Author Topic: I LOVE....  (Read 1419 times)

LadyAries

I LOVE....
« on: March 02, 2015, 09:55:10 PM »
+8
Sarah's interview!  http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=18844.0
Especially the photos!! Makes me want to go suck a cock!! I can't wait for your new boobies!!

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
Re: I LOVE....
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 03:53:10 AM »
+1
Oh wow.  Damn I miss her poise.  She's so naturally spot on.  I just read it - was impressed with her audacious, bold pics -   :P.  Where's the link to to the video?   

I especially liked her comments about negotiation.  Admittedly when she said, "it's been an awesome experience to be at the flagship house. I wouldn't say moving to the larger house has changed my business model much, though I'd like to add it that I think it makes me a stronger negotiator."   .... my first thought was uh oh! ::)

but then she clarified....   "This is because if my potential client doesn't feel that instant spark with me, he's got 15-25 other ladies here, and two other houses across the street that could suit his needs or budget better. I can be a bit reclusive, I value my personal time, and the outgoing personalities at MLBR have drawn me out of my shell a lot more." 

Yes! 

Negotiation has become synonymous with adversarial for so many people (clients and providers alike).  A GOOD negoiation is an art form - an ability to come to an agreement that pleases everyone equally.  And she's telling the truth about being "easy" LOL.  Because she is so poised, well-spoken, and brave with her images - her accomodating nature doesn't always shine through on this board.  Meet her in person, though, and she is an irresistible surprise.

LadyAries

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 07:01:17 AM »
+1
Yes Sonja..  I was reading her answers in her cute little voice.  :D

bergerman

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 09:29:57 AM »
Ohhhh your killin' me! Anytime beautiful!
Makes me want to go suck a cock!!

chuckar chaser

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 07:39:23 PM »
+2
Especially the photos!! Makes me want to go suck a cock!! I can't wait for your new boobies!!

Strange how this effects us differently. I have read it three times and still don't want to suck a dick.

LadyAries

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 08:56:22 PM »
+1

Strange how this effects us differently. I have read it three times and still don't want to suck a dick.

Lol her pics. ;)

SarahGreenmore

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 10:19:32 PM »
+4
Thank you very much to Lady Aries and Sonja :)

I really appreciate your honest and true to character comments about my interview! I have been doing more radio shows recently with Bunny Ranch and on my own and I've really enjoying it a lot. I love the opportunity to talk... and talk and talk and talk I do hahaha :)

Offline parisenvy

• Working Girl
  • Regular
  • Love Ranch Vegas Hottie
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2015, 11:32:25 AM »
+3
Sarah you are so amazing. I miss you. So glad you are finally able to take advantage of what you have worked so hard for. I can dig that   Kick ass and take names

SarahGreenmore

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2015, 10:25:27 PM »
+1
Sarah you are so amazing. I miss you. So glad you are finally able to take advantage of what you have worked so hard for. I can dig that   Kick ass and take names

Thank you Paris!
Hope we can get together again soon
XO

Savannah Sunshine

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2015, 12:07:12 PM »
+1
I read your questions and can only think of the few times I met you in person, listening to you in awe of your wit and poise at such a young age.  Your big round eyes expressing every word you said.  You will do well in anything you put your mind too, and good luck at it. 
Great Interview.

SarahGreenmore

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2015, 04:10:31 PM »
+1
I read your questions and can only think of the few times I met you in person, listening to you in awe of your wit and poise at such a young age.  Your big round eyes expressing every word you said.  You will do well in anything you put your mind too, and good luck at it. 
Great Interview.

Thank you very much Savannah!