Author Topic: Adventures in the Southern Brothels Round II (Sheri’s and Chicken Ranch)  (Read 10070 times)

QTo

+1
Next adventure, just back, from indie land up north NV

Just curious, did you travel all the way to north NV for indy? Couldn't that be easily accomplished in NY? Of course unless you're seeing someone like a local? Hof lady off-the-books, then it makes sense.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
+1
While I haven't seen Phoenix's fixed price menu, all of the ones I've seen have been overpriced "fixed" prices.
But you did party with her at one time, right?

No I don't think I've had the pleasure.

QTo,

Maybe ECE is getting us mixed up since I have partied with Phoenix at Sheri's 6 times in the last two years (3 parties in 2013 and 3 in 2012) and I vividly remember each of those 6 parties I had with Phoenix at Sheri's.  I think if you had partied with Phoenix, you'd definitely remember doing so as she gives a great, memorable GFE party and is a great lady to hangout with before & after a party.

The Hiking Guy
ps: I haven't seen a Party Price Menu from any lady, at any brothel, in years!

EastcoastEnglishman

While I haven't seen Phoenix's fixed price menu, all of the ones I've seen have been overpriced "fixed" prices.
But you did party with her at one time, right?

No I don't think I've had the pleasure.

QTo,

Maybe ECE is getting us mixed up since I have partied with Phoenix at Sheri's 6 times in the last two years (3 parties in 2013 and 3 in 2012) and I vividly remember each of those 6 parties I had with Phoenix at Sheri's.  I think if you had partied with Phoenix, you'd definitely remember doing so as she gives a great, memorable GFE party and is a great lady to hangout with before & after a party.

The Hiking Guy
ps: I haven't seen a Party Price Menu from any lady, at any brothel, in years!

No, not getting anyone mixed up. I have your list HG. Was actually asking QTo a question, as I believe he mentioned something about a Phoenix at Sheri's a long while back. Usually he only hangs out with very classy ladies. ;) I hope you do too HG?

EastcoastEnglishman

Just curious, did you travel all the way to north NV for indy? Couldn't that be easily accomplished in NY? Of course unless you're seeing someone like a local? Hof lady off-the-books, then it makes sense.

Can't comment on the last part, but it was worth the flight there and back.

In NYC it's illegal so why take the risk?

Max Wood

+1
@desperado, the truly remarkable thing about these guys isn't so much that they remember all the ladies, but that they can actually recall how many parties they've had with each of them.

QTo

+1

Can't comment on the last part, but it was worth the flight there and back.

In NYC it's illegal so why take the risk?

Might be the way you typed it, but isn't it illegal in NV for indies as well?

EastcoastEnglishman

As I said, I can't comment more than that...

Offline raving loon

• Hoser Family Member
  • Proudly driving the sane, crazy
Boy that's a first, you at a loss for words. Then again you're right to not say anything more, you'll just dig a deeper hole to be buried in ::).

EastcoastEnglishman

Boy that's a first, you at a loss for words. Then again you're right to not say anything more, you'll just dig a deeper hole to be buried in ::).

Ah, Looney Tunes, I think you will be out with the flotsam sooner than me. It's the very nature of what you do on a daily basis.

Me, never at a loss for words; just playing head games with you'll and you especially!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D :( ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

EastcoastEnglishman

I thought indies were illegal everywhere in the states but of course others would know better than I  ::)

Indies can mean anything these days and how you find ways to do them safely and legally within the local and state laws.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Funmonger

I thought indies were illegal everywhere in the states but of course others would know better than I  ::)

Indies can mean anything these days and how you find ways to do them safely and legally within the local and state laws.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

BULL SHEEEE IT !

EastcoastEnglishman

BULL SHEEEE IT !

Then old man you better stick with CR and not over stretch your mind too much.

fantasygirl

Ece- please define indie for us. Do you mean independent prostitute? Please define "do"... Sexual intercourse?

QTo

+1
One way to try to get around the illegal aspect is to not pay the lady directly (in cash)... it certainly is a grey area, but say I arrive in Reno, meet a lady I know, I invite her to an expensive dinner, go to a store and buy her an expensive purse (or whatever she fancies), who's to say that her coming back to my hotel to have sex with me is prostitution???

fantasygirl

Qto, sounds like a date to me.