Author Topic: The Amazing Carrera and visit to the Mustang this past week  (Read 6758 times)

Real FF XXX

The Amazing Carrera and visit to the Mustang this past week
« on: August 25, 2014, 11:18:13 AM »
Boy conspiracy theories abound about me. I'd love to know how to switch isp or these addresses, but I'm  a simple computer user.

Anyway back on point just back from Reno and spent an hour or two with the love ladies of the Mustang. I did not have time to do any parties as I had a flight to catch back to the east coast early AM. So I just did some recon.

But I did have a look out for the customer with the very big head, hehehe. He was nowhere to be found. Wanted to buy him a drink and chew his views of LPIN over.

Carrera was in the parlor when I was there but busy entertaining another client at the time. I can see why she won COY this year. Carrera has a beautifully proportioned body and no unseemly ink. Think I picked up a Texas drawl, but can’t be sure.
Anyway she is very very sexy. Everyone told me just how good she is, and no complaints about her professionalism.

Bad behavior by the ladies is not tolerated on their forum according to one of their senior staff members Some Mongers are not welcome there. Many working ladies won't join SIN.

Cobia is considered a superstar and one of their best customers.

I might join up on their forum, just like SixT9er just did at some point.

The bar was packed and the Mustang is well run and the food was about the same or better than Sheri’s. Their bar tender offered me a complimentary whisky on the house, so that was nice.

One of the working ladies, can’t remember her name took a selfie with me as I left.

I was offered a ride to the airport, but already had one.

A nice few hours.

Offline Shooter

• Hoser Family Member
  • Plank owner of the Atomic Crater Ranch
Re: The Amazing Carrera and visit to the Mustang this past week
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 01:07:04 PM »
+8
Real firefighters party when they are in the house.
Negotiations 101. You either want my money or you don't.  I don't care because some one else does.

redde illis futuis eos ambula

Offline Aubrey Huff

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 06:58:11 PM »
+12
Do you know how much of a dipshit you are? You go to brothels and ask about other dudes. Read that again. You ask about other guys when there are plenty of ladies to chat up and party with. Obsessed freak.

Offline wrb55roscojr

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 05:26:25 AM »

Why do I get the idea.That ""he'' . Acts like a cop,or a newspaperman,Tv news. Or worse. Trying for his break through story?

Offline Prospector Bob

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 05:32:29 AM »
The asshole is at it again. ::)
Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by the delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Real FF XXX

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 08:54:57 PM »
I agree with The Mongers . Yes it is Nice to visit with the Ladies but if You have the Time and the $$$ .. Why in the hell aren't You Partying with Some Lady .. I know that All The Guys Here ask about Men at a House  ::)  Yes Cobia is well Liked their as He Parties their DUH . If You had Partied with a Lady They Might Have Liked You Also .. Then again Maybe not as You were asking about Guys  :D  You should have been Checking Out All The Ladies That Is Called a Scouting Trip and a Lot Of Mongers do that   .Heck it is a respected Way to get Your Mind on a Couple of Ladies . That way Next time You go in You can ask for One or two Ladies . But You keep asking for guys and ??

Duh Wayne. Do you know how to read. That's exactly what I did do and btw I had just come from a party -read my field report -re Vanity. It's just amazing how you can draw such WRONG HEADED CONCLUSIONS!!!!! IB is right. 99% CRAP...and see what sticks!!!. I do expect a little better from you?

East Coast Guy

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 10:08:53 PM »
Do you know how much of a dipshit you are? You go to brothels and ask about other dudes. Read that again. You ask about other guys when there are plenty of ladies to chat up and party with. Obsessed freak.

You nailed that!   

East Coast Guy
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 10:11:09 PM by East Coast Guy »

Real FF XXX

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2014, 11:39:13 PM »
Maybe the ladies were just a little too eager to talk. I originally came on a scouting mission. But If you mention the SIN board over a few drinks, than its amazing what stories the ladies will tell you at and about the Mustang.

fantasygirl

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 06:32:46 PM »
My goodness. It is very apparent that real firefighter and ECE are the same person. ECE's handle of real fighter is an obvious jab at our beloved firefighter. Writing style, grudges, enemies, etc all the same as ece. I wish the moderators would do a little digging on this matter.

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2014, 11:58:49 AM »
I have been to the Mustang Once or Twice and I do consider it a Nice Place . The Food their is on Par with Sheri's if not better . Yes I know a few Ladies their and I have gotten a few Drinks their free after a Party .  But No Lady There has ever Taken a Selfie With Me Nor do I need one . Nor do I ask Who is their as I have meet a lot Of Mongers . But to ask about Guys ?? Sorry Dude but that Is Wrong on so Many Levels .

Dude, your a little slow again. I've never visited the Mustang, but plan to at some point. I spent my time down South at Sheri's and CR this year.

As far as selfies are concerned, let's get the facts straight:

1) I was taken holding the BOY award at Sheri's no ladies were directly in the picture.
2) I'm not into selfies, but let a working lady take a group picture at the MLBR last December with my cell phone.
3) At the end of my visit to AC last year, Sonja LINED UP all the ladies FOR A GROUP PHOTO. Aries was NOT in the picture as she left earlier that day. I took the photo and was not in.
4) I have one other photo of a working lady, which was taken as a portrait shot for her.
5) There is photo posted on this board of me next to Ron Jeremy, while he was asleep at 3am in the morning. You only see part of my arm and hand in the photo.
6) As you remember I shot some photos for Fendi in her photo thread last year. She has the sd card.
7) There are some also personal photos that have NEVER BEEN published taken at the AC last May. Again Sonja and a couple of ladies gave me permission.

Again, inaccurate facts/lies spread by a deranged working lady with bipolar disorders. Must be the sleeping pills, alcohol and other stuff she consumes on a regular basis.

LadyAries

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2014, 02:29:58 PM »
+1
I have been to the Mustang Once or Twice and I do consider it a Nice Place . The Food their is on Par with Sheri's if not better . Yes I know a few Ladies their and I have gotten a few Drinks their free after a Party .  But No Lady There has ever Taken a Selfie With Me Nor do I need one . Nor do I ask Who is their as I have meet a lot Of Mongers . But to ask about Guys ?? Sorry Dude but that Is Wrong on so Many Levels .

See if u use his photo, it keeps the desert bugs away. 

QTo

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2014, 09:01:17 PM »
+2

Dude, your a little slow again. I've never visited the Mustang, but plan to at some point. I spent my time down South at Sheri's and CR this year.

1) I was taken holding the BOY award at Sheri's no ladies were directly in the picture.
2) I'm not into selfies, but let a working lady take a group picture at the MLBR last December with my cell phone.
3) At the end of my visit to AC last year, Sonja LINED UP all the ladies FOR A GROUP PHOTO. Aries was NOT in the picture as she left earlier that day. I took the photo and was not in.
4) I have one other photo of a working lady, which was taken as a portrait shot for her.
5) There is photo posted on this board of me next to Ron Jeremy, while he was asleep at 3am in the morning. You only see part of my arm and hand in the photo.
6) As you remember I shot some photos for Fendi in her photo thread last year. She has the sd card.
7) There are some also personal photos that have NEVER BEEN published taken at the AC last May. Again Sonja and a couple of ladies gave me permission.

Again, inaccurate facts/lies spread by a deranged working lady with bipolar disorders. Must be the sleeping pills, alcohol and other stuff she consumes on a regular basis.

ECE, no one mentioned that you were taking selfies, so why do you need to defend?... the selfies were mentioned in Real FF XXX's OP.

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2014, 09:37:38 PM »

ECE, no one mentioned that you were taking selfies, so why do you need to defend?... the selfies were mentioned in Real FF XXX's OP.

Because I am still being mixed up with Real FF

QTo

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2014, 07:42:41 AM »
Watch yourself Q,

One (or 2 in 1) might think you are implying they are the same person and then you would be classified in the undesirable crowd along with me

Hey, it's not the worst crowd to be associated with right? LOL

Real FF XXX

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2014, 09:47:26 AM »
I don't think so but then again I'm a charter member...

You really mean pea brain charter member!!!