Author Topic: too much makeup  (Read 1541 times)

chuckar chaser

too much makeup
« on: July 27, 2015, 07:55:51 PM »
I have seen this on several ladies. They seem to go over board on the lip stick and other makeup but especially lipstick. I like a lady that looks a little more natural.  Do you all prefer natural or lots of makeup.

bergerman

Re: too much makeup
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 09:15:10 PM »
+1
Don't mind the heavy lipstick. Leaves a nice circle in the right place!  ;)

Offline cronuswalker

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 09:33:17 PM »
+2
Don't mind the heavy lipstick. Leaves a nice circle in the right place!  ;)

It does give a new meaning to the term Cock Ring........   :D :D :D :D

Belle

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 10:18:32 PM »
+3
Well, I can't wear a lot of make up, it bothers me too much! However, I will for some photos shoots, or events, but I don't like it......and the way I am during a party, it just gets rubbed off anyway...or sweated off  ;)

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 05:52:17 AM »
I like the more natural look light makeup
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

chuckar chaser

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 06:01:10 AM »
+1
Well, I can't wear a lot of make up, it bothers me too much! However, I will for some photos shoots, or events, but I don't like it......and the way I am during a party, it just gets rubbed off anyway...or sweated off  ;)

I can be understand putting more on for a photo shoot. I don't think I have seen a picture of you with lots of makeup. The picture you posted on here wearing boots and blue jeans is an all time favorite of mine it screams sexy.

Oddball

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 10:33:56 AM »
+1
While understanding that most ladies feel the need to look their best for their clients, my favorite parties are morning parties just after the lady has woken up, eaten, and taken a shower, but without any makeup.

I like the natural look, and having a lady fresh out of the shower help me with my morning wood is lots of fun!

bergerman

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2015, 09:16:33 PM »
+1
Oh yea! A lady fresh out of the shower and ready for my tongue to do some investigatin'!  :P
While understanding that most ladies feel the need to look their best for their clients, my favorite parties are morning parties just after the lady has woken up, eaten, and taken a shower, but without any makeup.

I like the natural look, and having a lady fresh out of the shower help me with my morning wood is lots of fun!

Offline Canoe

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2015, 09:42:50 PM »
+1
I like my women a little on the trashy side... bright lipstick, bitch red nails.

Flyfisher

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2015, 11:43:09 AM »
+1

Sigh!  You never sweat for me. Psst! Don't tell no one I am a lame fuck.  That's our secret. Now go sweat ya ass off. I can say that in Russian, too Sweatchyaassoff! Lol...you gotta miss fuck outta me