Author Topic: Mona's ranch review/first impression  (Read 8852 times)

Rickwild1

Mona's ranch review/first impression
« on: June 29, 2015, 12:37:31 AM »
+10
I made my first trip out to Elko this weekend to visit Monas. Just thought I'd share the experience.

First the brothel itself is pretty nice. has a nice size bar area. it seemed very well kept to me. You can tell the staff and ownership are taking a lot of pride in the place. I saw a lot of hard work going on while I was there. With work going on with the website and them making plans for more improvements it's clear they have big plans for the place. I was really impressed. I know they made some improvements. I never been there before so I can't say exactly what. But I could see areas of the building that looked newer and freshly worked on. Has a decent vip room. Nice bed in there. The lap dance area is pretty cool too. Plus, I talked with the owner a lot and can see he has more plans in store. It's a nice place now and it sounds like it's only gonna keep getting better and better. Personally I'm looking forward to the patio area. I will definitely be heading out to some of the BBQ's When they get that together.

I really like the atmosphere. It's very laid back and relaxing place to hang out. There's no forced line up. No real pressure. Just have a seat and a drink. Very cool. The owner and staff really stood out to me. Of course the general rule is YMMV. But the hospitality toward me was outstanding. These people made me feel so welcome. Invited me into their house, welcomed me with open arms. I've always felt welcome at every house I've been too. Always felt comfortable. But at Monas the staff, especially the owner, really went the extra mile to make me feel not like a customer but more like I was among friends.

Anyway, I'm not one to sit right when I get there. I like to party right away. So when I showed up Friday evening i got a line up right away to get a good look at the girls. The girls are very cute there. Stacy and Saphire stood out to me as they are both my type. Thin, petite and very sexy. So I pick Stacey and head back to her room. Now she doesn't show her face in her pictures but I promise you she is a cutie. Very very attractive lady. I was planning on 5-6 parties over the weekend so I just got a warm up party. Got a 30 minute bj party with her. It was a good little party. She gives a really good bj. I didn't end up having a full party with her. But i hope I get the chance to in the future. She is sexy as fuck and with the quality of the bj party I'm pretty sure she's gonna be great in a full party.

Then I relax in the bar for a bit. Rest up for another round. Ask for Saphire. She comes out and we talk for little bit. She's pretty cool. She's my type. Real thin. Really great little ass. Fun to be around. She ended up being the reason I didn't party with any other girls after that. More on that later.  Anyway. She asks me to her room. Easy negotiation. This chick is awsome to party with. So much fun in bed. Tight as hell. Talks dirty. Omg I had so much fun. It was just hot as fuck. Some of the hottest sex I've ever had. So at that point I was hooked on her. We chilled in the bar for awhile. I told her I wanted to party with her again the next day and she was down to party more so we made plans for the next day.

For the record. I did not party with Kennedy this time. But i want to at some point. She was very cool. She's cute in pictures but i think she's a lot prettier in person. She has a super cute personality too which just makes her so much more attractive in person. I had planned to party with her but I got hooked on Saphire and my plans went out the window.

After my 1st party with Saphire I'm sitting there. Another guy there introduces himself to me. Turns out it's oddball. So that was cool. I never met any other mongers before so i was stoked to meet him. Sat talking to him and the owner for like hours. I don't even remember exactly but I think I was there till about 1 am or so.  Saphire would occasionally pop into the bar and cuddle and talk with me a bit. Making a couple new friends. A cute girl paying some extra attention to me. It was a good day to me. Gave me a really good first impression of the place. Then as if that wasn't enough, the owner tells me I can use the vip room for a couple of my upcoming parties. No upcharge. I thought it was a very generous offer. He didn't have to do that. He was just being cool as hell to me.

So saturday rolls around. Have a 2nd really great party with Saphire. Oddball was there again so I sat talking with him and the owner for a few hours again. More of Saphire checking in on me and giving me cuddles occasionally. Finally about 6 I tell Saphire I wanted to party again later and headed back to the hotel for a nap. Went back up to Monas about 10 or so and had my 3rd really great party with her. Then we sat out in the bar just talking and cuddling for a couple hours. We joked and laughed, I had a lot of fun just hanging out with her. Im having a good time. I know I like partying with her a lot. So after a bit I ask her if she wants to go back for party number 4. She's like hell yea. So we go back to her room. Had a really really great party. The other parties were really good. But this one was exceptional. I think after all the talking and cuddling we had just reached that point of being really comfortable with each other so it was really intimate. She was super hot in this party. It was amazing.  This party is very near the top of the list of best parties I've had to date. I stayed there so late. After they closed I was still there. Sat there cuddling with Saphire, talking with her, Kennedy, Stacey, and the owner till 5:30 am. Saturday was a very good day in my world. Had an outstanding time hanging around Monas for most of the day... And night.

Today I had to head back to sparks. Wanted to have one more party with Saphire before I left. So we planned for noon. We stayed up so late the night before. We were both so tired. But still managed a 5th really great party. Kind of a relaxed party cuz we were both beat. But it was really nice. More of a gentle, lazy, tender kind of party. some more quality cuddle time afterwards. 5 parties with her over the weekend. Had a really great time in every one of them. I think she may have become my favorite. I don't normally party more than once in a day cuz it's rare for me to get off more than once in a day but with Saphire the sex is so hot and she's just so tight that I knew it wouldn't be a problem with her. And, it wasn't. It was just awesome.

Overall I'd say my weekend at Monas was the best brothel experience I've had so far. Between all the really great parties I had and the owner and staff being so cool to me it was just such a great time. These people treated me so well and took such good care of me. They absolutely earned my utmost respect. They also gained a new customer that loves their brothel cuz in the future I am 100% positive I will be spending much more time hanging out at Monas. 

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Mona's ranch review/first impression
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 04:53:48 AM »
+4
Thank you Rick!  It was great to meet you and talk extensively with you.  It was my pleasure to demonstrate how we are changing Mona's.  It has been very tough and super hard.  You have made me feel like some of it has paid off.  I hope that others come and have the same experience you do as I believe that customers are number one and we will do anything to make your experience a special one..

Again,  on behalf of Saphire, Stacey, Julie, and Kennedy thank you and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

flagrunner

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 11:31:03 AM »
+2
Great write up, thanks!

I'll be visiting Elko in a month's time. I hadn't really thought about mongering plans yet but after your write-up, and the other report on here, I'll be making Mona's a priority.

Perhaps our paths will cross in 5 weekends time!

Flagrunner

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 11:27:46 PM »
+2
Lol... I thought it was 20?

Offline easy

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 03:30:54 PM »
+1
Thanks for the great post ! I will be there myself in a little more than a month.  :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline wrb55roscojr

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2015, 08:05:44 PM »
I made my first trip out to Elko this weekend to visit Monas. Just thought I'd share the experience.

First the brothel itself is pretty nice. has a nice size bar area. it seemed very well kept to me. You can tell the staff and ownership are taking a lot of pride in the place. I saw a lot of hard work going on while I was there. With work going on with the website and them making plans for more improvements it's clear they have big plans for the place. I was really impressed. I know they made some improvements. I never been there before so I can't say exactly what. But I could see areas of the building that looked newer and freshly worked on. Has a decent vip room. Nice bed in there. The lap dance area is pretty cool too. Plus, I talked with the owner a lot and can see he has more plans in store. It's a nice place now and it sounds like it's only gonna keep getting better and better. Personally I'm looking forward to the patio area. I will definitely be heading out to some of the BBQ's When they get that together.

I really like the atmosphere. It's very laid back and relaxing place to hang out. There's no forced line up. No real pressure. Just have a seat and a drink. Very cool. The owner and staff really stood out to me. Of course the general rule is YMMV. But the hospitality toward me was outstanding. These people made me feel so welcome. Invited me into their house, welcomed me with open arms. I've always felt welcome at every house I've been too. Always felt comfortable. But at Monas the staff, especially the owner, really went the extra mile to make me feel not like a customer but more like I was among friends.

Anyway, I'm not one to sit right when I get there. I like to party right away. So when I showed up Friday evening i got a line up right away to get a good look at the girls. The girls are very cute there. Stacy and Saphire stood out to me as they are both my type. Thin, petite and very sexy. So I pick Stacey and head back to her room. Now she doesn't show her face in her pictures but I promise you she is a cutie. Very very attractive lady. I was planning on 5-6 parties over the weekend so I just got a warm up party. Got a 30 minute bj party with her. It was a good little party. She gives a really good bj. I didn't end up having a full party with her. But i hope I get the chance to in the future. She is sexy as fuck and with the quality of the bj party I'm pretty sure she's gonna be great in a full party.

Then I relax in the bar for a bit. Rest up for another round. Ask for Saphire. She comes out and we talk for little bit. She's pretty cool. She's my type. Real thin. Really great little ass. Fun to be around. She ended up being the reason I didn't party with any other girls after that. More on that later.  Anyway. She asks me to her room. Easy negotiation. This chick is awsome to party with. So much fun in bed. Tight as hell. Talks dirty. Omg I had so much fun. It was just hot as fuck. Some of the hottest sex I've ever had. So at that point I was hooked on her. We chilled in the bar for awhile. I told her I wanted to party with her again the next day and she was down to party more so we made plans for the next day.

For the record. I did not party with Kennedy this time. But i want to at some point. She was very cool. She's cute in pictures but i think she's a lot prettier in person. She has a super cute personality too which just makes her so much more attractive in person. I had planned to party with her but I got hooked on Saphire and my plans went out the window.

After my 1st party with Saphire I'm sitting there. Another guy there introduces himself to me. Turns out it's oddball. So that was cool. I never met any other mongers before so i was stoked to meet him. Sat talking to him and the owner for like hours. I don't even remember exactly but I think I was there till about 1 am or so.  Saphire would occasionally pop into the bar and cuddle and talk with me a bit. Making a couple new friends. A cute girl paying some extra attention to me. It was a good day to me. Gave me a really good first impression of the place. Then as if that wasn't enough, the owner tells me I can use the vip room for a couple of my upcoming parties. No upcharge. I thought it was a very generous offer. He didn't have to do that. He was just being cool as hell to me.

So saturday rolls around. Have a 2nd really great party with Saphire. Oddball was there again so I sat talking with him and the owner for a few hours again. More of Saphire checking in on me and giving me cuddles occasionally. Finally about 6 I tell Saphire I wanted to party again later and headed back to the hotel for a nap. Went back up to Monas about 10 or so and had my 3rd really great party with her. Then we sat out in the bar just talking and cuddling for a couple hours. We joked and laughed, I had a lot of fun just hanging out with her. Im having a good time. I know I like partying with her a lot. So after a bit I ask her if she wants to go back for party number 4. She's like hell yea. So we go back to her room. Had a really really great party. The other parties were really good. But this one was exceptional. I think after all the talking and cuddling we had just reached that point of being really comfortable with each other so it was really intimate. She was super hot in this party. It was amazing.  This party is very near the top of the list of best parties I've had to date. I stayed there so late. After they closed I was still there. Sat there cuddling with Saphire, talking with her, Kennedy, Stacey, and the owner till 5:30 am. Saturday was a very good day in my world. Had an outstanding time hanging around Monas for most of the day... And night.

Today I had to head back to sparks. Wanted to have one more party with Saphire before I left. So we planned for noon. We stayed up so late the night before. We were both so tired. But still managed a 5th really great party. Kind of a relaxed party cuz we were both beat. But it was really nice. More of a gentle, lazy, tender kind of party. some more quality cuddle time afterwards. 5 parties with her over the weekend. Had a really great time in every one of them. I think she may have become my favorite. I don't normally party more than once in a day cuz it's rare for me to get off more than once in a day but with Saphire the sex is so hot and she's just so tight that I knew it wouldn't be a problem with her. And, it wasn't. It was just awesome.

Overall I'd say my weekend at Monas was the best brothel experience I've had so far. Between all the really great parties I had and the owner and staff being so cool to me it was just such a great time. These people treated me so well and took such good care of me. They absolutely earned my utmost respect. They also gained a new customer that loves their brothel cuz in the future I am 100% positive I will be spending much more time hanging out at Monas.

Just 2 things , did you have the company car? Or yours?

Rickwild1

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 09:19:50 PM »
I can't even remember the last time I drove a car.

Not sure what you're getting at... But no I don't drive any kind of "company" vehicles any more. I bought my own.

My truck is the only vehicle I have so I drive it everywhere I want/need to go.  :)

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2015, 07:19:42 AM »
+1
Awesome review.  I totally get what you see in Saphire.  I loved working with her at LRV.  Smart, mellow, saucy, energetic, professional, zero drama. 

Rickwild1

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2015, 06:23:40 PM »
Less than a month. Well that's something to look forward too!  ;D

I won't be back for about 5-6 weeks so I'll just miss ya. 

Saphire Rae

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2015, 08:27:20 PM »
+2
Thanks for cumming in and playing with me.  I look forward to your next visit.

Rickwild1

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2015, 09:05:02 PM »
Thanks for cumming in and playing with me.  I look forward to your next visit.

Np, anytime.  ;)

Flyfisher

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2015, 03:21:02 PM »
+1
Saphire is a cool person. She and I have drank scotch at Leghorn bar on a few occasions.  I just love it when a dude walks into a house and gets his world rocked and he goes hog wild with one babe. Makes for a fun read and makes me remember how many times I did that and the fine wimmens who slayed the bad dragon called Flyfisher. lol

Offline Canoe

• Regular
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2015, 08:24:08 PM »
Rick, that's the most useful post we've seen in a while. Saphire sounds hot. Got to get up there.