Author Topic: Quick Elko update 12/7/14  (Read 3921 times)

Oddball

Quick Elko update 12/7/14
« on: December 07, 2014, 12:44:40 PM »
Hey Guys and Gals!

I headed out to Elko yesterday afternoon, and wanted to give a quick update. 

I stopped by the Desert Rose, which has been open since the first week in October.  For those that remember the #1 Geisha layout, the major change is to the bar area.  There are now a couple of tables with comfy chairs as you enter, and the bar has been moved to to the back wall.  There is also a small round stage with a stripper pole.  In short, the bar area feels roomy for a smaller space (I'd estimate about 25x25).  I didn't tour the rest of the house, but Monica (Dovetail) dropped in recently and she mentioned that they have some pretty good sized bathrooms (due to the space required for the table showers that #1 geisha offered that was repurposed).  I was told they have a couple of suites as well.

Three gals were working, although I was told that two were booked for the night (this was at 8 PM) so I didn't meet them.  I chatted with Faith, one of the courtesans working there.  Faith has been in this industry for a long time (apparenty she worked at Kittys back in the day), and speaks highly of the (new) owners of the Desert Rose.  Faith is very fit, and looks very good for her age (I'd guess she's in her 40's). I also met the bardender (Audrianne?) and another lady (blonde), don't remember her name but I believe she was the manager.  We had a good chat, and I encouraged them to post here of course to promote the Desert Rose.

I also dropped in to Inez's.  Wayne was there (as usual) and I finally met Linda, a courtesan that has been recommended to me a few times by other mongers.  They had five gals in their lineup (all asian of course), including the ever popular Coco and Sophia.  Wayne and I chatted for a bit.  Inez's has added some outdoor lighting (strings of blue lights) that really make the place stand out as you are driving down 3rd Street to Brothel Row.

I also dropped in at Sue's.  They also had five girls working (again all asians of course), although I didn't ask for a lineup as I wasn't looking to party last night.  I did meet Angel, she was fairly cute.  Someday I'll need to actually party at Sues.

I did drop by Monas briefly as well.  Not much has changed at Monas in recent years.  They had three gals in their lineup.

Finally, I headed out to the Dovetail to visit with Monica (one of the owners and the manager).  Finally met Megan and Penny.  Penny has become very popular for her Asian massages (she's a trained and highly skilled massuese)- apparently a number of locals are now visiting Penny regularly just to get a massage.  Belle and Megan were also in the house.  Megan is fairly young, about 21, and quite cute.  Ass lovers will very likely like Megan's tush.  Y'all know Belle, she's still as vibrant as we all have come to expect.   Monica mentioned that Trinity has been wanting to make it back to the Dovetail in the near future, and Monica informed me that Trinity has dropped a few pounds since she was at the Dovetail last - she is now quite fit (more than she has been).  Hopefully Trinity makes it out to the Dovetail again soon.  Monica also mentioned that Brittany keeps mentioning wanting to come back soon as well, I'm sure Monica will keep us posted.

I was thinking about heading out to Ely on my way back, but it's a Sunday so that could be hit or miss.  Maybe next time.

jaylynn

Re: Quick Elko update 12/7/14
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 05:43:15 PM »
Man I missed you oddball on the train heading there now maybe next time. I also visited the desert rose with Monica and yes seems very cozy we didn't meet any of there girls being we just dropped but to have a Quik drink before my train last week.

Offline bones

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 09:13:58 AM »
Good update on the elko scene oddball. I remember the desert rose back in the day as Mona Lisa (some listed Club Mona Lisa), and the large 'U' shaped bar (have a pic in an old book about he houses showing it). Don't laugh but also partied in Penny's Lucky Strike, days gone by now.

Don't think sunday and Ely aren't active as had some past visits that day of the week and found no difference. But as you indicate it can be highly variable in what you'll find and time of year. I had a good time at Stardust one December.

Oddball

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 03:50:32 PM »
Quick followup.

I ended up spending an extra day in Nevada, on business.  Yesterday (Monday 12/8/14) while heading east along I-80, I stopped at Donnas and Bellas in Wells.

I dropped in to Donna's first.  The house was fairly quiet, for a couple of reasons.  One, a number of the gals had went home for a bit after the Thanksgiving holiday, and secondly, it's winter and the northern houses are a bit slower during the holiday months (I experienced this at every house I visited this trip).  It's been a fairly warm winter in Nevada so far, but people like to spend the holidays around family when they can, so yeah it's a bit slow. 

Plus, the mines in the area have wound down for a bit, partially due to the drop in gold prices and also because they are laying the groundwork for some new mines in the area.  As I understand, there's a new mine opening east of Wells/Pequop, plus there's another mine in the works south of Carlin, and I'm sure a couple of others as well.  Short form is that, while the mines have tapered back for now, it looks like they will be gearing back up very seriously in about six months or so.  Of course, if the price of gold keeps falling, that could change things, but that's the scuttlebutt I heard from a few people during my trip.

Anyways, I digress.  Back to Donnas.  Porsche was available and more than willing to give me a tour of the house.  I've toured Donnas a few times in the past, but they've made a few changes here and there recently.  She showed me the Jack Dempsey room and another suite, and also the outdoor patio where Donnas throws barbecue parties and such.  Of course, Donna's has been in continuous operation since 1869 (I don't think any other house in Nevada can make that claim), so there's a lot of history that comes with Donna's.  Porsche told me a story about Jack Dempsey's promoters convincing him to break off the relationship with his then prostitute wife Maxine Cates, whom incidentally is (as Porsche told me) buried in Wells.   At one point, Jack Dempsey was an owner of Donna's ranch.  Porsche also showed me the room where they have dozens of coffee cups that have been signed by Donna's regulars over the years.  Unfortunately, some of those cups were broken during the 2008 Wells earthquake.

For those of you that recognize the name Porsche, that's because she's been in the business for a while.  In fact, based on one of the conversations I had with her and the owner, I think she worked at the Old Bridge back in the day, so for you old timers you may have met her a few times over the years.  Anyways, in talking to the owner (Wiki says his name is Geoff Arnold, he's the accountant guy that bought Donnas from the previous owner a couple of decades back, incidentally the previous owner is still alive and well at 92!), I found out that Carol(?), the manager lady at Donna's recently passed away (I'm bad for names btw, but I'm pretty sure it was Carol), and that the people at the house have been mourning her loss.  I'm pretty sure I met her on a couple of occasions, and if she's the lady I remember she was a pretty cool lady.

Anyways, the owner and Porsche have been working to breathe new life into Donna's.  They've hired a few new staffers recently, and I was told that a number of the ladies rooms are booked by some new ladies after the new year.  Porsche mentioned the need to have a good mix of girls (younger as well as older, with some variety), and that after the holidays they were looking at getting a new website launched.   In short, it sounds like Donna's will be the place to keep tabs on after the new year.

I also dropped in to Bellas.  I met Le Le (prounounced Lee Lee) and Camille, as well as the bartender lady of course.  I didn't stay long as I was needing to get back on the road, but the house seemed about the same as always.  Bellas is Bellas.

Offline Rand McNally

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2014, 04:31:12 PM »
I'm told the owners of Inez's have purchased Mona's. I anticipate the line in Elko becoming Little Asia--not a complaint, just an observation.

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2015, 01:08:41 AM »
Hi there,

Thank you for posting about Mona's.  We are dedicated to having a full variety of girls with lineups of 6-8 girls.

We will continue to have a variety of all sorts of girls.

January lineup is: (6 Girls lineup coming soon)
MIA
JULIE
SHELDON
SAPPHIRE-- Is Back!
ELLA -New Girl!
Girl 6 - arriving Sunday, working Tuesday or Wednesday!
Come by for a FREE shot and a no obligation tour!
103 S 3rd street Elko NV 775-777-7469.
NEW VIP Rooms for parties, lap dances (touching allowed) and a cool new VIP Stripper pole and lap dance room!
Our lovely Lady pictures: https://www.facebook.com/monas.ranch
Ella private Site: http://ellaknight.weebly.com (Check out that ASS)
New Website: monasranchelko.com

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2015, 08:04:30 PM »
Hey all,

I wanted to let everyone know we have 1 new girls coming this weekend and another next weekend! One is 21 and another 24... Stay tuned for more info....

We surely will be 31 flavors now..... stay tuned.

New lineup will be:

Ella- check out her web presence- super hottie!
Cherry- New girl. stay tuned.
Saphire- back this weekend!
New Girl Name-TBD 2 weeks a month only-- not to be missed starting soon stay tuned.
MIA- Latina Hottie
Sheldon- back this weekend! Hot dirty blonde.
Serina 2-3 weeks a month... make sure not to miss her!

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2015, 03:28:05 PM »
wow look at these reviews...of Ella AtMona's Ranch?
http://ellaknight.weebly.com/reviews.html

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2015, 04:33:45 PM »
Bummer, looks like she is taking the week off of my trip through March 16th. Maybe she will be back in time for my return through Elko on March 20th!