Author Topic: A very special thanks to Dennis and everyone at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch  (Read 1295 times)

EastcoastEnglishman

I would like to thank Dennis and all the ladies and staff..too many to  name all here..including Vanity, Angelina, Six Shades, Caressa Kisses and Barbie Girl for a a spectacular time last week.

I am totally amazed how much quality party time I got to spend with Angelina Monroe on my first night at MLBR. A total PSE. Yes, we could have partied all night, but next time we will.

Vanity -I am so sad what happened, but I know how amazing you are and know you are in very good hands. Our parties were a blast.

Six -all I can say is wow.

BarbieGirl -what an honor to play with you at last.

Caressa, what a week we were witness to; the highs, the lows and sad death of a contestant; the great conversations we had over drinks and the very generous advice you gave me.

I still can't believe I was sitting next to Sunny Lane in the back of Dennis' car on the way to LRN. She was so covered up and I had absolutely no idea who she was, until I was told.

I can't believe I met Airforce Amy. What a coincidence.

No, I am not star struck easily, but I feel like I was witness to some of the big players in LPIN and there during a very historic moment. It just all came together.

I want to thank Dennis for the shirts and DVD sets as well as his total generosity. It was a great honor to be announced at the tea party.

I am now up to six bottles of Hof Source and now know a lot more about Ruby Rae -at least what she looks like on a bottle. She sure is very cute.

Just so much to remember, and a taste of more to come, no pun intended.

I will never forget.

ECE

bungalow bill

Re: A very special thanks to Dennis and everyone at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 07:05:02 AM »
+1
No matter what you think of Dennis and his style, one thing has always been true.  You sit on a bar stool in the BR parlor for a while, you are gonna see some BODACIOUS booty walkin around.  A girl you're gonna WANT.......

Which is why it can be dangerous to hang around in the BR bar......

Offline Armond

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 06:13:31 AM »
Please ask Dennis to try to get Angelina Sparks and Jordan Soprano to return from retirement  :D

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 12:43:09 PM »
Okay, next time. Got to try a few more from Qto's list, plus my new favorites. Definitely try Angelina Monroe and Six Shades next time. Barbie is also a good choice.

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 04:57:47 PM »
Please ask Dennis to try to get Angelina Sparks and Jordan Soprano to return from retirement  :D

Not an impossibility... Everyone thought Air Force Amy meant it when she retired and now she's going gangbusters at Bunny Ranch.   Once you find your calling in life it's hard to ignore it.

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2013, 06:54:36 PM »

Not an impossibility... Everyone thought Air Force Amy meant it when she retired and now she's going gangbusters at Bunny Ranch.   Once you find your calling in life it's hard to ignore it.

Got to talk to AFA for a few minutes. She thought she remembered me from Sheri's a few years back, but I told her that I was only there in May of this year.