Author Topic: My Elko Trip  (Read 2850 times)

wayne208

My Elko Trip
« on: June 11, 2016, 11:18:40 PM »
I left California and 10 Hours Later I was in Elko .. They had a Mining Exhibit going on so Hotel rooms were Very Hard to Find .  After finding a room I headed to Mona's to Check on Abby and My Plans for a Morning Party ..  Abby was as Pretty and Nice as Ever so I decided on a Short Party to Sort of Warm Us both up . Abby is so Sweet and Kind that Partying with Her is a Blast ..The Short Part was Great and afterwards I decided to sit at the Bar for awhile ... I was looking forward to My Early Morning Party with Her when Hiking Guy showed up . So we got a Chance to Catch up and Compare Notes on different Things even though the Bar was full .The next Day  I arrived at the time Abby and I  had decided on and She was wearing a Dress that Looked Fantastic on Her .. This early Morning Party was the Best I have had with anyone in the past Year .  Abby makes every Party Special and is Fun to be with .. Thank You Abby For everything .. I am sorry I forgot the Agate Rock I Promised You ..Between Partying with Abby and Running around with Hiking Guy This was a Great Trip ... I am sure that Hiking Guy will add his side of the Story

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
Re: My Elko Trip
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 09:47:49 AM »
+1
Wayne,
Thanks for the trip report!
I knew I loved Elko for some reason LOL
Never met Abby, but it's obvious everyone round here loves her, so I'm glad you were able to see her.
Glad Hiking Guy's still at it as well
HD

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 10:20:45 AM »
Sounds like another fun trip, Wayne!  Abby is a cool lady and it was nice meeting her when I was in Elko in April.  Oh, and knowing HG, he's too busy partying to ring in with an update ...LOL.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 10:38:40 AM »
Sounds like another fun trip, Wayne!  Abby is a cool lady and it was nice meeting her when I was in Elko in April.  Oh, and knowing HG, he's too busy partying to ring in with an update ...LOL.

Yep! I'm about to head out for party #5 (this one at Donna's in Wells) and before I leave I plan to have my 3rd party with Abby at Mona's--I just HAD to get in one more party with Abby than Wayne did!

The Hiking Guy

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 02:58:36 AM »
Glad you guys had fun with Abby!  She is great and we are glad to have her at Mona's!