Author Topic: Is Sheri's more strict? Safety first  (Read 15557 times)

Red Diamonds

Re: Is Sheri's more strict? Safety first
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2014, 05:09:26 PM »
Attention All: I don't spend all my time on here, I have so much going on in my life, so you may get a late response. I think it's pretty funny that men and women on here would think I make this stuff up... Since there is no reason to worry about your safety why don't you all stop wearing condoms while you have sex... That bodily fluid is harmless right?!

FYI- The people who I called dirty were men and women talking shit about the I.C.'s who don't do all the unsafe shit. I get on here educate and to keep it real. I could care less if you choose not to see me or come to any of the brothels I work at... No matter where you go, you can find women that kiss and do oral without a rubber/dental dam. I don't condone it no matter who they are or where they work & that includes I.C.'s at Sheri's Ranch.

I was educated when I started this profession that there is no bodily fluid exchange, that you wear condoms for all sexual acts, use dental dam to let a man go down on you. To those of you with common sense, you will realize that the law requires a condom because there is no exchange of bodily fluid because through those fluids, you can catch a STD... I don't care if everyone on here takes offense to anything I say, it's the truth.  ;D 8) :-*

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2014, 05:12:46 PM »
+7
Five pages late into the conversation... been busy doing other things and just seeing this.  Wow.

Girl on Girl wrassling match between Aries & Red to resolve this would be epic. 

BTW - I'd also like to see the body fluid law link here.  No doubt kissing can pass germs.  So can breathing, sneezing, touching doorknobs, eating food, drinking from a cup that might not be sterilized, stepping on a nail, getting something in your eye, etc.  Life is germy. 

Everyone has a different level of sensitivity to paranoia about germs.  It's a very personal call to make to keep yourself within your comfort zone.  I have a cherished client who washes himself and me frequently throughout our parties.  It's sweet and sexy but I also know it's important to keep him comfy regarding our sexual hygiene.  I recently had a walk-in client that got walked by every girl in both our brothels (including me) because he kept insisting on negotiating no condom.  He did come back to me & bought a party even though I wouldn't budge on that issue.  That's when I found out he was a germophobe & was  just verifying that we really, absolutely wouldn't have sex without a condom.  He freaked when I tried to give him a DC as he didn't want me to even touch it.  He freaked during penetration because he imagined the condom broke (it didn't).  He wouldn't even let me wash him with one of our fresh wash cloths afterwards - instead insisting on using TP to clean himself up.   Frankly - as long as we are playing within the law and everyone is getting what they want - I don't mind adapting to play within the comfort zone of my partner.  I respect everyone's differences. 

As far as what constitutes sexual contact - I have learned that pretty much everything is sex.  For a foot fetishist - a foot massage is sex.  Should I wear a latex sock for that?  There's a fetish for every body part and all kinds of crazy variations of activities - many that don't involve what the judeo christian mainstream would consider to be "genitalia".   There has to come a point when common sense in abiding by the spirit of the law has to kick-in.   

Aries makes an interesting point regarding Hep shots.  I've had mine, too.  Some of the younger ladies also have the HPV vaccinations.   These are valid forms of protection as well & not required by law so, when a lady has gone to the effort to get these, it tells you about her desire to take safety precautions.   Also having antiseptic mouthwash, antibacterial soap, and other amenities (also not required by law) in her room is another indication of a lady's habits and attention to health.

pitasandwichpimp

« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2014, 05:13:09 PM »
Attention All: I don't spend all my time on here, I have so much going on in my life, so you may get a late response. I think it's pretty funny that men and women on here would think I make this stuff up... Since there is no reason to worry about your safety why don't you all stop wearing condoms while you have sex... That bodily fluid is harmless right?!

FYI- The people who I called dirty were men and women talking shit about the I.C.'s who don't do all the unsafe shit. I get on here educate and to keep it real. I could care less if you choose not to see me or come to any of the brothels I work at... No matter where you go, you can find women that kiss and do oral without a rubber/dental dam. I don't condone it no matter who they are or where they work & that includes I.C.'s at Sheri's Ranch.

I was educated when I started this profession that there is no bodily fluid exchange, that you wear condoms for all sexual acts, use dental dam to let a man go down on you. To those of you with common sense, you will realize that the law requires a condom because there is no exchange of bodily fluid because through those fluids, you can catch a STD... I don't care if everyone on here takes offense to anything I say, it's the truth.  ;D 8) :-*

You are on such a high horse (soap box).

Your opinion is SO VALUABLE to ONE person. That only person is YOU.   Stop thinking otherwise.

I think women with "managers/pimps" are gross.   I understand  MOST women at Sheri's have pimps.

So stop worrying about "dirty" people and worry about you and your housemates with pimps.

Red Diamonds

« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2014, 05:20:07 PM »
+3
Sonja, I appreciate the respect you bring with every post you make. & there was no issue with Aries and I... She chose to make a sarcastic post on my topic so I sarcastically answered back.  ;)  I could care less how her or any woman on here choose to party. I will continue speaking my mind.  :)

Red Diamonds

« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2014, 05:22:37 PM »
+1
Could Care Less, Every woman at every brothel has a "pimp" if what you stated is the case... Lol, I would love to entertain your ignorance, but you aren't worth it. Have a nice day.  8) ;)

pitasandwichpimp

« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2014, 05:29:59 PM »
Could Care Less, Every woman at every brothel has a "pimp" if what you stated is the case... Lol, I would love to entertain your ignorance, but you aren't worth it. Have a nice day.  8) ;)

AVOIDANCE.

Nice try as are Y'all TRYING to make it seem like the house is the "pimp" I'm talking about.

Y'all are avoiding  the STREET PIMPS/managers/boyfriends that run the women at Sheri's.

Y'all have one, right?

Y'all are  THE DIRTY TURNED OUT ONE.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 06:16:54 PM by COULD_CARE_LESS »

pitasandwichpimp

« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2014, 05:31:38 PM »
Sonja, I appreciate the respect you bring with every post you make. & there was no issue with Aries and I... She chose to make a sarcastic post on my topic so I sarcastically answered back.  ;)  I could care less how her or any woman on here choose to party. I will continue speaking my mind.  :)

Y'all are so stupid.   It is "couldn't care less" when you don't care.

Y'all obviously do care or you wouldn't have posted.

Now go get your shine box.

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2014, 05:33:11 PM »
Five pages late into the conversation... been busy doing other things and just seeing this.  Wow.

Girl on Girl wrassling match between Aries & Red to resolve this would be epic. 

Girl on Girl wrassling match between Aries & Red to resolve this would be epic.   LOL. Now that's worth a visit to Ustream.

Wonder if Sheri's would live stream the event?? And whose side would Firefighter be on given his various lifestyle choices and hobbies?? ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I like the word "wrassling."  Oh wait, there is a 2013 COY award here up for grabs??? Let's organize five rounds and the winner gets........ The voting stuff is just...well you know what....!!!!

Now who wlll referee these two...?

Offline Jack Rackham

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2014, 05:47:03 PM »
+2

fantasygirl

« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2014, 06:05:04 PM »
Still no link from red to back up her claims.

LadyAries

« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2014, 07:04:32 PM »
+4

There was never a issue, fight, wrestling match, etc.. Yes a Red, I was being sarcastic. There is someone for everyone.. Red can party how she wants, as can I. I think everyone else was making it a fight or war.  You know what fixes war? SEX!!!  I think we all need to get laid.

Ewysiwg

« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2014, 07:05:03 PM »
+2

Nobody's saying that there's no risk in close contact with humans of sexual or other nature. As a prostitute, period, irrespective of precautions, you have risk and it's up to each IC to determine her acceptable risk within the law. What I AM saying is you stated something as law when it clearly isn't; then backtracked to saying it's not a law but a regulation; now have apparently backtracked to say it's the only obvious "common sense" interpretation of the law.

I get on here educate and to keep it real. I don't care if everyone on here takes offense to anything I say, it's the truth.  ;D 8) :-*

Problem is it's not the truth. It is your interpretation of the rules, which you're entitled to, for yourself. For someone whose original post was extremely offended at perception of others' judgment of your practices, you're seemingly unwilling to extend the same courtesy to other ladies, their interpretations and safety precautions. Yes, it is YOUR truth, but not THE truth.

Ewysiwg

« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2014, 07:08:55 PM »
+2
I happen to think that accusing other brothels and ladies of doing illegal activities on a public board is a pretty lofty accusation, so sue me for putting the burden of proof on the OP!

You can contact my legal firm, Dewey, Screwem and Howe, to file the proper forms!

fantasygirl

« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2014, 07:44:32 PM »
+1
Dewey, Screwem, and Howe... Havent heard that line since I stopped listening to Car Talk on NPR :)

bungalow bill

« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2014, 08:26:47 PM »
red's fine.  red's cool.  jesus. 

as usual, CCL shows up and pisses kerosene all over the campfire.......