Author Topic: Brothel Prices  (Read 29282 times)

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
Re: Brothel Prices
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2014, 09:40:43 AM »
+2

It's a brothel, loyalty to ladies isn't a must, why keep having sex with the same lady, guys would just fuck their wives' if that's the case...?

Some guys don't have wives or girlfriends.  They don't just go to brothels for a good pipe-cleaning.  They are not there for straight fucking.  Their fantasies include finding a girl they can share intimacy with.

Intimacy, real relationships, shared history can all be found in a brothel and all can be developed by seeing the same girl repeatedly.  (once you have found a good match, of course)

Rick James (RJ)

« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2014, 12:27:13 PM »
Rihanna,
Are you still active, or retired from lpin?

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2014, 01:21:07 PM »
Rihanna,
Are you still active, or retired from lpin?

Neither. While I will not be back in the immediate future, I do fully intend to be back at some point in my life. Right now I just have other priorities. But I truly enjoyed my time in LPIN!

edbezn

« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2014, 04:42:22 PM »
Basically, it comes down to finding a lady who does what you're after for the price you'd like to pay.  Some girls will do more for someone who pays more, some will just extend the time.  As long as you're getting what you want for what you're looking to pay, it really doesn't matter what she is doing for the next guy who may or may not pay more.  If you feel you've been short changed by girl A, try other girls until you find a good match for your desires verses budget.

Everyone is an individual and just like any other male / female relationship, takes a few tries to find the best match even in LPIN.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2014, 04:59:55 PM »

It's a brothel, loyalty to ladies isn't a must, why keep having sex with the same lady, guys would just fuck their wives' if that's the case...?

Some guys don't have wives or girlfriends.  They don't just go to brothels for a good pipe-cleaning.  They are not there for straight fucking.  Their fantasies include finding a girl they can share intimacy with.

Intimacy, real relationships, shared history can all be found in a brothel and all can be developed by seeing the same girl repeatedly.  (once you have found a good match, of course)

BULLSHIT!! How in the hell can it be real if it comes about because of money and as soon as the feller stops paying money, it ends? That's no kind of a "REAL" relationship and if you want to blow smoke up everyone's as and make them think it's real, be my guest but some of us know better!! >:(

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2014, 05:08:14 PM »
+2

BULLSHIT!! How in the hell can it be real if it comes about because of money and as soon as the feller stops paying money, it ends? That's no kind of a "REAL" relationship and if you want to blow smoke up everyone's as and make them think it's real, be my guest but some of us know better!! >:(

I don't think she was necessarily referring to boyfriend-girlfriend relationships, because she certainly didn't specify that.

Other relationships, like friendships, can certainly be formed even with money involved. For instance, I pay my hairdresser to do my hair but I still consider her a friend. In the same way, clients who come to see me repeatedly or who I spend a long time with can also become my friends.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2014, 08:04:17 PM »

:)....if you only knew.

I do know that about 98% of the time, it's just like that old Lefty Frizzell record.

IvyMae

« Reply #97 on: December 15, 2014, 02:45:51 AM »
+11
I've always been one to say " Quality over Quantity"  This does not by any means mean I am going to give you a shitty party because of a lower price compared to a big price. I have been in the adult/sex industry because I have fun and I enjoy giving and having sex. The money is great yes but what's the point of doing this if you don't really really enjoy it? However, you take care of me I take care of you. In other words regardless of the price we agree on you are still taking care of me in some way so in some way in return I will be taking care of you. That does not mean come insult my intelligence with an insulting low low dollar amount either. The type of party does depend on the price (this is me personally) and how I take care of you, but that does NOT mean your getting a shitty party if your party price is smaller. Activities will just vary. I will always have the same fun attitude and enjoy whatever type party it is and do everything to make sure you are as well!

Flyfisher

« Reply #98 on: December 15, 2014, 01:12:31 PM »
+4
WHo and how she performs can be a very telling aspect about a lady.  One of the all time greats, Mardie, started out humble but almighty. She was a one woman tour de force brothel staff in herself. Whether she did a quicky or a long date, she gave her best. I booked her based on reviews. When we chatted during activity lull in our party she explained that her price was not a la carte but all inclusive per her dos and don'ts.  Mardie had gents lined up in the parlor consistently. SHe was a hard and tireless and highly skilled and erotic entertainer/performer than gained her legions of patrons.  Mardie was outstanding and singular in her customer devotion and earned intense customer loyalty.

The old school Joe Conforte Mustang girls were awesome professionals. They were turned out to do all types of parites and do them well at all price points.  I could walk in on a Friday night at 11pm and all three shifts overlapped. There would be 40-50 ladies in some lineups.
I knew in my mind that every lady would do a house minimum up to extravagant type stuff...and everyone was affordable. Eveeryone. THat type of knowledge saw armies of guys booking all night long.

I shared these anecdotes to give you a frame of reference of what LPIN once was on a more general basis.  Your current frame of reference is far different.  As a long time patron of the adult service industry I learned that price more often than not does not have any bearing on quality.  I learned this through trial and error. Each price point should be done with professionalism and conviction.  A good deal puts a smile on the lady and the client's face. Otherwise its just a one and done.  Amen

Flyfisher

« Reply #99 on: December 15, 2014, 01:21:31 PM »
+1
LOL at doubling my offer after agreeing on a party.

My guess is she would say "put that back in your pocket and come see me again tomorrow" lol.

Overall, a pretty good new thread on an old topic.

In my experience though, I can find absolutely NO correlation between price paid and quality of party. I have some theories on why it's almost the opposite.

Leash

Dog...you old rat bastard KSF and Pete Townsend lookalike...lol.  You are a local legend and not among most guys but a legion of ladies.  I have had the regrettable experience of booking someone after you banged her silly.  They can't think straight after the Dog wags his tail....lol. You old KSF!

Locals don't pay an arm and a leg. they pay and play and go away and come back happy for another day. When Leash comes down off the mountain women get wetter cuz they get laid better. They accept whatever this dude has to pay cuz they wanna play.  Only a few will have knowing smiles after reading this thread.  Happy Ho-lidays bro!

Offline bones

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2014, 10:06:06 AM »
+1
Dang you Fly hit a super long homerun.

That pargarph about the ORGINAL MUSTANG AT E-23 and how the ladies starting there got some kind of special instruction in being good working women. Even in lineups at other places they stood out in how they'd present themself and then dealt with customers. Its very sad that now as nearly none can be found still working and the newer ladies beginning can't benefit from their skills to instruction. A big salute to all the ladies who pasted through the doors of E-23 mustang.

offleash

« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2014, 02:59:01 PM »
lol Fly, thanks for the laugh  ;D ;D ;D Happy Ho-down Ho-lidays to you too man.

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2014, 08:18:48 PM »
+1
IMHO I Agee with the find a few Atfs idea. One of the
Reasons I don't house boune much is because the ladies
At the houses I go to know what my range is. I like to repeat
and have found that in a first party I offer my average price for
what I normally pay in that house and try to stay with that. Sometimes
It might fluctuate slightly but not to much from the lady and I "normal" price
Bottom line IMHO ladies that meet my needs for time,activity etc and
Understand that I am a regular working class guy are the ones I party with.

An interesting question I ask sometimes in price debates

Client A spends $5000 one time and leaves you never see him
Again no review is written etc

Client B spends $500 per party but is a loyal regular who sees
you 10 times a year ($5000 total) but writes glowing reviews after
Each party, recommends you to others etc.

Now obviously client A gets more time etc but actually client B ends
Up with more time and activity

The lady can choose 1 either client A or client B IMHO most ladies would
Choose client B
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

Monty Haul

« Reply #103 on: December 27, 2014, 11:28:09 AM »
All parties may be different given by some vary.  But in general most parties will be the same.  These girls know that.

Monty Haul

« Reply #104 on: December 27, 2014, 01:12:35 PM »
+5
And another thing.  Why do these girls say that we should not talk about prices on a public forum.  I thought there was no rule about it.

They don't want us to talk about it on here,  but believe it or not,  the girls talk to other girls about the prices of what we pay at the ranches.   What gets me is when a few girls say each girl charge her own price (okay, I am fine with that).  Then later, you hear some girls saying they want the same amount of what you paid the other girl you partied with before her.

Last year at the Mustang I partied with a girl for a hour for $900.  I went back two night later, that girl was busy, so I picked another girl for a hour, I offered her $750  she said "why are you offering me $750 when you paid $900 for the party with that other girl".  I ended up partying with another girl for $800 that did not hassle me.
 OR better yet, this happen back in October at the Bunnyranch  I offer $1,000 to this girl and she tells me that she remember me from three weeks ago buying plenty of drinks for other girls and that I paid $1,200 to her friend and she wants the same amount what I paid her friend.  I am guessing what that girl did know there were some extra things involve in that $1,200 dollars.   Needless to say I did not party with any of the Bunnyranch girls, I ended up partying at  the Love Ranch North for $950 and the Sagebrush Ranch for $800 that evening.

Now how in the world of LPIN are these girls knowing what people are paying certain girls?   It is very simple.
The girls are talking to other girls at the ranches about our prices !  But, the girls at the ranches do not want you talking about their prices.  That really sounds very one sided to me.