Author Topic: Spring Broke 2010  (Read 1226 times)

shooter

Spring Broke 2010
« on: April 10, 2010, 09:26:45 AM »
     Well I had hoped to be writing a glowing report of of my Spring Break trip. But the best laid plans often go astray. I started out in Elko last Saturday night. (NOTE: I stayed at Motel 6 this time) Went down to Inez's and met Rose, had a great party and you can read more about it in the FR. I also got to talk with Adreana for a while. but the topper was after my party I asked for Sophia to come out for a few minutes. Man she is looking even hotter that I remember her!
     On Sunday I drove to Reno and checked into the P-Mill, I got ready to put my surprise plan  into action. I had benn "tweeting" with Renee for a few days and had told her I would discuss my upcoming Reno trip with her during chat on Sunday night. Well at about 6:10 during chat I rang the buzzer at the Sagebrush and walked in and "surprised" her! She was chatting with a guy at the bar and took him on a tour, leaving me with her computer so I could join the chat group. Well next thing ya know he walks and I am IN! Now this being my third and possibily best party with Renee all I can say is guys do not miss out on the chance to party with her. She has this neat poster on her wall of 101 sex positions. As each position is achived she has the guys sign the poster over the picture of it. I got to sign twice! Long story short we had six position sex, including Renee proving to be a spinner!
    Monday I had planned to stay and gamble, plus I need a rest after Renee. Tuesday I got sick as a dog and spent all day and night in my room. The rest of the week I tried to eat a little and get feeling better, but I never felt good enough to party again. I soooo wanted to visit Chloe D. too. Oh well there is always next time.

Offline bones

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Spring Broke 2010
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 10:21:56 AM »
Sorry to hear of you getting sick and ending a trip on that note. Get well fast July will be here very shortly.

Really need a break myself.

Offline double d

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 11:35:30 AM »
That's a bummer you got sick bro...but that was a great review you posted for Rose...man i gotta make a trip to Elko.  DD
Just hold on loosely but don't let go
If you cling to tightly
You're gonna lose control

Renee

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 08:09:36 PM »
Thanks Shooter, I had fun too!  Though I was also sad to hear you got ill.  Sure hope your better now!  Can't wait till next time!!!

CookieMonster

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 02:14:34 PM »
Shooter!  too bad on yer illness.  I'll try to keep Chloe warm in May until you cum back.

Keep on Wolfin'!  ;)