Author Topic: Working women, is it just me or doesy anyone else notice,  (Read 8507 times)

Bobbi

Re: Working women, is it just me or doesy anyone else notice,
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2014, 05:00:48 PM »
Her working name was Amber, do I get a prize?

East Coast Guy

« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2014, 05:23:42 PM »
Her working name was Amber, do I get a prize?

That's her.   Yes you do get a prize, a thanks from East Coast Guy.   

East Coast Guy

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2014, 08:36:56 PM »
I do have this to say About Lady A and Sonja . Those 2 Ladies are Smart and Cleaning up while other Ladies are doing their Nails . Those 2 are on this Board getting a Lot Of Business . Good for them They are Smart enough to know how to Play the game .. And it is a Game that Those 2 are winning at . I bet they are making Good Money while the other Ladies are Reading a Book or Calling their B/F . Do I agree with Sonja and Lady A all the Time Hell No But I respect the fact they know how to Market Themselves  on this site . The other Ladies could learn a Lot from them 2 about Marketing themselves  .

Actually, Wayne -by far and away and the best and probably most successful professionals who posts on this board here is most likely: Jade Capri and until very recently Ally James.

And not because they don't get into endless fights on the board with other Mongers, which they don't  BUT because they know how to market themselves PROFESSIONALLY.

In the case of Jade Capri. I would bet that Jade is a LOT more successful than her counterparts down south, possibly an entire house, though I may be wrong on that last point. NOT because she can do numerous outdates, BUT she UNDERSTANDS how to market herself. No FIGHTING, NO DRAMA, NO USING inappropriate language on a forum. BIG MISTAKES 101.

Instead of ranting. she built herself the most professional site of any working girl here.

http://www.jadecapri.com/.

Her site has updates, newsletters, pod casts, photos, videos and Tons of other content. Jade is also a talented photographer and understands social media.

To paraphrase your quote... The other Ladies could learn a Lot from... Jade about Marketing themselves and PR 101.

Maybe finishing school in some far off distant place might be in order too for those less savvy.

offleash

« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2014, 08:50:48 PM »
+1
Seems like maybe people get mixed up between S-I-N, NVB, NBG, NBT etc.  This has *always* been the board of grumpy old men.  IMO, NVB was the most friendliest for both tricks and hookers.  I came on the scene just after GPPays or whatever that was shut down, so I can't compare to that.  But *this* board was not, and is NOT, the same as NVB. Since the switch to the simple machines forum format, it looks a lot like it was, were, or might be, but it's not. I couldn't hang back in the day of the hierarchical thread format or whatever that was, simply because of all the bitching and negativity. Now that it's the only game in town, I try, but it's still primarily just grumpy old men bitching.  It ain't NVBrothels, and it doesn't make sense to compare to the good ol' days because there really just weren't any the way you might think there were. With the exception of a very, very few, this ain't where the girls were--then or now.

Leash

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
I agree with you to a point Leash
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2014, 10:22:28 PM »
You can't compare to forums of days long since gone by because they are all closed noq. But you can compare it to the Sin of 2011.  There was not nearly as much constant bitching over the same thing usually pricing. There was not the pissing contests between the same half dozen members,  and there was not the fight club of the week.

This forum was a much friendly place for the ladies to post and participate in the discussion back in 2011.  There is not much incintive for them to do more then post their schedules or pics on here anymore.   So yeah it is not fair to compare this forum to ones that no longer exist.   But you can compare the sin of 2014 to the sin of 2011. 8)

bungalow bill

« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2014, 11:54:16 PM »
+2
The two main reasons jade is making a good living as a professional girlfriend.....

1.  Beautiful
2.  Smokin body

Yes, she is smart and works the boards and emails to her advantage.  But still.....that butt.....

SweetStaciLRS

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2014, 03:28:37 AM »
I'll do better about posting more lol jk

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2014, 05:38:53 AM »
The two main reasons jade is making a good living as a professional girlfriend.....

1.  Beautiful
2.  Smokin body

Yes, she is smart and works the boards and emails to her advantage.  But still.....that butt.....

Yes..her BUTT. In every department, including her BUTT she winds handsdown and DESERVEDLY.

offleash

Re: I agree with you to a point Leash
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2014, 08:22:15 AM »
You can't compare to forums of days long since gone by because they are all closed noq. But you can compare it to the Sin of 2011.  There was not nearly as much constant bitching over the same thing usually pricing. There was not the pissing contests between the same half dozen members,  and there was not the fight club of the week.

This forum was a much friendly place for the ladies to post and participate in the discussion back in 2011.  There is not much incintive for them to do more then post their schedules or pics on here anymore.   So yeah it is not fair to compare this forum to ones that no longer exist.   But you can compare the sin of 2014 to the sin of 2011. 8)

Since dogs don't have watches or calendars, I'm gonna need some help on this. I am wondering when did NVB shut down for good, and when did SIN convert to simple machines format?

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
Good Question Leash
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2014, 08:34:15 AM »

I don't remember the exact dates either best guess on Sin in its present format some time in 2009 because that was when I registered my handle on here I remember making a few posts on sin in its original format, but it did not require me to register.  I seem to think the format change was shortly before I joined this forum.

As for NVB :-\ :-\ :-\  07 or 08 maybe or was it early 09?  I totally forget lol.  I am sure someone on here knows the exact dates to answer both of your questions.
Since dogs don't have watches or calendars, I'm gonna need some help on this. I am wondering when did NVB shut down for good, and when did SIN convert to simple machines format?

chuckar chaser

« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2014, 06:07:30 AM »
+9
Its hard for me to understand all the negativity and drama on this board. This is a board about people getting pussy. Not just pussy but professional girls that own those pussies that know how to rock your world and when she is done with you. Like a druggie you just think of when you can get your next fix.
To me pussy is a happy drug but it must be like alcohol to where it effects people differently. I can understand Sidewinder being grumpy if he has not been laid since the last time he was at the brothel his dick is holding up a help wanted sign the rest of us need to lighten up and enjoy the ride.

offleash

« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2014, 01:04:26 PM »
Its hard for me to understand all the negativity and drama on this board. This is a board about people getting pussy. Not just pussy but professional girls that own those pussies that know how to rock your world and when she is done with you. Like a druggie you just think of when you can get your next fix.
To me pussy is a happy drug but it must be like alcohol to where it effects people differently. I can understand Sidewinder being grumpy if he has not been laid since the last time he was at the brothel his dick is holding up a help wanted sign the rest of us need to lighten up and enjoy the ride.

lol nice correlation that pussy = alcohol.....drink deep, boys. Here's to ya.

Leash

ExNYer

« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2014, 06:53:00 PM »
I'll take a double!  8)

Offline Michael

• Premier-Luxury-Choice Outlaw Client
  • Hoser Family Member
  • LPIN Party Icon and Outlaw exclusive to himself
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2014, 09:13:09 AM »
Excellent topic that deserves a bump.

Real FF XXX

« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2014, 12:49:30 PM »
Dennis is right to tell his ladies not to post here. Too much negativity and drama. I heard this over and over again. At the Sage and MLBR they want nothing to do with this board and I heard the same at the Mustang as well. I suspect this is true of other houses as well.

In fact this board is not even generating much if any business for most of the ladies anyway. Most just fade away from here. And who can blame them. The same is true for new mongers. Who wants to hang around here?

I also suspect that northern houses (Hof) do better than southern ones in terms of top ladies and this will be probably be true next year as well. There are only two real top courtesan down south who in fact rarely post here, and unfortunately do not work for him.