Author Topic: The A$shole Tax-Reality or just made up bravado by the working ladies?  (Read 3361 times)

Real FF XXX

Lot of working girls talk about this tax, but in truth I think that is just talk, a lot of HOT AIR amongst the ladies.  Trying to impress each other, lurkers and clients.

Anyone with half a brain who goes to a brothel would either not want to party with that lady again; a bad experience, OR know that they are being HIGHBALLED.

IMHO; more talk than reality.

fantasygirl

Re: The A$shole Tax-Reality or just made up bravado by the working ladies?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 01:29:39 PM »
+1
Of course it's real.

jadecapri

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 02:52:50 PM »
It's real. Even though we can deduct a lot for being independent contractors we still have to pay. Ladies that are looking to buy a house, car, build up a business need to show that they can pay for it, so deduct too much is not a smart idea. That said, if a lady want to work things out to spend time with you, she will find a way and if you really want to spend time with a particular lady, you may want to come to an agreement with her. Worse case scenario you don't have to go back to her.

LadyAries

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 03:22:23 PM »
+8
Lot of working girls talk about this tax, but in truth I think that is just talk, a lot of HOT AIR amongst the ladies.  Trying to impress each other, lurkers and clients.

Anyone with half a brain who goes to a brothel would either not want to party with that lady again; a bad experience, OR know that they are being HIGHBALLED.

IMHO; more talk than reality.

Yes and your an asshole. No one should party with you. Banned Member 1, ECE, or wannabe Firefighter.

KadieDancer

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 06:04:41 PM »
awesome!

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 09:43:16 PM »
+2
I would have to think for the most part yes, but also no

If you are a fucling prick she will set the price at a rate she hopes you won't like & you will walk yourself.   But if you are willing to pay the rate she will camando through it.

But don't confuse the ass hole rate with the I just ain't in the mood rate.   The I ain't in the mood rate is however high it needs to be that you will walk yourself.

At the end of the day if she truly wants you too book with her you will agree upon a rate you csn both live with.

Just remember to alwa wash your feet guys you don't want the smelly feet tax also use deodorant & mouthwash.....Nothing worse then the bad breath, or the you just plain smell like a skunk Tax. ;D ;D

Mikey

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 10:18:07 PM »
+1
Heck yes it is Real with My Smart Ass mouth I have been hit by It .. Note to Self NEVER Tell a Working Girl She looks Heavier then Her Pics .

As a rule never tell any woman she looks heavier then her pics. Not if you're hoping to get laid!

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 11:12:41 PM »
+1
I would have to think for the most part yes, but also no

If you are a fucling prick she will set the price at a rate she hopes you won't like & you will walk yourself.   But if you are willing to pay the rate she will camando through it.

But don't confuse the ass hole rate with the I just ain't in the mood rate.   The I ain't in the mood rate is however high it needs to be that you will walk yourself.

At the end of the day if she truly wants you too book with her you will agree upon a rate you csn both live with.

Just remember to alwa wash your feet guys you don't want the smelly feet tax also use deodorant & mouthwash.....Nothing worse then the bad breath, or the you just plain smell like a skunk Tax. ;D ;D

At times I laugh at the new information I learn from this board.  Ironman I will definity make sure I don't pay those two taxes: the smelly feet tax and smell like a shunk tax (LOL).
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
COH
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2014, 07:47:59 AM »
Glad I made you laugh.  I try to walk the line between giving a legit opinion, Legit info that may help others in general, or at least the Grasshoppers (Newer Forum Members) and just plain old talking out my fat hairy ass humor to try and entertain the forum members.  Good to know occasionally succeed in my Primary Mission on here.   I have no other real reason to still come on here I may never actually set foot in a brothel ever again.  But there are some people on here I am willing to call friend so I stick around for now even if I never saddle up for another Rodeo. 8)  We really need a Cowboy emote on here like the one they have on yahoo messenger. ;D ;D   

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2014, 08:11:30 AM »
Of course it's real.

By the prices charged, they must think all fellers are assholes.  ::)

Offline bones

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2014, 10:23:36 AM »
Call it what you want and like/dislike its results but on the simplest of levels its a way for both to gracefully exit from the negotiations with saving face.

How its handled or done is the question and why. Some times being honest would be brutal and hurtful so a small lie or way to do it without insulting the person, so they might at least try another at the house makes sense and good business.

Offline Prospector Bob

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2014, 06:57:09 AM »
Heck yes it is Real with My Smart Ass mouth I have been hit by It .. Note to Self NEVER Tell a Working Girl She looks Heavier then Her Pics .

Never say during a party with a zaftig Lady, "You don't sweat much for a fat girl." You'll surely loose the family jewels if you do.  :o

I'd rather party with a gal that has some cushioning on her than one that is uber skinny. Shapely Ladies are cozier to cuddle with! :)

« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 07:03:30 AM by Prospector Bob »
Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by the delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2014, 09:25:31 AM »
+1
The ladies don't have to do anything or anyone they don't want to do.  I tell new girls coming on to think about their "no" list and imagine dollar numbers next to each item that would be enough to take it out of the "no" category.  This list is not just about activities.  The asshole tax would be on this list and is on a sliding scale - depending on how annoyed a particular lady is with him at the time.

Offline Lecher

• High Roller
  • "Stay on target" - Red leader
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2014, 09:32:37 PM »
Even if someone paid above the "no" list price, wouldn't they still receive lousy service? I mean do I really expect that a certain dollar amount would change someone's attitude? An emphatic NO!!!
Proclaimed a rat bastard hoser KSF by Flyfisher 7/27/16

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2014, 11:31:22 AM »
+1
Even if someone paid above the "no" list price, wouldn't they still receive lousy service? I mean do I really expect that a certain dollar amount would change someone's attitude? An emphatic NO!!!

If the gal agrees to your price and she  seems to be holding back because of price don't return.  Find someone that treats you right and stay with her.  It just keeps getting better with return parties. 

One of my ATF's I have had 23 parties with and another I have had 26 parties with.

Totally agree Cobiia. 

Lecher - enough money can provide the necessary emotional lube to get through just about any temporary situation with a good attitude.