Author Topic: Does anyone miss ECE???  (Read 6937 times)

Offline Michael

• Premier-Luxury-Choice Outlaw Client
  • Hoser Family Member
  • LPIN Party Icon and Outlaw exclusive to himself
Re: Does anyone miss ECE???
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2014, 03:23:32 AM »

Ewysiwg

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2014, 05:42:15 AM »
+1
Quote from: Sperminator
Take 69'er, perhaps this boards most prolific poster. He posts a lot. About a lot of different things. There aren't many threads where you likely couldn't find a a few postings of his. And yet I'd be hard pressed to tell you anything he's written all week. Or month. Or year for that matter.

Liar pants on fire. You want us to believe you don't remember being told last week that his passion for your posts burns with the white hot intensity of a thousand overheated Hitachi Magic Wands?

(You thought I was going to say "suns," didn't you)

LadyAries

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2014, 07:00:28 AM »
+1
Piece of lying donkey shit. Hell No!

sperminator

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2014, 07:20:14 AM »
+1
I have to agree with sperm on one thing...

I don't remember what I've posted either

That was actually a really good reply. Pretty sure I won't forget it.

Btw, I hope you didn't think I was flaming you in any way. My main point was that I personally didn't mind ECE. And overall, I think the board is a more lively place when he's a part of it.

Other than maybe Aries (and possibly Sled), I honestly never understood why anybody was so bothered by him. Even at his most vicious, he was as harmless as they come. And after his whole Adventures in Southern Brothels saga, Round 2, Part 47, I find it hard to believe that anybody would take him serious enough to take offense at anything he said. Not exactly a whole lot of street cred there is all I'm saying.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 07:24:36 AM by sperminator »

FredT

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2014, 10:49:43 AM »
+5
It may be quieter around here but it certainly is a lot more pleasant.    If the intent is to have a "truly" open message board, he should be back.  If however the intent is to have a place where guys and ladies can converse, flirt, exchange information, and even get to know each other a bit, he's gotta stay away.    (For all the reasons that firefighter outlined above.)

Simple as that. 

LadyAries

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2014, 10:51:34 AM »
+6
I have to agree with sperm on one thing...

I don't remember what I've posted either

That was actually a really good reply. Pretty sure I won't forget it.

Btw, I hope you didn't think I was flaming you in any way. My main point was that I personally didn't mind ECE. And overall, I think the board is a more lively place when he's a part of it.

Other than maybe Aries (and possibly Sled), I honestly never understood why anybody was so bothered by him. Even at his most vicious, he was as harmless as they come. And after his whole Adventures in Southern Brothels saga, Round 2, Part 47, I find it hard to believe that anybody would take him serious enough to take offense at anything he said. Not exactly a whole lot of street cred there is all I'm saying.

It may not of bothered u or others. But he talked mad shit about me and the houses I worked at. Even where I'm not at anymore. Not fair to other girls.. Wether u or any other board member believes him or not, lurkers are the main source of my income here who read my reviews and decide from there.  So yeah wouldn't effect you.. But it effects, me, the house, the girls, even the new girls who don't need to be cockblocked and never met him. To add on the cockblocking... I know he was (probably still is) PMing people to NOT go to Alien or LRN or LRV... Because I HEAR ABOUT IT. 

He has no life, is this place a source of LPIN information or is this place a circus side show? 
Since he's started this shit.. I've been telling my clients to review me on The BR "Ranch Reports" instead. Why contribute a review to a group who doesn't take it seriously? Takes the side of trolls vs. Working girls? Y'all love the drama and want it back.. Wtf for? I'm sorry but this is part of a professional business and a business tool... Am I wrong? If I'm in the wrong, then good bye. 

Right now he is getting what he wanted.. Attention from Men. 

« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 10:55:42 AM by LadyAries »

Max Wood

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2014, 11:06:06 AM »
+2
... is this place a source of LPIN information or is this place a circus side show? 

That is the question.

Max Wood

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2014, 11:11:59 AM »
+2
ECE is a real problem if members don’t want SIN to become a deranged message board. There have already been a few members that refrain from posting now because of him. He intentionally manufactures lies about Courtesans and other members. He constantly harasses members and is not respectful to others. He essentially interrogates brothel personnel and Courtesans to slyly extract personal information for outing people. He uses bully tactics online which is one of the reasons he was suspended. ECE twists the truth concerning other members’ posts in an attempt to make them appear the instigator instead of him. ECE maliciously pirates threads to destroy the poster’s original intent and divert the discussion to an extraneous point. He’s a true Internet troll because he constantly sows discord by instigating arguments or upsetting people through posting off-topic, inflammatory or irrelevant issues thereby provoking emotional responses which disrupt regular message board discussion. He became irate and vengeful when members criticized him over his Adventures in Southern Brothels and other lackluster and inept posts. I believe he’s intent on destroying the validity of SIN because other members have constantly repudiated his controversial and libelous posts. He monopolizes Courtesans time and becomes vindictive when the Ladies inform him that they have other clients and don’t have time to constantly patronize him concerning trivial communications. ECE causes all his own problems but he blames other people and believes he’s totally innocent like a true psychotic. ECE is not stupid but I believe he’s a pathological liar, certifiably insane and potentially dangerous to Courtesans.

Very well said, sir.

Statistically 1% of the general population are psychopaths.  There are about 1100 registers users of this site.  You do the math.

sperminator

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2014, 11:44:48 AM »
+1

ECE is a real problem if members don’t want SIN to become a deranged message board. There have already been a few members that refrain from posting now because of him. He intentionally manufactures lies about Courtesans and other members. He constantly harasses members and is not respectful to others. He essentially interrogates brothel personnel and Courtesans to slyly extract personal information for outing people. He uses bully tactics online which is one of the reasons he was suspended. ECE twists the truth concerning other members’ posts in an attempt to make them appear the instigator instead of him. ECE maliciously pirates threads to destroy the poster’s original intent and divert the discussion to an extraneous point. He’s a true Internet troll because he constantly sows discord by instigating arguments or upsetting people through posting off-topic, inflammatory or irrelevant issues thereby provoking emotional responses which disrupt regular message board discussion. He became irate and vengeful when members criticized him over his Adventures in Southern Brothels and other lackluster and inept posts. I believe he’s intent on destroying the validity of SIN because other members have constantly repudiated his controversial and libelous posts. He monopolizes Courtesans time and becomes vindictive when the Ladies inform him that they have other clients and don’t have time to constantly patronize him concerning trivial communications. ECE causes all his own problems but he blames other people and believes he’s totally innocent like a true psychotic. ECE is not stupid but I believe he’s a pathological liar, certifiably insane and potentially dangerous to Courtesans.

ECE has more problems with Courtesans and other mongers/mongerettes than any other member; however, he won't admit that he's the source of the drama and altercations and the one that's mainly to blame. Most mongers are chivalrous and respectful to Courtesans but ECE constantly abuses and attacks Ladies, and especially Lady Aries. ECE is mentally off balance, rude, mean, hateful and totally fucked up in general!

Dude, seriously, you're a grown man. And then some. We'll call it a man of a certain age. Are you really not the least bit embarrassed to take all of this so seriously? You sound like one kid ratting out another to the school principal.

It may not of bothered u or others. But he talked mad shit about me and the houses I worked at. Even where I'm not at anymore. Not fair to other girls.. Wether u or any other board member believes him or not, lurkers are the main source of my income here who read my reviews and decide from there.  So yeah wouldn't effect you.. But it effects, me, the house, the girls, even the new girls who don't need to be cockblocked and never met him. To add on the cockblocking... I know he was (probably still is) PMing people to NOT go to Alien or LRN or LRV... Because I HEAR ABOUT IT. 

He has no life, is this place a source of LPIN information or is this place a circus side show? 
Since he's started this shit.. I've been telling my clients to review me on The BR "Ranch Reports" instead. Why contribute a review to a group who doesn't take it seriously? Takes the side of trolls vs. Working girls? Y'all love the drama and want it back.. Wtf for? I'm sorry but this is part of a professional business and a business tool... Am I wrong? If I'm in the wrong, then good bye. 

Right now he is getting what he wanted.. Attention from Men.

You make a good point. I see where you're coming from. Although I would argue that while this place may be a business tool to you, that's certainly not it's purpose for being. Hence its name.

If I had to chose between who I'd rather see stay, you or the limey, I'd of course chose you. But that's simply a personal preference. I haven't seen him do anything that would warrant a permanent banishment. And I personally hope he's allowed to return if he so chooses.

Bobbi

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2014, 07:04:37 PM »
+8
I think you all give him to much free rent in your heads :o :o

Mickey_St_James

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2014, 10:34:05 PM »
+1
Hmm, on first thought, no . . .  On second thought, HELL NO!

PAS

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2014, 01:57:22 AM »
+1
The more, the merrier - I hope nobody is permanently banished from this forum. I have to say, though, at one point I was seriously considering making a trip to Nevada during the month of July to be a client of at least one of the courtesans from this forum but I reconsidered based on the accusations thrown around in other threads here. On one hand, I may not have even considered some of the courtesans here if not for this forum (I would have only considered Pahrump houses)...on the other hand, the possibility of drama made me change my mind.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2014, 07:22:34 AM »
Someone I really miss is hof. There's nothing better I would like to do then to sit down with hof and have an honest discussion on Nevada prostitution. 

ancient mariner

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2014, 10:00:29 AM »
Someone I really miss is hof. There's nothing better I would like to do then to sit down with hof and have an honest discussion on Nevada prostitution. 

See if he'll meet you for lunch, next time you're both in the same area.

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2014, 10:08:23 AM »

Go to one of his houses, he hangs out there a lot and he doesn't mind shooting the shit.