Author Topic: Does anyone miss ECE???  (Read 6939 times)

FredT

Re: Does anyone miss ECE???
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2014, 07:25:16 PM »
Maybe its why everytime I think of going back I stick to stripping.

As if the clubs dont have their share of whack jobs?   ::)

goldie

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2014, 10:26:05 PM »
+2
Is ECE also known as eastcoastguy? Because 3 different people told me to avoid him when I first signed up!

Young lady,

I’d be very careful what you post here or who you believe on this board. Some members here are banned from certain houses like Sheri’s and the Hof houses.  There is a lot of history on this board.

For example, Lady Aries only lasted a week at Sheri’s.

Making posts like this can get you into VERY HOT water. Managers from all the brothels regularly read these posts on this board  including Jeremy Lumur.

Banned Member 1 –has written many reviews and field reports about Sheri’s and YOU NEVER KNOW he could be reading this thread at Sheri’s right now. He is also regular, high roller there and and very well connected.

Just a small tad bit of advice about posting.

Real FF XXX

LOL if there was any doubt that this idiot and ECE were the same idiot, this post should clear it up

East Coast Guy

« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2014, 08:02:49 AM »
+6
How can we miss ECE when he hasn't gone away?   

East Coast Guy

Ewysiwg

« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2014, 06:57:26 PM »
+4

Yes I agree, ECE and Real FF XXX are obviously the same demented person. ECE posts as Real FF XXX via another ISP and maybe even another computer; however, the local Starbucks has free Wi-Fi. ECE is certifiably psychotic but not stupid.

Young Man

You're mistaken.  ECE is a well connected, well respected high rolling Monger.

He reads these boards often. He may be reading right now, plotting how to get you cock blocked. He is very important. Just ask him.