Author Topic: I Know Some OF You Were Waiting For This One  (Read 2594 times)

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
BTW Wayne
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2015, 09:41:09 PM »
You should specify which outfit Belle wears 3 outfits in the story & is topless in the car.   Actually the only chacters that wear the same thing through the whole story is  yours & PB's.  Every other character that has more then a 1 pic cameo has at least one wardrobe change.  ;D ;D ;D

I would think you were talking about the red thing but you just as easily could be talking about the boots and skirt.  So you should specifie which outfit.  8)

Offline Prospector Bob

• Hoser Family Member
Re: I Know Some OF You Were Waiting For This One
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2015, 02:22:34 AM »
+1
Good one bro! I'm a bit confused about which Lady was supposed to be the surprise... Cici or Destini? Or both?  ;D

I like being paired up with Belle... in your creations  8)  & real life.  :)

Who was with Destini towards the end 3 some with Destini  Riley.   Zoom over your head.   Maybe eat More shrimp supposed to be good for the mind. :-\  Is what my parents used tell me anyway but I think that was just so I would eat it.   They also used to tell me Zukinnie mutation of the spelling was green french fries so I would eat that too
 ;D ;D

I saw Riley with Destini. She didn't go over my head at all. Since it seems the two Ladies are joined at the hip (partners as it were), to me the two of them together is one entity.

Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by the delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
Lol OK
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2015, 04:12:58 AM »
Good one bro! I'm a bit confused about which Lady was supposed to be the surprise... Cici or Destini? Or both?  ;D

I like being paired up with Belle... in your creations  8)  & real life.  :)

Lol OK PB they do both have solo Careers though for the record they is not always Joined at the hip. ;D ;D

Who was with Destini towards the end 3 some with Destini  Riley.   Zoom over your head.   Maybe eat More shrimp supposed to be good for the mind. :-\  Is what my parents used tell me anyway but I think that was just so I would eat it.   They also used to tell me Zukinnie mutation of the spelling was green french fries so I would eat that too
 ;D ;D

I saw Riley with Destini. She didn't go over my head at all. Since it seems the two Ladies are joined at the hip (partners as it were), to me the two of them together is one entity.