Author Topic: New-ish to the board  (Read 3049 times)

Offline Prospector Bob

• Hoser Family Member
Re: New-ish to the board
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2015, 04:02:45 AM »
Mel:
Are you the guy that I am used to talk to at the bar when I request one of those delicious meals?  Thanks.
MrTShirt

MrTShirt... Little_Mel is a female. I've not met her but I believe she works in the MR office & sometimes posts MR events & other news in their forums. From what I've been told by fellers who've met her, she's a cutie & certainly welcome here.
Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by the delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

chuckar chaser

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2015, 04:06:15 AM »
Mel:
Are you the guy that I am used to talk to at the bar when I request one of those delicious meals?  Thanks.
MrTShirt

Mel is one of the ladies that takes your money before you party with one of the delicious ladies.

Offline Jagged

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2015, 09:37:48 AM »
Mel:
MrTShirt

No.

Mel  is a female that is 1 of  the Mustag Cashier

Offline Jagged

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2015, 09:57:59 AM »

My personal "fear" being on here is where it would be appropriate to promote incoming ladies. This is a board for you, the amazing clients who keep the business going. I don't want to step on toes and be all mustang mustang mustang!

Do your promotions in the LPIN info section that's why it's there

Welcome aboard!

Like SixT9er said  4 your  above statement  wil  go into the LPIN Info. 

Have  no  fear   my Lil Mel.  You will do ok  on here.  The sections are pretty  easy and Self-Explanatory .

Besides ... Jamie  put  the  Mustang line up in the  -->    Brothel Lineups   Section

JayLynn ((  & Belle when she was working @ the Must/ WH))  would put things about themselves or the house
       in  order to ""Promote""  they would   put it in the  -->  LPIN Information Only section

And if you wnat  or a single lady  want to put up ""ONLY"" that Lady's  Schedule
                   that would   B  put  in the  -->  Ladies Schedules  section

Alll  those  R  on the Main Menu of the Board  listed  under LPIN Specific Discussions

Offline Jagged

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2015, 11:06:04 AM »
I've seen zero posts here , that would be considered negative towards the ladies. In fact, in the limited time I've been on this board , the only negative posts that could be considered negative , have been no more than a cat fight between 2 ladies. The fear the ladies have here , in my opinion, is the guys comparing parties, prices, etc     Especially prices

Let's face it, that's the big unknown

I don't believe any guy here would complain of a party that occurred with a fair price
A win win situation

I believe it's a situation where a newby pays an unfair price simply because he doesn't know better

if a newby pays the unfair price, and once he realizes it, he will never go to the house or the lady again
So he, the house, and the lady lose

That , is why I think ladies don't care to join here. 
The world according to me

NOT  TO TAKE AWAY  FROM  Lil' Mel"s Intro  thread.   
but this  is   4  Tennessee25

Tenn25..  The 1st  part -- that you have seen Zero post that were  considered negative towards ladies   and you did say during the limited time  U  been on here.
I  hear what  U  R  saying.

As I said  above.....     When this board ((This New Format)) started in 2K9...
                  ((Not so much the old S-I-N// G.P. Pays Board before.  because the ladies did not like the Old format of NOT being User Friendly))
     Prettty much most of the ladies ((from all houses)) on this board have  been attck  &  // or bashed w/ neg crap
            AT  1 time or another on here.  That was  1 of the main reason ladies stop coming  2 this board.

Here were some of the ladies from Mustag  & Widl HOrsee  that used  2 posted here during the early stages of this board.
           (( Most of thier accounts have been pruged    or  Retired  or  @  another  house))
  ((If   U  really want  2  do   a  Search.   U will  B able 2  find  thier   posts  and conversations  ))     

PHX ((Phoenix))from Must/ WH ((& Sagebrush --B 4 Hof owned it))  would post as "" Phoenixxx""  She would get attacked on here w/ neg crap
  Renee from Must// & Dovetail  had been bashed  w/ neg crap
         Destini  from Mustang now @ Sheri:s  has been attacked & bashed w/ neg crap
 Sara Faye  from Must has been bashed  w/ neg crap
     Carolina  Whild HOrs / Mustnag   had been attacked  w/ w/ neg crap.
 Red Diamonds    from Mustang ((& Sagebrush --B 4 Hof owned it)) Now works @ Sheri"ss  has been attcked & bashed w/ neg crap
      Belle from  Mustag  now works  @ Dovtail  & Chickn  Ranch  has been bashed w/ neg crap.
  and   Jaylynn   from Must  / Dovetail  has been bashed  w/ neg crap.  (( believe it was 2 yrs ago)) .

in my opinion, is the guys comparing parties, prices, etc     Especially prices

BINGO! !

That  wa s    the  # 1 thing  that the ladies mostly got attacked  & basshed on here for .
              2nd  would B: To Defend  a  certain  house  of   certain lady.   ((which most of us have done ))

Edit Note: For  all  B  4 anybody say it ----    Hell,  I will admit that I have bashed / or attacked  a lady on here in the past.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 11:15:56 AM by Jagged »

Offline Jagged

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2015, 11:22:25 AM »

LiL" Mel   dont  worry U  will  B  ok on her

Once again  Welcome

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2015, 09:26:02 PM »
Mel:
MrTShirt
MrTShirt... Little_Mel is a female. I've not met her but I believe she works in the MR office & sometimes posts MR events & other news in their forums. From what I've been told by fellers who've met her, she's a cutie & certainly welcome here.
Little_Mel - - - sorry for the confusion.  I will have to make a point of saying hi to you the next time I am at the MR.  Thanks Bob and Jagged for correction.  Still, thank the bar staff and chefs for the fine dining.  MrTShirt
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837