Author Topic: Does anyone miss ECE???  (Read 6936 times)

PAS

Re: Does anyone miss ECE???
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2014, 04:42:52 PM »
+1
The more, the merrier - I hope nobody is permanently banished from this forum. I have to say, though, at one point I was seriously considering making a trip to Nevada during the month of July to be a client of at least one of the courtesans from this forum but I reconsidered based on the accusations thrown around in other threads here. On one hand, I may not have even considered some of the courtesans here if not for this forum (I would have only considered Pahrump houses)...on the other hand, the possibility of drama made me change my mind.

I don't ever allow opinions or accusations posted on this forum concerning Courtesans to influence my decisions. You must meet a Lady in person and then determine if you've made a connection or established romantic chemistry. I've had over 100 brothel parties and I have never experienced any "drama" while conversing, flirting or partying with a Courtesan at her brothel. The only drama I've seen is on this board by certain individuals and especially ECE. ECE is in his own little twisted world.

You may be right but perhaps things worked out for the best anyway. The Lady I was thinking of partying with seems as if she's an addictive drug in the form of a legal prostitute. Apparently you can't just have one party with her and pretty soon you find yourself selling everything you have for another few hits of that phat ass of hers.  A lot of her repeat clients seem to either become pathological liars or overly devoted servants. Booty is dangerous.

KadieDancer

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2014, 11:04:24 AM »
Is ECE also known as eastcoastguy? Because 3 different people told me to avoid him when I first signed up!

ratz

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2014, 11:07:09 AM »
No, not the same, completely different.

KadieDancer

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2014, 11:18:33 AM »
OK. Trying to figure out who is who!

FredT

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2014, 12:12:48 PM »
East Coast GUY is one of the good ones...   East Coast ENGLISHMAN is a certified whack job that just about every lady in Nevada HAS been warned about.   (If you are in one of Hof's houses just give Sonja down at the AC/LRV a call, she'll fill you in)

Real FF XXX

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2014, 11:51:26 AM »
East Coast GUY is one of the good ones...   East Coast ENGLISHMAN is a certified whack job that just about every lady in Nevada HAS been warned about.   (If you are in one of Hof's houses just give Sonja down at the AC/LRV a call, she'll fill you in)

Duh FredT. You're a little slow on the uptake today. Kadie Dancer works at Sheri's.

Anyway, LOL, I think Englishman is making fools of all of us?

Real FF XXX

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2014, 12:01:18 PM »
Is ECE also known as eastcoastguy? Because 3 different people told me to avoid him when I first signed up!

Young lady,

I’d be very careful what you post here or who you believe on this board. Some members here are banned from certain houses like Sheri’s and the Hof houses.  There is a lot of history on this board.

For example, Lady Aries only lasted a week at Sheri’s.

Making posts like this can get you into VERY HOT water. Managers from all the brothels regularly read these posts on this board  including Jeremy Lumur.

Banned Member 1 –has written many reviews and field reports about Sheri’s and YOU NEVER KNOW he could be reading this thread at Sheri’s right now. He is also regular, high roller there and and very well connected.

Just a small tad bit of advice about posting.

Real FF XXX

FredT

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2014, 01:10:56 PM »
+8
Kadie Dancer:

Just FYI...   Real FFF XXX  IS the aforementioned East Coast Englishman  posting under another handle...  (See what I mean about his being a bit "out there"? )  :o

LadyAries

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2014, 03:14:35 PM »
+5

Young lady,

I’d be very careful what you post here or who you believe on this board. Some members here are banned from certain houses like Sheri’s and the Hof houses.  There is a lot of history on this board.

For example, Lady Aries only lasted a week at Sheri’s.

Making posts like this can get you into VERY HOT water. Managers from all the brothels regularly read these posts on this board  including Jeremy Lumur.

Banned Member 1 –has written many reviews and field reports about Sheri’s and YOU NEVER KNOW he could be reading this thread at Sheri’s right now. He is also regular, high roller there and and very well connected.

Just a small tad bit of advice about posting.

Real FF XXX

Dude your stupid, I worked there 6 months until I found a better place. Fuck you.

You are the last person to tell anyone what to post here you deformed fraud!

Kadie I will tell you all about him if you want to know. Email me.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 03:18:01 PM by LadyAries »

Offline Pokertime

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2014, 04:04:18 PM »
His tagline was so annoying I could not stand to read his posts.

Holdem AKQJ

« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2014, 04:05:48 PM »
  OK, so I guess the answer is a very clear NO, Thank You!!!!

LadyAries

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2014, 04:12:32 PM »
+1
Nice giving your self a + 1.  Ugh... If that ain't proof enough that he's 2 accounts, than what is? 

East Coast Guy

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2014, 04:43:46 PM »

Hello Kadie.    Yes, like Fred said, we are two completely different guys.   Have fun here but consider getting a score card so you can keep track of everyone.     

The one and only:

East Coast Guy

KadieDancer

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2014, 05:49:52 PM »
Maybe its why everytime I think of going back I stick to stripping.

KadieDancer

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2014, 06:00:07 PM »

Duh FredT. You're a little slow on the uptake today. Kadie Dancer works at Sheri's.

Anyway, LOL, I think Englishman is making fools of all of us?  I agree!