Author Topic: My full trip report, 2014  (Read 14574 times)

jaylynn

Re: My full trip report, 2014
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2014, 12:18:49 PM »
+4
That why I love Lady Aries. A strong women

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2014, 12:47:47 PM »
I strongly suspect this culture of disrespecting clients was encouraged by one or possibly two working ladies there, who encouraged this culture and led by example. So much for big sisters in this brothel. Newbies and Lurkers BEWARE.

Are you seriously going to blame everything on Lady Aries?

Qto,
To answer your question.

No, Lady Aries is not entirely to blame for everything. However, she helped perpetrate much of this trash talking behavior and culture at ACH and recently, LRV- and encouraged it widely. She has even admitted it here, talking about clients behind their backs. You cannot dispute it. I'll point it out to you next time she does it, again, so put your glasses on and follow along.

#Trash Talking Hookers ;)

Newbies and Lurkers also BEWARE. 

Sorry EwyswigSixT9er ( ;) but you are not there every minute of the day. Nor were you at any of the parties. And you certainly aren't allowed in the bedroom with clients or behind closed doors, Right!!

Your commentaries are based on the second hand peanut gallery reports or misinformation and lies, and often through third party intermediaries, even Sonja ;). Yes Sonja has been caught telling lies to protect herself and the house. Shame, she is basically a free spirited and nice human being and I would have thought better of her.

As for reputation, well that's very questionable. Only a handful really support her (the 2%ers or less, not even the remaining 3-7%). and the stats mean nothing here.

Many are not showing up to party with her, as  even she has admitted. Lot's of cancellations. That's the ultimate respect; how much new business you get and repeat business together (you can keep). Not what you post, or who posts or is said on this board here. Reread Disappointment more carefully next time. You are smarter than that Ewysiwg and better educated than most?

The BUTT really stops with Sonja. She let things get out of hand and allowed these ladies to be BIGGER than the house, and condoned much of the very worst indiscretions. A NO NO in any business.

Dennis said to me recently, that its whose on the business license that counts. Neither Lady Aries nor Sonja were ever on the business license for LRV and ACH. And Sonja is no longer there anyway.

I am sorry for the innocent hard working ladies like Abby and CJX, who are responsible and mature ladies who got embroiled in all this stuff.

Even Ally did not deserve this to happen on her watch. It is so unfortunate that she got such bad publicity. She's a sweet lady and this is the first I heard about her getting into problems with any client. And, I am almost certain she did not talk badly about anyone. That's not her style. All these ladies deserve so much better, and should NOT be smeared or associated with these unfortunate events.

Btw I hear Dennis is in NYC working on his book. Can't wait to read it when it comes out. Think I was shown his favorite restaurant last week. We were eating across the street at a really cool Mexican restaurant. Forget the name of it, but I will stop by and write a yelp/tripadvisor review next time I'm in the area.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:52:18 PM by EastcoastEnglishman »

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2014, 12:50:17 PM »
That why I love Lady Aries. A strong women

Unfortunately, you don't really know her, or not well enough. You should review her threads esp from last year. I'll pm you a few if you like?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:56:07 PM by EastcoastEnglishman »

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2014, 02:12:16 PM »
Disciplinary action concerning nasty chitchat about a perspective client that was overheard by Glennster seems to be premature since it hasn't been determined exactly what was said or implied by an unidentified Courtesan. What exactly was said and by whom and was it heard verbatim in its entirety?

We all know who is guilty of starting this. Don't try and be a white knight.

Saw your FB
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 09:24:02 AM by Rick James (RJ) »

Ewysiwg

« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2014, 03:00:18 PM »
Really - does any of this matter? Talk about blowing things out of proportions...ask Cosmo for some Zannies people...

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2014, 03:28:07 PM »
Really - does any of this matter? Talk about blowing things out of proportions...ask Cosmo for some Zannies people...

EwysiwgSixT9er ( ;)

No, not really, but your friends certainly hyperventilate over a working lady. 2015 hopefully will be a better year and maybe less drama at the brothels. But as I always say it's up to you. If Sleddy Boy can do it, so can the rest of the idiots here. Now can you can use your special skills on that other someone at arms length away?

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2014, 04:47:27 PM »
I have had Lots of Disagreements with Lady Aries .. But I do Respect Her .Besides Look at All Those great Reports She has Gotten for Her Parties .. Even a Great Report from ECE .  :o   

Wayne208,
It's not about the parties. It's what she did afterwards in July 2013 including accusing me of contacting her X, mixing me with up with Gobemouche, outings, etc. Do I need to remind you of the thread I wrote earlier this year on her paranoia, in my response to Spermie thread. You have a short memory. I plan to edit the Adventure Series at some point, so everyone will have a clear timeline of events. The complete series will be packaged as one large document.

This was all manufactured by Aries. No more, no less.

She could have chosen another path anf the high road. She didn't.

I also offered her several olive branches, but she chose a different direction

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2014, 06:43:41 PM »
Disciplinary action concerning nasty chitchat about a perspective client that was overheard by Glennster seems to be premature since it hasn't been determined exactly what was said or implied by an unidentified Courtesan. What exactly was said and by whom and was it heard verbatim in its entirety?

Saw your FB

You don't know what you're talking about. I've been exposed to Lady Aries much more than you. She has never engaged in that type of conduct at SR, AC or LRV. Courtesans only have limited influence as big sisters. Big sisters can't teach another Lady good manners because that's something they must have already learned since they are supposed to be mature adults. Besides there's Madam TJ and assistant Mellissa at LRV to indoctrinate the new Courtesans, so it's unscrupulous to attempt to blame Lady Aries and especially since she wasn't there during that whole week. Furthermore, Lady Aries has only been at LRV for 3 months. You obviously have a blind vindictive vendetta against Lady Aries.

Saw your FB

You don't know what you're talking about. I've been exposed to Lady Aries much more than you. She has never engaged in that type of conduct at SR, AC or LRV. Courtesans only have limited influence as big sisters. Big sisters can't teach another Lady good manners because that's something they must have already learned since they are supposed to be mature adults. Besides there's Madam TJ and assistant Mellissa at LRV to indoctrinate the new Courtesans, so it's unscrupulous to attempt to blame Lady Aries and especially since she wasn't there during that whole week. Furthermore, Lady Aries has only been at LRV for 3 months. You obviously have a blind vindictive vendetta against Lady Aries.

Firefighter you are in love with Aries. You manufacture awards for her (SNAP). You may have more exposure or parties with Aries, but remember you are her white knight. You are obsessed with her. You write love letters to her on this board, or excessively shill at the very least. You spend hours and hours writing about her. You say you are married? Why don't you marry Aries?  She seems to be your only current love in life.  That's not normal by any standards. You've become obsessed with her and the house.  You are very very obsessed with her.  I have often wondered if you were also her pimp? But I have not reached that conclusion yet.

Three or four months is immaterial at LRV. Name calling, outing clients (describing parties, giving out personal information is par for the course at ACH/LRV. That is much more significant. Just about everyone knows this happens who has been a long time monger here. Most of the info she posted about me can be found here on the board and often it was made up or extremely exagerated. Look, two of the mods had to delete to some of her posts. In fact she has regularly had posts deleted, esp in 2013.

Do you also want me to re-post the racist and derogatory comments from last May she posted eg in Fat People and If You Could Ask?. It's all there, and her words too. No one should be called Hitler, under any circumstances. That's her modas operandi. She has also called others Nazis, flowerface and I can go on and on. THAT's a FACT. And YOU condone that Firefighter!!? You are supposed to be a retired civil servant. But clearly you have violated your oath if you support this crap. Are you that blind? She has tried to throw every piece of dirt at me under the sun and every name possible in the universe. BUT IT HASN'T worked. And she has done it to others too like Gobemouche and Venessa London. And she has been doing this as long as she has been on the sin board in some shape or form in her rants. Remember the post in July 2012 making friends and enemies. That's pure Aries. Why would a working girl want to make enemies on a public forum? That's only going to turn people off, and I don't blame them. You never hear that from any other working lady regularly here. Most of the ladies are here to truly market themselves. You rarely see/hear regular fights between them,clients and other board members. Yes there a few nut jobs like Sadie, but that's small potatoes.

Before she went to LRV, none of this happened. LRV was a great house. Saphire Rae and Hollywould were working ladies of exemplary standing. After your party they invited you to diner and NEVER said anything derogatory about their clients.

Aries was allowed to get away with what she did aat ACH.  As far as Sheri's she didn't last there very long and I doubt Dena would have tolerated that for very long. And NO working lady currently at Sheri's Rants like Aries or curses out clients.

Further the term enemy is not in any other lady's vocabulary except Aries. SO STOP all this GRANDSTANDING and BS. You simply have NO CREDIBILITY regarding Aries. You have an addition to her that has BLINDED you beyond Reality.

I was using the term big sister in conjunction with the comments made about 1984 (big brother). But a big sister in a house often refers to a more senior lady looking after a less experienced lady. For example Red Diamonds was Jayla's big sister at Sheri's. The point I am making is that no one goes off on a limb. Clearly Aries was out of control.

Based on Aries' history in the last year at ACH, I have no doubt that the same behavior is beginning to peculate into the mind set of other ladies  at LNV. Remember, she boasted that she is the only lady there making money for the house. So what she is saying is that when and (if) she leaves, the house won't do as well. Well that's shear arrogance. No LADY is BIGGER than the house.

Madam TJ and Mellisa have only been on the job a month or so. They have no history at either. They barely know the ladies or why they were hired by Sonja. Aries was hired by Sonja, and Sonja I am afraid to say was either two weak or condoned this behavior, when disciplinary measures should have been adopted.

Glennster, by your visit to LRV, you exposed what many knew here, but were too afraid to post. That's why your review is so refreshing. I congratulate you on shedding light on these practices. AND NO Firefighter, you have probably no idea of the true context of his posts. But I am sure he has much more to say that has not been posted.

Newbies and lurkers. What happened to me and Glennster could happen to you if you go to party at LRV. This is a cauntionary tale and I am almost positive will happen again. In fact its inevitable.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 09:32:24 AM by Rick James (RJ) »

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2014, 06:45:36 PM »
. I plan to edit the Adventure Series at some point, so everyone will have a clear timeline of events. The complete series will be packaged as one large document.

Please don't. We all remember. You planned a whole trip around Aries, she took real good care of you, you wrote glowing reviews. You got all needy with constant messaging, she got tired of you. You kept prying into her personal life, she warned you to stay out of it. You didn't, she told the world what a messed up, pathetic man you are. Your behavior on the board from the last year only confirmed this to all.

Go ahead and write, it won't change 99% of us opinion of you. You are one strange, mentally fucked up dude.

At least my feud with Ruby ended quickly. The board only had to endure a couple months of it. We made up and were back fucking within a few months. Why can't you say the same?

Actually that's even more BULL. NEVER PRIED into her personal life. That's PURE ARIES MANUFACTURED CRAP.  You sure swallowed that nonsense. And Newbies and Lurkers, that's why you have to be weary of her. This could happen to YOU.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 06:50:27 PM by EastcoastEnglishman »

pitasandwichpimp

« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2014, 07:01:26 PM »
+1

and most of us have decent memories.

And what do y'all mean by "most"?

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2014, 07:03:56 PM »
Oh please ECE, prying into hookers personal lives is what you do and are known for. Why would your first hooker love be any different? How many of your reports revealed personal info about these ladies you were just talking to? Ladies contacting this board to have parts of your reports removed because you revealed things like where they went to college, what city they lived in, their families, etc, ?

Come on man, we can all read and most of us have decent memories. Everything I wrote about in that timeline was based on what was actually going on, confirmed by others including her co -workers. Just own up to it and go find another Latina with tats to go fuck and end this pathetic tale of a lonely man and a broken heart.

So Slednx, that won't fly anymore, and especially with your reputation. What Glennster exposed was what Aries peculated to other ladies

Lonely man broken heart. Afraid that won't work anymore. Keep on believing this BS. But I do plan to set the record straight.

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2014, 07:04:54 PM »

and most of us have decent memories.

And what do y'all mean by "most"?

That's just Slednx. He likes to twist/make things up.

Ewysiwg

« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2014, 07:08:01 PM »
Question for Glennster: how do you feel about the fact that one little line from your trip report has been magnified into some kind of "expose" and conspiracy?

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2014, 07:14:11 PM »
Question for Glennster: how do you feel about the fact that one little line from your trip report has been magnified into some kind of "expose" and conspiracy?

I think this says it nicely

On my way through the parlor, it disturb me to hear the nasty chitchat that was going on about the next potential client who had just gotten out of their car.  WTF, definitely not cool.

jake2010

« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2014, 07:52:41 PM »
+2
I'm sure that Hof is very grateful for all of the expert advice being provided by the Englishman.  After all Hof is always interested in advice from self appointed experts in LPIN.  Sure, it may seem to most readers that the Englishman's posts show the rantings of a very strange and angry man, which will only hurt Hof's business and cost him money at his southern brothels.  However, I'm sure that the one way friendship between the Englishman and Hof will endure and flourish!