Author Topic: Madam Sonja --- Life is about change  (Read 15828 times)

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
Madam Sonja --- Life is about change
« on: September 14, 2014, 05:56:17 PM »
+8

Nothing lasts forever.  I will be leaving NV to move back home to TN at the end of the month.  If you want to see me (in the carnal way) please make an appointment with me before then.  I am tying up over 2 years of living here - packing, saying my good-byes, etc.  so I am not putting myself on the line-up anymore.

Working with Dennis Hof has been a stand-out experience for me & I am thankful for all of it.   Letting go of my title in no way indicates that I have any desire to let go of an ongoing positive relationship with Dennis or Team BunnyRanch.  I would like to imagine we will always be bonded by all the good memories.   

There will be changes at the Southern Brothels as new management takes over the reins.  Change always comes hand in hand with opportunity so watch for more news and announcements. 

It will be interesting for me to find out, once I am no longer in brothel management, how I will be able to interact on this board.  I am quite curious what my life will be like as a "monger". 

You can always still find me through this board, at Free2JustBe@aol.com, through Facebook, and in the FB groups I moderate. 

pitasandwichpimp

Re: Madam Sonja --- Life is about change
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 05:59:30 PM »

Nothing lasts forever.  I will be leaving NV to move back home to TN at the end of the month.  If you want to see me (in the carnal way) please make an appointment with me before then.  I am tying up over 2 years of living here - packing, saying my good-byes, etc.  so I am not putting myself on the line-up anymore.

Working with Dennis Hof has been a stand-out experience for me & I am thankful for all of it.   Letting go of my title in no way indicates that I have any desire to let go of an ongoing positive relationship with Dennis or Team BunnyRanch.  I would like to imagine we will always be bonded by all the good memories.   

There will be changes at the Southern Brothels as new management takes over the reins.  Change always comes hand in hand with opportunity so watch for more news and announcements. 

It will be interesting for me to find out, once I am no longer in brothel management, how I will be able to interact on this board.  I am quite curious what my life will be like as a "monger". 

You can always still find me through this board, at Free2JustBe@aol.com, through Facebook, and in the FB groups I moderate. 

Why?

Your choice or managements?

Holdem AKQJ

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 06:00:35 PM »
  Congratulations on your retirement, I was never able to party with you but I am sure that you have made many people happy and I always enjoyed your posts on here. This will be a little difficult for all you fans and I wish you all the best!!!

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 06:18:16 PM »
+1
Well, I wish you well and you will be missed. You are right, there will be many changes as I start my new job. I have lots of new promotions planned in getting all the customers back who've drifted off to the independent world. I know it will be a challenge but I'm up to the challenge and think I can make a huge impact.  Now, all I have to do is convince hof that  5 -$200 parties is the same as one $1000 party and show him I could sell more $200 parties then $1000 parties in rural Nevada.

No more mention of Vegas. We are rural Nv. where people are friendly and the prices are low. We're right on the corner and right on the price!

Best of luck to you Sonja.

BTW: Just kidding. Oh, not about wishing you good luck but about my new job.  ;D

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 06:18:45 PM »
+2
  Congratulations on your retirement, I was never able to party with you but I am sure that you have made many people happy and I always enjoyed your posts on here. This will be a little difficult for all you fans and I wish you all the best!!!

Thanks.  "Retirement" is a strong word, though.  I will be starting on my next book almost immediately.  I have been too busy in NV to work on any of MY projects.  :P  I am looking forward to reviewing the timelines, communications, observations, etc. from the past 2+ years & making some sense out of it.

ratz

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 06:23:31 PM »
+1
I wish you well in all of your future endeavors.

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 06:46:20 PM »

Best of Luck.
I'll have your book review -Sex Warriors out soon. Hopefully before the end of this month

But find a good publisher that gives you decent royalties and other media rights. And hope they bind the book with a good printer. An index with accurate page numbering and chapter designations would be a big help.

Offline cronuswalker

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2014, 06:53:59 PM »
You will be missed. All the success in the world will your new projects.

Cronus
 :) :)

PAS

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 07:23:30 PM »
Best of luck to you, Sonja.

Golden Slumbers

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2014, 07:42:49 PM »
Good luck in your new projects, Sonja. 

chuckar chaser

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2014, 07:54:30 PM »
Good luck in the next chapter of your life and I hope you have many more chapters ahead of you.

Damn that sounded almost mushy. LOL

ExNYer

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2014, 07:55:19 PM »
Thanks for your helpful advice, Sonja, and best of luck in your future endeavors. You seem like one classy broad.  ;)

offleash

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2014, 09:15:34 PM »
Well, thanks for playin'. Appreciated your thoughts and insights here. Good luck to ya.

Leash

East Coast Guy

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2014, 10:49:53 PM »
Sonja.  Good luck and I look forward to reading your book.  Just think, by the time I purchase it, it will be my book too.   

East Coast Guy

bungalow bill

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2014, 11:30:58 PM »
sonja....ta ta, baby!  "i'll see ya in the next world, and don't be late....don't be late!"  jimi--from "voodoo chile, slight return"