Author Topic: Multiple handles, VPN's, ect.  (Read 3213 times)

Offline Aubrey Huff

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Multiple handles, VPN's, ect.
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2015, 08:55:52 PM »
+10
This makes me sad. Just thought this board would be more about parties and info about which house is the current hot spot. Or which lady you need to make sure you get to ASAP. 
The "how to spot the proxy/multi handle" thingy is getting very tiresome.  I mean the multi handles is aggrevating as fuck but the multiple responses just seem to compound things. Seems like no post is safe from the multi handle wrath.  Figure that it has to be an end game for this but that ending dont seem to be anywhere in site. (And sadly i donr see anything close to an happy ending from this).

but things tend to happen in cycles on boards hopefully this will end soon

Perhaps with the high prices of legal brothel bought pussy compared to wages, there's no longer that many fellers going on a regular basis to report up to date information with any regularity.

BTW: To be fair, it's not just the pussy that's high, it's everything else which people have to pay for such as housing, utilities, food, medical insurance and everything else which doesn't leave very much money for brothels on a regular basis.

That's not the point. This isn't about money or high brothel prices. Plenty of guys are going. There is a lot to talk about. But who wants to post about anything when every thread turns into an ECE shit show, dumping all over everything. Look at the Ruby Rae thread where she announced she was coming back, the guy shits all over the thread that has nothing to do with him like a 15 year old attention courtesan.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2015, 09:04:09 PM »
I get the feeling "most" (not all) fellers who are going on a regular basis really don't have to think about money so they really don't need any information in as far as good deals or bargains, so sharing information is probably not at the top of their list either.

uncle_duke

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2015, 09:59:56 PM »
+9
This makes me sad. Just thought this board would be more about parties and info about which house is the current hot spot. Or which lady you need to make sure you get to ASAP. 
The "how to spot the proxy/multi handle" thingy is getting very tiresome.  I mean the multi handles is aggrevating as fuck but the multiple responses just seem to compound things. Seems like no post is safe from the multi handle wrath.  Figure that it has to be an end game for this but that ending dont seem to be anywhere in site. (And sadly i donr see anything close to an happy ending from this).

but things tend to happen in cycles on boards hopefully this will end soon

Perhaps with the high prices of legal brothel bought pussy compared to wages, there's no longer that many fellers going on a regular basis to report up to date information with any regularity.

BTW: To be fair, it's not just the pussy that's high, it's everything else which people have to pay for such as housing, utilities, food, medical insurance and everything else which doesn't leave very much money for brothels on a regular basis.

That's not the point. This isn't about money or high brothel prices. Plenty of guys are going. There is a lot to talk about. But who wants to post about anything when every thread turns into an ECE shit show, dumping all over everything. Look at the Ruby Rae thread where she announced she was coming back, the guy shits all over the thread that has nothing to do with him like a 15 year old attention courtesan.

You said it brother. that is the reason I no longer lurk on here more than once every two weeks and log in even less. I am still out there having a high ol' time with the ladies but I see no reason to post about it just to get pissed on by adolescence twits.

Tapper

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2015, 07:09:21 AM »
+2
Sounds like it will have to come down to in person interaction to verify who is legit and who is just a poser troll

Bingo.  "In person interaction to verify who is legit".  Except I would also include all LPIN hookers in that group as well.  When money is on the line, and you add the internet into the picture, then scams and schemes are right there to take advantage. Ghost writers, aliases, White Knights all commonly found in LPIN these days to make more money.    #1 rule of the internet:  there are no rules.  Trust what you can see for yourself, and then decide. Use all 5 of your senses, and the sixth too if you got it.   If it any of it ain't right, walk out the door. IMO.  Once the money leaves your hands, you are fucked, and maybe not in a good way.  Think about it.  Just saying.

Flyfisher

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2015, 01:05:03 PM »
+1
I suppose I am only the real flyfisher and not he the real FF. wanna know what? before you can give any weight to someone's opinion you have to have respect for them. and respect is not something you give. the person has to do get R-E-S-P-E-C-T the old fashion way...they earn it. Otherwise you are just using manners and courtesy.  so wanna know what?  IF a person has multiple handles they have multiple agendas.  So give respect sparingly, apply courtesy liberally and work scrutiny always.  and Fuck Multiple Handle dual agenda phoney rat bastards.  the battle for good and evil has already been fought and decided, folks. evil won and took the mantle of good and wears it to appear good.  blah blah blah.....and no I am not smoking weed today but maybe I should.

Funmonger

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2015, 12:21:11 AM »
Fuckin A fly, man you said it correct. In this case Evil won over good and shit continues until everyone hits the ignore button on the evil multiple handle bullshit. It is the same fucker in every post and everyone else knows it. What I wonder if he knows he is talking to himself. They say that's when people are fucking over the edge in Rod Steigerville, once he starts answering himself.