Author Topic: LPIN Stalkers Ruin It For Everyone Else  (Read 14835 times)

Ruby Rae

LPIN Stalkers Ruin It For Everyone Else
« on: April 15, 2015, 07:55:32 PM »
+16
I'm going to vent for a second because I need to after this awful day, and because I think it's important that other people know what the hell happens to some of us working girls.

SCREW YOU EFFING STALKERS.

For the second time in my LPIN career, I have an obsessed person trying to pry into my personal life. This person, whomever they may be, has somehow found out my personal information, has created a fake Facebook account, and has gone to my personal Facebook page and started adding males from my friends list and males that I know that aren't even on my friends list (talk about insanely creepy). They have stolen pictures from a random guy and used it as their own profile picture. There's also other creepy things about this profile that I don't want to say. They posted a status about wanting to see Ally James on April 19, 2014 (but she wasn't there).

For anyone who thinks they have a right to a working girl's private information, private life, or any personal matters, NEWSFLASH - you don't. Just because the information is there does not mean you go digging for it like a crazy person. We are women who share our time, our bodies, and emotions with you, but we have a right to not share our personal and private lives. And bringing people in my social circle into by adding them is downright despicable. Enjoy me as Ruby Rae and that's it. Stalking is a disgusting act.

Also, I'm not even that damn interesting. I'm a normal girl who has sex for fucking money. Awesome welcome back present.

The end.

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
Re: LPIN Stalkers Ruin It For Everyone Else
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 08:10:01 PM »
Bunch of dumbasses time to posse up and have Rubys back who's with me
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

Funmonger

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 08:25:42 PM »
Looking for the right words to say here. I hope that somebody can figure out who is doing this shit. It is VERY bad. Sorry you are going through this kind of BS Ruby. I hope it won't discourage you from doing what you want to do.

chuckar chaser

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 08:28:40 PM »
That is messed up sorry it happened to you Ruby. Sorry it would happen to any of you wonderful ladies. Damn that sucks.

LadyAries

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 09:10:58 PM »
+5
Ladies already have their nude bodies here and other places. You can pay to be with them sexually.. Why must people want MORE than they can get?  Private life is private.  People seriously have brain damage!!  Stalkers deserve to be locked up and away from hurting people.  Like seriously.. What is the stalkers plan next? Find out home address?  Ruby, you need to get a gun... Or a Pitbull.  I got one of each. ;)

crimson

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2015, 09:22:50 PM »
Just make damned sure you know state laws regarding self defense and when you can use it.

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2015, 09:47:55 PM »
Wow! Already!  Not good Miss Ruby you should not have to put up with that shit >:( none of you girls should.  :(

Oddball

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2015, 12:48:32 AM »
+3
Another Redhead I know that is currently in LPIN is also currently having issues.  Neither of you should have to need to deal with such things, but unfortunately some guys are just out of control.

You have those types in all walks of life, but this line of work does seem to bring them out a bit more.  But then a number of ladies that maneuver in public spaces (actresses, politicians, etc.) have to deal with this unfortunately.  Doesn't make it right, though!

A bunch of us here still luv ya though Ruby.  We don't loooooooooooooooove you though... that would be creepy!
 ::)

Feel free to come here and vent.  Just bring your troll waders with ya!
 ;)

Belle

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2015, 01:17:42 AM »
+1
I have been doin this for 9 years now, and I've had three really serious stalkers...No fun! Thank goodness I was not physically hurt, but what I've been through has been very scary none the less. Be careful girl!

JSBach

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2015, 02:48:17 AM »
I'm sorry you have to put up with this, Ruby. I hope you can find out who is doing this and put a stop to it. Stay safe.

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2015, 04:34:48 AM »
Ruby,
Sorry to hear about your dilemma. Here is how far one Stalker went with Sandra Bullock if you missed it: http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/15/showbiz/celebrity-news-gossip/sandra-bullock-stalker/

At least the judge set up the bail insanely high. The Stalker also had an arsenal of weapons. Not sure the stalking laws in Nevada but they should be stricter in general. It can ruin lives very easily.

Hopefully things turn around for you soon and you can move on from this unpleasant experience. Stay safe!

Offline wrb55roscojr

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2015, 07:35:06 AM »

Ruby:
Again? Am so sorry to hear this is happening again! Is it the same clown,from last time! Talk to AFA, and go to a local gun shop,to check them out .  Then think about getting a ccw. So you can carry.  For a woman who is carring ,we think . A .380,and a 9mm .and a .40.
Unless you want the old stand by. The 1911,in .45 Is still good .. If you go this route ,remember training ,training,training..........And yes that means some good range time......Or shooting ! Good luck in this matter..................

Ruby Rae

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2015, 10:44:22 AM »
+2
Thanks everyone.

It's just really sad that someone would go these lengths to make my life complicated and miserable.
Clients becoming too close and people becoming obsessive over personal details about me is one of the main reasons I left the business before.
It's a shame this is already happening again and I haven't even had my first day back yet. Really makes me rethink things.

xoxo

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2015, 04:22:51 PM »
+1
Well "if" what I'm hearing is true, women who are instructed by brothel owners according to  books they've written to treat men like a real date or real boyfriend for the purpose of making more money does not help. No one has the right to stalk a woman or anyone else but at the same time, if women are leading men on for the purpose of making more money and are being taught this buy "Some" brothel owners, it's wrong and could be adding to the stalking problem. Of course, the brothel owner doesn't care because it's not him that ends up being stalked.

BTW: Just so there's no confusion, that's what I said "If" along with stating clearly that nobody should be stalked regardless of the reason.

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2015, 05:24:08 PM »
+2
Well "if" what I'm hearing is true, women who are instructed by brothel owners according to  books they've written to treat men like a real date or real boyfriend for the purpose of making more money does not help. No one has the right to stalk a woman or anyone else but at the same time, if women are leading men on for the purpose of making more money and are being taught this buy "Some" brothel owners, it's wrong and could be adding to the stalking problem. Of course, the brothel owner doesn't care because it's not him that ends up being stalked.

BTW: Just so there's no confusion, that's what I said "If" along with stating clearly that nobody should be stalked regardless of the reason.

Gee Sidey, that's like blaming the woman when a rape occurs for the way she dresses or because she had a drink in a date rape situation.

Give me a break..