Author Topic: Where do you start the negotiation?  (Read 3506 times)

charlesd1976

Where do you start the negotiation?
« on: August 30, 2015, 11:04:43 PM »
I've been out of the game for a little over a year, but I'm returning soon, so I've been looking over some of the old newbie threads.

I'm hoping to get a little information out of all of you on where you start your negotiation, and a little background information to indicate whether or not I can expect to start at the same price point.

1. How long have you been vising the brothels?
2. How many parties do you have in an average year?
3. What kind of party do you usually negotiate?
4. At what price do you start your negotiation?

My answers:
1.  Three years
2.  I'll say around 6
3.  1 hour GFE
    Mustang - $300
    LRN - $500
    Sagebrush - $400
    MLBR - NO INFORMATION
    Sheri's - $700
    Chicken Ranch - $600

Additional commentary:
How did I calculate those numbers?  It's based on the best rate I've ever gotten for either a 40, 45, or 60 minute party at each of those brothels.  I take the best rate I've ever had, calculate based on a 40 minute party, then subtract around $100.  Or I take my best 60 minute rate, and subtract $200. 
Next time I'm in Southern Nevada, I might adjust my starting rate downwards, since I haven't been there in almost three years, and wasn't as experienced in negotiation.  Then I started visiting Reno, and found that my $600 starting point was sometimes accepted without negotiation.  I took that as a sign that I should start lower than $600 for an hour, and I've been adjusting downward based on the rates I could get.

Hopefully, I can get some good information from the rest of you mongers, by getting answers to my 4 questions for negotiation starting points (additional commentary welcome, too).

Also, I'm thinking that I'll be going to the MLBR during my upcoming trip.  If you look at my posting history, you may see that I've had some unpleasant times at the MLBR.  So I'd be especially interested to see where some of you start your negotiations at the MLBR!

Thanks,
CD

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Where do you start the negotiation?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 05:53:09 AM »
Where did I start the negotiations at? Normally in the ladies bedroom unless it was E28 then they started in the negotiation/Dick Check room. ;D  ;D

As for how they went.

It was normally it was like this Here! Money for you! 8)  Sex now please! :(  Lady would look at towards the end it was usually a certain retired brunette now retired.  Or her top 2 back ups not retired.  With  a 6 foot 2 redhead on standby just in case. :) Also still active.  Anyway they would look at the money say close enough lets go instert  standard sweetie baby ext. Line here. Except for the retired brunette and one of her backups.  They would say OK insert my real name. :D

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 07:32:44 AM »
I've been out of the game for a few/many years depending on who you ask. if I were to come back, I would start negotiations at exactly what I wanted to pay. No games, no up and down with prices. She would either except it or she wouldn't.

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 09:34:02 AM »
After 9 years in the Hobby I only have 3 starting points

If it's our first party ever than I start at a certain amount and clearly state what I  like to do, How much I usually pay, and how much time I usually get. 99% of the time it's accepted and we head to the booking office.

If I have partied with the lady before pretty much the same dollar amount might go up a little because of the repeat

If it's an atf and we have reached an acceptable price point we sometimes don't even do the tour she knows what I like to do and spend so sometimes we head straight to the office to book.
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2015, 05:26:21 PM »
I've been out of the game for a few/many years depending on who you ask. if I were to come back, I would start negotiations at exactly what I wanted to pay. No games, no up and down with prices. She would either except it or she wouldn't.

And that's how many of us have been doing it for years, very successfully. Are there times where I probably could have managed to get a party cheaper if I negotiated harder? Maybe. But I'm comfortable with what i pay and have had quality parties at the same time.

Ruby Rae

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 08:42:27 AM »
+1
Personally, I want the gentleman to say what he wants to spend first. I never like throwing out a number first. I'd rather him tell me what is a comfortable amount for him, and me try to work with it. I didn't do this when I first started and I feel like it works out a lot better. If he wants more time or doing things such as an outdate or overnight, then I'll tell him a number, but when first starting out I feel like it's easier for him to tell me what he would ideally like to spend.

However, if a guy is offering me $100-$200, then I just stand up and say that it was nice talking to him but I don't think we're on the same page. I get very offended by the $100 starting point. It's okay to want the best price, but really?  :o  Indies get paid more than that.

bergerman

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2015, 10:10:32 AM »
I think the reason most guys that have been doing this for a while may start out with a $100 or $200 offer (which by the way, I don't), is they know there's a counter coming back at them. So for instance if my comfort level is $500 for an hour for a particular lady, then I'd not get there if I come out with that figure initially. JMO  :-*
Personally, I want the gentleman to say what he wants to spend first. I never like throwing out a number first. I'd rather him tell me what is a comfortable amount for him, and me try to work with it. I didn't do this when I first started and I feel like it works out a lot better. If he wants more time or doing things such as an outdate or overnight, then I'll tell him a number, but when first starting out I feel like it's easier for him to tell me what he would ideally like to spend.

However, if a guy is offering me $100-$200, then I just stand up and say that it was nice talking to him but I don't think we're on the same page. I get very offended by the $100 starting point. It's okay to want the best price, but really?  :o  Indies get paid more than that.

Ruby Rae

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2015, 02:49:18 PM »
+4
Bman,

I just start there and end there. I've negotiated enough in my life, I'm tired of it. I offer what I consider is fair and she takes or leaves. No hard feelings either way

I really appreciate it when gentlemen are direct with what they want and how they want it and don't try to dance around for fifteen minutes in negotiations. Just tell me what you want, I'll tell you what I can do for/with that, and we either party or don't. Easy.

Mikey

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2015, 02:58:09 PM »
I feel the "back and forth" is a waste of time, I say what I'm willing to spend and if she agrees we work out the details of what I expect. I like when the lady asks what I want to spend, and we go from there.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 05:14:05 PM »
+1
CD

Read some of your posts.....

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=12413.0

$10,000/2 hours price quote for a two girl party at the MLBR, $2500/hr per Lady, LOL..... a return trip for you to the MLBR?  Good luck.....

Read in that topic you have partied with Lucy before.  Here's a question?  How many one hour parties can you party with Lucy for $2500?  Simple math when comparing.....  8)

Negotiations for a party is like an art.  Ladies will vary with their initial asking prices.  Overtime negotiations with Ladies could get easier with experience.   Here's some examples of negotiations.

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=19093.15
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 05:16:01 PM by COH »
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline Voyeur

• Regular
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 07:35:05 PM »

Do guys thank you and walk out if you throw out a number like $1000-1500? Since you're not on the same page?

Ruby Rae

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2015, 10:02:24 PM »
+2

Do guys thank you and walk out if you throw out a number like $1000-1500? Since you're not on the same page?

I said I stand up and say thank you, not walk out. But nice attempt at trying to twist my words around! I wouldn't expect anything less from you! I'm sure at least a fourth of your posts are trying to mock or insult the things I say  ;) Have fun playing with yourself, Voyeur.   

Offline Voyeur

• Regular
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2015, 04:08:48 PM »

I said I stand up and say thank you, not walk out. But nice attempt at trying to twist my words around! I wouldn't expect anything less from you! I'm sure at least a fourth of your posts are trying to mock or insult the things I say  ;) Have fun playing with yourself, Voyeur.   

Wow... You ask a question...

Flyfisher

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2015, 10:51:40 AM »
I start the negotiation the very moment I meet a prospective lady. She does, too. I wanna get laid and she wanna get paid. Wants and needs.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2015, 01:43:19 PM »
I start the negotiation the very moment I meet a prospective lady. She does, too. I wanna get laid and she wanna get paid. Wants and needs.

Negotiation my ass, I understand you have your dick in one hand and the other hand is busy turning every pocket you have inside out giving her your very last dime in hopes that she'll take pity on your raggedy ass and agree to a party.

LOL