Author Topic: Easter in Elko (Sheldon, then Kennedy)  (Read 5156 times)

griszi

Easter in Elko (Sheldon, then Kennedy)
« on: March 28, 2016, 05:46:04 PM »
The way my work schedule played off of the Easter Holiday I decided to make my first trip to Elko. Being new to the board, I decided not to make a specific review of a Lady, but to make a trip report which includes some details on the parties I had:

Day 1: I left home early Easter Sunday and made good time arriving at the Red Lion at 4:30 pm even having spent an hour at the Eldorado in Reno, grabbing lunch and refueling (+$18 on the Penny slots!). My room was nice for my standards w/ a balcony and ashtrays <-- it's hard to find smoking rooms these days. I took a nap, had some dinner (which consisted of Albertsons + the in-room microwave). Around 10pm I headed to Mona's:

Sunday Night @ Mona's: I am kind of a 'social awkward' but the Bartender and the others were nice. I got a water and took a line up. There were only two girls in the lineup I think mainly because it was 10pm on Easter Sunday and I walked in unannounced. I quickly grabbed up Sheldon...

Sheldon is very talkative which helps because I am very dull. We agreed to a 45 because I was a bit tired from being on the road 9 hours. She starts me off with a BJ and then climbs on top for CG. She hops and bounces like the Easter Bunny, then shifts to a grind at just the right time. Several seconds after she shifts her grind I let off a pop and she shifts again just at the perfect moment back to bouncing, so I fully release. She lies down next to me and talks me up for a while and jumps up "ok lets try again!" She talked me through getting the HJ -- I think some might not believe they can be very good -- but I was already knowing that a good HJ can be bliss. And it was. It was, to date, the best HJ I have ever gotten for pop #2 in under 45 minutes. Thank you Mona's!

I woke up feeling charged and setup an appointment to see Kennedy at 4pm:

Kennedy was way more beautiful than I expected from the pics. She is super hot. She is very tall and has the most softest smoothest bottom side of a woman I have ever experienced. She was easygoing. A note on Kennedy: She has a certain style and it's 'sass' really; in the same way a stripper slaps her ass against the curb around the stage, gets up and struts away with the hand; she turn on the 'sass.' I picked up on it and it was cool with me, I liked her attitude because the party was so PSE. She strips down (I'm still clothed) and I'm nervous, it was snowing outside, I look younger than I am, etc. But I made sure for the trip to trim down so I was slightly fuzzy to bald from my ears to my toes and I think she liked that. She gave me compliments that I wasn't used to getting from a woman. She gives me a super BJ with gagging and slobber and everything! She likes to watch herself in the mirror too and she is in very good shape so she can twerk from seated princess position. Then she climbs on the bed with a lot of visual action: Showing me how she looks doggy, showing me how she looks missionary, then back to doggie. Upon suggestion I take her from behind which was soo awesome. A number of seconds later I pop hard -- I think I said this already: she has best big smooth soft booty I have ever experienced, and she is thin around the waist. We talked for a while and I actually thought the party was pretty much over because I only got a 30, but she as well jumps up, "let's go again." She commences with an Allstar BJ while I lie down and when it came time to move on I asked if she would ride me. She has a bald p* which is pretty and plump. But she likes it from behind so we go back at that. Her ass is soo great! I have to admit though I was completely drained so I had to bow out because I went flaccid and she had gone to extraordinary lengths to get me going again as it was. I had nothing left. She is very cool and sassy, so if you want to pick her just be prepared for her style which I personally think goes along with her PSE doggy-style.

The plan was to party each day Sun, Mon, Tues, but I am so completely fulfilled right now that I am ready to just hit the road tomorrow. Thank you Mona's for the hospitality and ease at which I could meet the girls each time. I am kind of a nervous guy, but I had an awesome Easter weekend! I look forward to coming back.

bergerman

Re: Easter in Elko (Sheldon, then Kennedy)
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 06:23:34 PM »
Good job, Griszi! A couple of nice looking ladies right there! Have fun on your future trips!

griszi

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 12:15:48 AM »
I just made sure that a) the ladies got a price that they were happy with and b) that I had extraordinary grooming/hygiene

Both tips I got from topics on the board here. :)  thanks guys

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 02:18:25 AM »
Thank you so much for the feedback!

I am so glad you had fun and I think we may have met today.  If you are still in town feel free to come by.   It would be great to chat it up!

kennedymonas

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 02:29:57 AM »
+1
 Hey sweetheart I really enjoyed you too ???????? 
 I'll be here waiting for round two 💋

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 06:03:41 AM »
Well done! Great report. Kennedy is a babe it seems. So, I guess the moral of the story is...Elko kicks ass. Lol
Thanks for the report!
HD

griszi

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2016, 10:30:27 PM »
Hey Gents just an update . . . round 2, IMHO, started out LME and after her patented DS was GFE in so many different dimensions ;) she's real sweet !

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 10:33:22 PM »
Hey Gents just an update . . . round 2, IMHO, started out LME and after her patented DS was GFE in so many different dimensions ;) she's real sweet !

Was that Kennedy?
HD

griszi

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 10:42:00 PM »

Was that Kennedy?
HD

It was Kennedy! I dropped in just before I hit the road and the house was real warm. I politely asked if I could see Kennedy again and they brought her out.  It was pretty cool to party with the same girl on consecutive days. :)

griszi

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2016, 12:25:14 AM »

I can't actually find this acronym I used LME; opps, I think I meant TLC .. it was TLC, seated pretty princess style. lol.

Offline Gus

• Regular
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2016, 02:27:02 PM »
I'm glad you had a good time,  griszi. FWIW, I had a truly lousy party with Sheldon about 24 hours later. She was bitchy and uncooperative the whole time. I should have walked.
The three most important words in life are Yes! Thank you! and Wow!

griszi

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2016, 04:33:56 PM »
I'm glad you had a good time,  griszi. FWIW, I had a truly lousy party with Sheldon about 24 hours later. She was bitchy and uncooperative the whole time. I should have walked.

Uh oh. I say she was talkative, but she interrupted me often (I kind of like that I think). I know she imagined the age gap (I'm certainly younger) was more than it really was. I already look young and the more I disrobe, the younger I get. I guess my session was kind of DOM without the beatings.

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2016, 01:40:33 AM »
Hey Gus,
Sorry to hear about this.  I would love to make it right for you feel free to inbox me anytime or call me at the main number.  We have tons of girls that I am sure can make you happy in the future.  My sincere apologizes.

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
Kennedy tour extended until 5/1 or later...
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2016, 08:32:19 PM »
Kennedy has decided to extend her Tour at least until 5/1/16.  Please come by and see this well reviewed hottie!