Author Topic: REVIEW: Petite Blonde Hollie of Inez's  (Read 9074 times)

Offline Slednx

• Hoser Family Member
  • Not a sex tourist.
REVIEW: Petite Blonde Hollie of Inez's
« on: February 18, 2016, 01:17:50 PM »
Bottom line, the changes continue at Mona's and Inez's. They're bringing in top quality women, different flavors and I think they will continue to draw even more of the Monger crowd away from the Reno/Carson houses based on no game, fair pricing and incredible parties!

...after a few minutes of talking to Peter, she came out in a little white jacket with pink booty shorts. Petite, hardbody around 5' with just the nicest one-handed curved ass! Such a pretty face, she was very nice to look at. We sat at the bar and talked about everything form top shelf Vodkas to scents that we like. She's got a great personality and had me laughing over some of the things she revealed about herself. After about 20 minutes, we headed to her room.

If you're an ass guy, you're gonna be in heaven! I just took my time standing up with foreplay, she let me take charge of the party like I always do. She's the real deal when it comes to GFE, no this or that, how about everything I wanted and desired. A great kisser BTW. For a girl just starting out, I didn't experience any awkwardness or hesitation in the bedroom. Very comfortable and excellent at her craft. I massaged her body after our first round which consisted of me standing up by the side of bed, her on her back. Nice toned body, she was a bit sore on her legs, a competitive long distance runner I found out, happy to run my hands over her. The massage transitioned to some nice erotic activity and ended up with round two consisting of her laying on her side and finishing in the surfboard position. There was very little down time in this party, she most certainly got everything out of me and my penis. Our timing with one another could not have been better.

I found the sexual chemistry to be there from the get go with her, a comfort level that began in the parlor and continued throughout the party. I think she's great! I'm a picky fuck and so is Mr. Happy, we both approved of this young lady and left happy and wanting to return as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 01:24:17 PM by Slednx »
"Slednxxx not always the nicest guy online but this guy is truly a master and knows his game. Face to face he's good guy. I like him even if he doesn't believe it" - Flyfisher. I believed you dude, wish there were more like you.

Offline Lomez

• High Roller
Re: REVIEW: Petite Blonde Hollie of Inez's
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 02:05:42 PM »
Good info and it is a compliment to the owners that this is what we have come to expect of Mona's and Inez;s, in this case.

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 02:36:18 PM »
As always, great report. The spinner blondes at Inez's seem to be an A+ thing. Maybe more like an extra credit thing.
And hey...
I figure if it's good enough for Sled, it's most certainly good enough for the rest of us :)
HD

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, 03:21:34 PM »
Good info Sled!   I've seen her on the website - now I'm sold!   
History will absolve me

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2016, 07:05:26 PM »
Good review, Sled!  I just hope that Hollie plans to stick around for awhile.  :)   

Offline Max Wood

• Hoser Family Member
  • NO PM's
    • BrothelLife
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, 07:35:49 PM »
I have a lot of respect for Sled, he knows what he knows. A review such as this is a testament to just how much the Elko area has improved over the last year or so. They've gone from really fucking good to best in show.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2016, 07:47:04 PM »
I have a lot of respect for Sled, he knows what he knows. A review such as this is a testament to just how much the Elko area has improved over the last year or so. They've gone from really fucking good to best in show.
Definitely...
I love hearing trip reports from the new guys, and I especially like hearing it from vets, since it provides a more seasoned perspective.
Thanks again Sled
HD

Offline wayne208

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2016, 11:00:11 PM »
Great Review Sled Thanks .. I think it is Great that Inez's is no Longer just Asian .. I Do like the Different Favors .. ;)

Offline bones

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2016, 08:32:48 AM »
Big thumbs up Sled, a straight direct honest report. As par for your info top rate knows how to put the facts down in a method easy to read. Keep it coming.

bergerman

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2016, 09:59:43 AM »
Glad to hear you and 'Mr. Happy' had a great time! Thanks for the report.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2016, 11:31:51 AM »
Bottom line, the changes continue at Mona's and Inez's. They're bringing in top quality women, different flavors and I think they will continue to draw even more of the Monger crowd away from the Reno/Carson houses based on no game, fair pricing and incredible parties!

...after a few minutes of talking to Peter, she came out in a little white jacket with pink booty shorts. Petite, hardbody around 5' with just the nicest one-handed curved ass! Such a pretty face, she was very nice to look at. We sat at the bar and talked about everything form top shelf Vodkas to scents that we like. She's got a great personality and had me laughing over some of the things she revealed about herself. After about 20 minutes, we headed to her room.

If you're an ass guy, you're gonna be in heaven! I just took my time standing up with foreplay, she let me take charge of the party like I always do. She's the real deal when it comes to GFE, no this or that, how about everything I wanted and desired. A great kisser BTW. For a girl just starting out, I didn't experience any awkwardness or hesitation in the bedroom. Very comfortable and excellent at her craft. I massaged her body after our first round which consisted of me standing up by the side of bed, her on her back. Nice toned body, she was a bit sore on her legs, a competitive long distance runner I found out, happy to run my hands over her. The massage transitioned to some nice erotic activity and ended up with round two consisting of her laying on her side and finishing in the surfboard position. There was very little down time in this party, she most certainly got everything out of me and my penis. Our timing with one another could not have been better.

I found the sexual chemistry to be there from the get go with her, a comfort level that began in the parlor and continued throughout the party. I think she's great! I'm a picky fuck and so is Mr. Happy, we both approved of this young lady and left happy and wanting to return as soon as possible.

Thanks for the review. Like I told everyone before...the flavor of the ice cream is not as important as the quality.  We will continue to add fresh quality talents when we find them.

Peter

BTW....  This is the outfit you were talking about.   :)

ALL LATEST GIRL REVIEWS---<CLICK HERE>                     INEZ'S D&D

Hollieinezdd

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2016, 12:10:57 PM »
Thank you for the kind words.  I look forward to our next party.  I will ask Peter to get some more top shelf alcohol for us.  :)

Hollie

asianrubymonas

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2016, 11:10:34 PM »
I cannot wait for her next trip to elko so we can do doubles together.  We are almost the same size too. 

It will be fun to see and work with her at Mona's too... Cannot wait to try a double with her.

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2016, 11:12:37 PM »
Thank you so much for the review.  It took awhile for me to get Hollie here as we had been speaking for like 6 months.  I am so excited and it just says never give up!

All LATEST GIRL REVIEWS---<MONA'S>---<INEZ'S>---<SPINNER-CITY>

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2016, 10:45:20 AM »
Hollie is the real deal.  Everything is there in a small tight package.  Nothing overly exaggerated on her frame.   I feel so blessed to have Hollie in our house. 
ALL LATEST GIRL REVIEWS---<CLICK HERE>                     INEZ'S D&D