice of Logic & Reason in a sea of Chaos
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 01:47:00 PM »
Thank you!

And again welcome to the board!
Beware of members who ask too many intimate questions or who pm you too much. Odds are it's just one troll with multiple handles who will share your personal information

Offline Angelina Monroe

• Working Girl
  • Lookie-Loo
    • Bunnyranch.com
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 05:53:45 PM »
u r very welcome ,hope someday meet yu and make yur day lol :) xoxo :-*