Author Topic: Trip to Moundhouse  (Read 11346 times)

QTo

Re: Trip to Moundhouse
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2014, 04:37:43 PM »
New girls on the floor who don't have a profile pic up yet. Don't know about Volume.  May not be the case.  I think it's the secret magical skills.

Yes, I'm a lvl 69 mage with healing abilities ;)

And I also have been known to morph into a cute little energizer bunny ;) *keeps on going and going and going*

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2014, 06:24:13 PM »
New girls on the floor who don't have a profile pic up yet. Don't know about Volume.  May not be the case.  I think it's the secret magical skills.

And I also have been known to morph into a cute little energizer bunny ;) *keeps on going and going and going*

QTo,
Since you are on the board right now. What brand of energizer bunny...and aren't you often tired when you arrive. Long flight and all that driving?

QTo

« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2014, 06:26:43 PM »

QTo,
Since you are on the board right now. What brand of energizer bunny...and aren't you often tired when you arrive. Long flight and all that driving?

Red bull gives you wings LOL I'm not sure about what brand, ask the ladies LOL

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2014, 06:28:30 PM »

QTo,

Hope your not Icarus, LOL?

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2014, 06:30:59 PM »

Why did you fall asleep when that working lady passed out at Sheri's. Didn't you curl up besides her at one point?

QTo,

QTo

« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2014, 11:50:45 PM »

QTo,

Why did you fall asleep when that working lady passed out at Sheri's. Didn't you curl up besides her at one point?

My guess pure exhaustion on my part - I had partied all day and night and had been up for more than 20 hours by that point. The lady had too much to drink, so like I've also done in real life (someone else's girlfriend - guy wasn't at the house party, so I skipped the curling up beside her part LOL), I've stayed with the lady to ensure that if she does vomit in her sleep and starts choking on it, someone is there in the immediate vicinity to help her. The irony of all this is, when I talked to her a few months later, it seemed like she didn't remember anything about it at all - got price walked.

Why do you keep bringing this episode up? I'm guessing the rumor mill probably has some wild accusations out there about me LOL

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2014, 11:58:03 PM »

QTo,

My guess pure exhaustion on my part - I had partied all day and night and had been up for more than 20 hours by that point. The lady had too much to drink, so like I've also done in real life (someone else's girlfriend - guy wasn't at the house party, so I skipped the curling up beside her part LOL), I've stayed with the lady to ensure that if she does vomit in her sleep and starts choking on it, someone is there in the immediate vicinity to help her. The irony of all this is, when I talked to her a few months later, it seemed like she didn't remember anything about it at all - got price walked.

Why do you keep bringing this episode up? I'm guessing the rumor mill probably has some wild accusations out there about me LOL

Nope, the story was so funny, or the way you told it. And now it gets even more hilarious that the lady who passed out on you, didn't remember the party and price walked you? Now that shows such class on her part to such a real nice Cutie, that maybe you should have bed walked her, get it? ;)

Most of what I pick up is from here apart from some regulars (working ladies) who give me the latest scoops.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 12:02:45 AM by EastcoastEnglishman »

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2014, 09:03:00 PM »
+1

QTo,

So what brand did you morph into?

QTo

« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2014, 09:27:43 AM »

Not sure, let's just say the Energizer bunny LOL

Real FF XXX

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2014, 04:15:29 PM »

Good one, LOL -you sound like you're the only one with any energy round here.

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2014, 10:18:33 PM »

Good one, LOL -you sound like you're the only one with any energy round here.

Qto doesn't show up to Monger events, or show his face, but he is a real monger. Newbies and Lurkers beware. This is one to watch. 8)

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2014, 10:33:16 AM »
+1
Qto next time, if we are both up at LRN at the same time, i'm open to doing a joint Karaoke with you, and one of the lovely ladies on hand. ;) 

naughtycorynn

« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2014, 01:30:10 PM »
QTo

Karaoke?  Which songs did you sing?

Sounds like you had a great trip!

The interesting part about your trip was when you mentioned, "Unlike most other trips where the majority of parties were with ladies I had parties with before, I had only partied with Chloe Collins prior to this trip".  The ladies you listed could be newer ladies to LPIN?  Maybe the prices were less?

QTo, the Carson City houses seem to work for you.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

A whole range of songs... sometimes I ask the lady I'm chatting with if there's a song she likes... and I go up there and make a fool out of myself ;)

It depends on the lady of course, but in general, the newer ladies were tougher to negotiate with compared to more experienced ladies. It was just a perfect combination of ladies that I had partied with before not available (or simply not in house yet) and a lot of new ladies that I was interested in talking to.
I LOVE singing karaoke with QTo!!

Some of my most memorable performances were duets with QTo!

Xoxo

QTo

« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2014, 04:01:26 PM »
I LOVE singing karaoke with QTo!!

Some of my most memorable performances were duets with QTo!

Xoxo

I love singing with the ladies, especially you Corynn ;)