Author Topic: Dennis Hof Refuses to Pay $1400 to Former Working Girl  (Read 44509 times)

JSBach

Dennis Hof Refuses to Pay $1400 to Former Working Girl
« on: September 14, 2013, 08:11:54 AM »
Apparently, Dennis is refusing to pay Krissy Summers $1400 he owes her:

Is he broke after buying too many brothels? Should we hold a fundraiser to help Dennis with his bills? Was the BunnyRanch intending to pay her, but was robbed before doing so? Do we need to alert TMZ to a thief at the BunnyRanch?  I mean he couldn't be doing this out of spite or because he thinks he could get away with it, right?

Gobemouche

Re: Dennis Hof Refuses to Pay $1400 to Former Working Girl
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 08:44:04 AM »
Apparently, Dennis is refusing to pay Krissy Summers $1400 he owes her:

Is he broke after buying too many brothels? Should we hold a fundraiser to help Dennis with his bills? Was the BunnyRanch intending to pay her, but was robbed before doing so? Do we need to alert TMZ to a thief at the BunnyRanch?  I mean he couldn't be doing this out of spite or because he thinks he could get away with it, right?

Who knows? Maybe she refused to fuck him for free and he is bitter?  Maybe she violated her contract? I am sure there are at least 3 stories. Hers, his and the truth. So who should we believe? The hooker or the pimp? Just like every other story I doubt we will ever know the truth. Just wait until Sonja starts to throw her spin in there. I am sure envelopes full of cash will be involved. I honestly think she believes her bullshit.

Ewysiwg

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 08:52:04 AM »
The only thing I want to hear is, "thanks for bringing this oversight to our attention. Ms Summers has received her final paycheck."

LadyAries

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 09:18:13 AM »
+3
They "Dated".  Don't date your boss. Duh!  I hope she saved the money she made and is not counting on that last check for bills. That would suck!

Ewysiwg

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2013, 09:27:40 AM »
+3
They "Dated".  Don't date your boss. Duh!  I hope she saved the money she made and is not counting on that last check for bills. That would suck!

This right here - is why you are my favorite working lady. Period. No excuses, just the truth.

pitasandwichpimp

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2013, 12:25:29 PM »
$1,400 for last pay check.

Means she makes $700 week.  She is fairly attractive.

Hooking aint all it's cracked up to be.

FredT

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2013, 02:02:59 PM »
Maybe not.  Could be she just worked PART of that pay period.   

The amount could also be in dispute.  Rent, food, runner expenses, bar tab, etc etc.   (Not sayin it is, but I have heard worse... Some girls leave owing money on their last check!)

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2013, 02:31:21 PM »
+1
Ding, Ding, ding, ding, Ding, we have a winner. Another young woman who decided there's better things in life then hanging around an old man who is old enough to be her grandfather. A young ,good looking woman should be going to school and socializing with friends her own age and perhaps even meet Mr right. Not pissing her life away with some old fart calling him daddy! I congratulate Krissy on her decision.

BTW: It really is time to take the pimps out of the Nevada brothel system!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 02:33:11 PM by SIDEWINDER »

O. Jones

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2013, 02:46:06 PM »
+2
If the poor girl earned it, pay her. $1400 is nothing to Hof.

jake2010

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2013, 03:14:50 PM »
+1
Lady A is right on - don't date the boss.  It usually doesn't end well for either party and at many companies leads to accusations and legal action.  Btw, Krissy isn't the only former girlfriend on twitter commenting about Mr. Hof.  Cami Parker and Brooke Taylor are slinging insults at each other over Mr. Hof.

Ewysiwg

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2013, 03:31:27 PM »
+2
Lady A is right on - don't date the boss.  It usually doesn't end well for either party and at many companies leads to accusations and legal action.

Legal actions against the BOSS, and/or company.  Not a good business practice.  Doesn't make it okay not to pay the lady what you owe her. Other ladies that didn't get their checks weren't girlfriends.

What I liked about Lady's post is, she didn't try to say it doesn't happen ;)

scrt_sqrl

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2013, 04:07:48 PM »
+4
I have to respect Hof for being a good businessman because he has a lot more money than I will ever have. Obviously brothels have not been his only venture. It just bothers me that he'll never understand that people don't go to see the circus to see the ringmaster. Even the lowest ranked working girl puts more on the line emotionally and physically than he ever will. You would think that with social media, he would be smart enough to just write the check, but I think that he comes from the school that any PR is good PR, even if it is cheating a working girl. I hope she gets her money.

JSBach

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2013, 04:48:03 PM »
Bach- on her last tweet, she said something about "that's why I left". Do you know her stated reason?

No. I only paid attention to the part about the $1400. It looks like what you're referring to was part of a conversation with someone else. I never looked at that.

sperminator

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2013, 08:13:44 PM »
+2
Does this really surprise anyone?! What else should we expect from such a lowlife carny piece of shit? She should count herself lucky he hasn't invented a reason to sue her yet.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2013, 08:48:48 PM »
Lady A is right on - don't date the boss.  It usually doesn't end well for either party and at many companies leads to accusations and legal action.  Btw, Krissy isn't the only former girlfriend on twitter commenting about Mr. Hof.  Cami Parker and Brooke Taylor are slinging insults at each other over Mr. Hof.

Let me guess. Brooke Taylor would have to be the one defending hof.