Author Topic: May Mongering  (Read 1254 times)

shooter

May Mongering
« on: May 26, 2010, 09:26:55 AM »
        Well I arrived home last evening from another fun time in Reno.
        I only had two parties, but they were both way more fun that I had hoped for. First was a repeat (#4) with Chloe Daniels. She never ceases to amaze me with her skills, warmth, conversation and fun loving attitude. She is always on my list from now on. And many of yours too I am sure. My second party was with April at the Sagebrush. My first time with her and it will not be my last! Even after one party with her I can reccommend her to most of you. Her only real rule that I had an issue with was the covered DATY part of the party. I was able to get her off fairly easily, so it was still ok, but I would prefer it au-natural.
       I got to meet Music Man , nice guy, but he sure has a lot of questions. I had a few conservations with Goldie, really like her. Ebadger and Fairoakean were around and had some fun with them as was. Me and Cookie Monster shared some party notes, drove through a raging snow squall between Carson City and Reno while driving him to the airport. I only got to talk with Hiking Guy for a few minutes this trip our schedules never seemed to match up. We got to see Sheri at the Fireside Lounge, too bad IB was not feeling well enough to attend.
       I also had another great stay at the Peckermill, gambled and drank, and ate, all of the fun things. Now it is time to start getting ready for LPIN Gathering-14 in July.
     I think all of the mongers had fun with this trip, I know I did.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 09:37:07 AM by shooter »

MusicMan

Re: May Mongering
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 12:16:23 PM »
Great TR Shooter!  I'm glad you had fun, I sure had a good time on this trip.

And yeah, I lke to ask a lot of questions, LOL!  A person can never learn enough about life, and LPIN is no exception...

I will try to get a TR up myself soon, real busy at the moment...

MusicMan