Author Topic: My first trip - Days two and three  (Read 5477 times)

ryntak46575

My first trip - Days two and three
« on: September 16, 2014, 07:21:40 PM »
+3
Holy Jesus....I think my boys are dry.

So, day one was two parties. 

Day two: I arrived early in the morning and had breakfast.  Phoenix was sitting on the couch under one of the large screens, so I went over and started talking to her.  I'd read that she was a 'firecracker', a pistol, etc...  So, time for a great ice breaker: "I suppose this is the proper bar to use the pick up line of 'Can I buy you a drink, or would you prefer I just give you the money?'".  Got her laughing immediately.  Awesome.

She and I talked for a little while, and then a line up got called.  So, off she went.  She must've been picked, because she didn't come back out for a while.  However, one fine young red-haired lady (see post "My First trip - Day one") came out shortly after shift change.  Still as beautiful as ever.  After lots of wonderful conversation, I asked if she was interested in another party.  Ok, stupid question.  So, off to negotiate.  This time in her room (yesterday time was in a jacuzzi room).   Strip...HOLY CRAP!!!  How quickly our minds forget the details of things...I remembered her beauty, but I hadn't TRULY remembered her beauty!  Wow!!!  Again, she treated me like royalty.  Did I mention that she looks into your eyes and gives you her undivided attention?  As if you're the only object in the room?

Then, she joins me in the lobby to have lunch.  We have awesome conversation.  She's got one of those senses of humor that requires a sharp mind and keen intellect. 

So, I went back to my room and took a nap (yes, after now three parties, I needed a nap.  If your in my age bracket or higher, you know you do too!) After my nap, I went back over there.  Oh - I failed to mention - during one of my negotiations with her, I'd also told her I wanted to do a two girl party, with her, and wanted her to give me a list of girls she'd been with and felt comfortable with, and who fit a type that I defined.  So, she asked me to make sure I was back just before her shift ended, and she'd hang out for a while after her shift and point out several that she thought fit the bill.

And....she mentioned that she gives awesome massages.  Amazing ones.  She says the other girls ask her to give them massages.  So, I made it back more than a little before her shift ended, because I wanted a massage.  Yes, one of THOSE, but also a real one....And...then there was my third party with her.  Yes.  She can  give a DAMN good massage.  Even if you're not doing extra goodies.  Her massage is phenomenal.  Then we're at the bar, drinking till almost midnight, and after pointing out several, I chose Phoenix.  Date set - next morning at shift change. 

Day Three: Gotta get there early.  Gotta eat.  Need protein.  Need carbs.  Penis says "Really?? We get to play AGAIN!!??  With TWO girls??"  Yes, my friend.  We do.  :)  Yeeehaaaw!

Breakfast comes, goes.  Phoenix joins me.  Super fun chick!  Lots of fun to tease, too!  God, Phoenix and I were laughing enough that I thought one of us might pee on ourselves.  Tara (manager?) came in and we (she, Phoenix and I) chatted for a little while before Bella eventually came out and we were ready to go. 

Two girls + Me = First time ever. 

Hell.  Yes.

We're in a jacuzzi room, and...well... :o ;D :D ;) :o :o ;D :D ;).......8)
'Nuff said.
Clean up time and I couldn't quite get my head off the damn bed.  I think only my eyes could move at that point.

Lunch.  Replenish the body.  Eating in a daze here, because the body is on auto pilot, simply knowing it needs to replace everything it just lost.

Back for a nap (snide comments?  See above re 'napping').  Of course, nap didn't happen as work called.  Too bad.

Went back to see how things were going.  Whose there now?  Victoria!!!  Woo hoo! 

One hell of an awesome lady.  One hell of a beautiful lady!  She can hold her end of a conversation on pretty much any topic I threw out to her.  Nearly end of her shift, so - let's not lose this opportunity.  Pow! Party again. 

Ugh...I'm utterly speechless.  I have physically used up about every ounce of umph there is.

This trip has been the coolest thing I think I have ever fucking done.  PERIOD.

chuckar chaser

Re: My first trip - Days two and three
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 07:47:32 PM »
Great report couldn't pick a better list of ladies to party with. sounds like you had a great weekend.

ryntak46575

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 12:16:14 AM »
+1
I fucking went back!  I had a blast talking to Marilynn, Stefanie, Phoenix, and then went over and spoke with Charlotte.

Oh.

Yeah.

8)

Apparently, I had ONE MORE left in me.  (Hmmmm...Wonder if I can do one more in the morning...)

HappyCamper

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 07:01:22 AM »
Good report! I hope my dream trip goes as well!

HC

bungalow bill

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 07:51:49 AM »
Bella is a pro's pro......and a girl who goes back to the golden age of the WH (06-09).....a knockout hooker who takes pride in making sure you WOBBLE out the door.  One of the GREAT ones.....good to hear she's still lookin good and bringin it!

ryntak46575

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2014, 08:37:16 AM »
Bella is a pro's pro......and a girl who goes back to the golden age of the WH (06-09).....a knockout hooker who takes pride in making sure you WOBBLE out the door.  One of the GREAT ones.....good to hear she's still lookin good and bringin it!

Damn straight.  After our second or third party, I buttoned up my shirt wrong. She cought that, laughed and patted herself on the back.  Then, after the threesome, she cam to me while eating, asked how I felt. I responded with just sounds because  I just couldn't formulate words.  And again she was like arm pumping or something.   Totally flipping pleased with herself. 

Tapper

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2014, 11:34:34 AM »

Day two: I arrived early in the morning and had breakfast.  Phoenix was sitting on the couch under one of the large screens, so I went over and started talking to her.  I'd read that she was a 'firecracker', a pistol, etc...  So, time for a great ice breaker: "I suppose this is the proper bar to use the pick up line of 'Can I buy you a drink, or would you prefer I just give you the money?'".  Got her laughing immediately.  Awesome.

She and I talked for a little while, and then a line up got called.  So, off she went.  She must've been picked, because she didn't come back out for a while.  However, one fine young red-haired lady (see post "My First trip - Day one") came out shortly after shift change.  Still as beautiful as ever.  After lots of wonderful conversation, I asked if she was interested in another party.  Ok, stupid question.  So, off to negotiate.  This time in her room (yesterday time was in a jacuzzi room).   Strip...HOLY CRAP!!!  How quickly our minds forget the details of things...I remembered her beauty, but I hadn't TRULY remembered her beauty!  Wow!!!  Again, she treated me like royalty.  Did I mention that she looks into your eyes and gives you her undivided attention?  As if you're the only object in the room?

Then, she joins me in the lobby to have lunch.  We have awesome conversation.  She's got one of those senses of humor that requires a sharp mind and keen intellect. 

So, I went back to my room and took a nap (yes, after now three parties, I needed a nap.  If your in my age bracket or higher, you know you do too!) After my nap, I went back over there.  Oh - I failed to mention - during one of my negotiations with her, I'd also told her I wanted to do a two girl party, with her, and wanted her to give me a list of girls she'd been with and felt comfortable with, and who fit a type that I defined.  So, she asked me to make sure I was back just before her shift ended, and she'd hang out for a while after her shift and point out several that she thought fit the bill.

And....she mentioned that she gives awesome massages.  Amazing ones.  She says the other girls ask her to give them massages.  So, I made it back more than a little before her shift ended, because I wanted a massage.  Yes, one of THOSE, but also a real one....And...then there was my third party with her.  Yes.  She can  give a DAMN good massage.  Even if you're not doing extra goodies.  Her massage is phenomenal.  Then we're at the bar, drinking till almost midnight, and after pointing out several, I chose Phoenix.  Date set - next morning at shift change. 

Day Three: Gotta get there early.  Gotta eat.  Need protein.  Need carbs.  Penis says "Really?? We get to play AGAIN!!??  With TWO girls??"  Yes, my friend.  We do.  :)  Yeeehaaaw!

Breakfast comes, goes.  Phoenix joins me.  Super fun chick!  Lots of fun to tease, too!  God, Phoenix and I were laughing enough that I thought one of us might pee on ourselves.  Tara (manager?) came in and we (she, Phoenix and I) chatted for a little while before Bella eventually came out and we were ready to go. 

Hell.  Yes.

'Nuff said.
Clean up time and I couldn't quite get my head off the damn bed.  I think only my eyes could move at that point.

Lunch.  Replenish the body.  Eating in a daze here, because the body is on auto pilot, simply knowing it needs to replace everything it just lost.

Back for a nap (snide comments?  See above re 'napping').  Of course, nap didn't happen as work called.  Too bad.

Went back to see how things were going.  Whose there now?  Victoria!!!  Woo hoo! 

One hell of an awesome lady.  One hell of a beautiful lady!  She can hold her end of a conversation on pretty much any topic I threw out to her.  Nearly end of her shift, so - let's not lose this opportunity.  Pow! Party again. 

Ugh...I'm utterly speechless.  I have physically used up about every ounce of umph there is.

chuckar chaser

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2014, 11:48:13 AM »
He posted the same review on the mustang site. Phoenix said he was a blast so I am a thinking it is real.

Tapper

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2014, 12:27:34 PM »
He posted the same review on the mustang site. Phoenix said he was a blast so I am a thinking it is real.

Or not.  Just saying.  My Spidey senses say there is something not quite right about this.....

A trap for lurkers?   Smoke and mirrors?  Vanity?  Deception?  Self deception?   I wonder.

ryntak46575

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2014, 12:35:57 PM »
Don't really care if you believe it or not.

I posted only because I got so many helpful comments from several guys here prepping me for my first trip to such a place, I wanted to give them a heads up on how things went.

I posted on the mr to make sure the ladies saw what I had to say about them.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2014, 01:20:28 PM »
ryntak46575's experience with Bella Sophia at the Mustang mirrors mine when I partied with her during LPIN Gathering back in July this year. She wasn't even on my "list" for that trip but after seeing her "strut around the bar" looking better than I ever remember and chatting with her a few times, I knew I had to have a party with her and she was a great party for me late that night. Bella Sophia was very observant during my party and just instinctively seemed to know (or quickly figure out) what worked for me.

The Hiking Guy

Tapper

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2014, 01:27:57 PM »

I posted only because I got so many helpful comments from several guys here prepping me for my first trip to such a place, I wanted to give them a heads up on how things went.

That's nice.  But it is still unvalidated.  Just so many words on a faceless internet medium.  This sex biz is full of hustlers and cons.  If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is a fake.  Something I think everyone should keep in mind.   Just saying.  Would not be the first time a hooker did something shady to make a buck.  And won't be the last time either.

offleash

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2014, 03:22:20 PM »

That's nice.  But it is still unvalidated.  Just so many words on a faceless internet medium.  This sex biz is full of hustlers and cons.  If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is a fake.  Something I think everyone should keep in mind.   Just saying.  Would not be the first time a hooker did something shady to make a buck.  And won't be the last time either.

I will join Hiking Guy in saying that, based on my own experience and observations, the original post is, shall we say, extremely plausible.

I recently (last couple of weeks or so) had the pleasure of seeing (i.e. observing) Bella Sophia in action and she looked quite happy, alive, and very much on her game. You could call it fake, hustle, or con if you want, but I would call it just plain good at what she does.

During my own recent visits to the MR/WH, I observed a fair amount of action and interaction.  I also observed a guy who was extremely discouraged because no one was talking to him, and the only interaction was a $1500 price walk. We struck up a conversation, and oddly enough, as soon as we did, one or more girls joined us almost immediately. I saw him leaving some time later with a big ol goofy grin on his face.

I can easily see a dude coming in for his first experience and having a great time. Also can see someone striking out and giving up in frustration. But just because striking out is an option, doesn't mean that you don't see a grand slam ever once inna while. YMMV.

Leash

pitasandwichpimp

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2014, 03:46:41 PM »

During my own recent visits to the MR/WH, I observed a fair amount of action and interaction.  I also observed a guy who was extremely discouraged because no one was talking to him, and the only interaction was a $1500 price walk.

What do y'all think was the reason "no one was taking to him"?

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2014, 04:42:51 PM »
+1

Hell.  Yes.

'Nuff said.

YEAH!  WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!

I recall ryntak46575's first post on Aug. 11, 2014.

"Guys (and Gals), this is all excellent information.  I'm a newbie, and will be heading out for my first trip ever in just a few weeks.  I've been saving up so that I can stay for a few days, and have several parties (and maybe a two girl party!!!  GOD that's been a dream forever!)"

"Any advice about how I can do this, and not be seen as "Well, if he's here for several days, he must have lots of money available"?"

"Thanks!"

Since Aug. 11, 2014 ryntak46575 has had communication with some of us by PMs and he has posted numerous posts including his original topic "Walking...?".  With all this information I knew ryntak46575 had gained enough knowledge and was well prepared to have his own brothel experiences.  By ryntak's trip reports I can tell he had one fantastic voyage and some fabulous experiences at the MR!
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.