Author Topic: Elko  (Read 2670 times)

Ebadger9

Elko
« on: September 14, 2009, 05:25:22 PM »
+1
Gettin' the itch again, so sometime this weekend I'll be headed North.  I took off Friday and Monday.  Won't be up there three nights though, most likely one or two depending on when I leave.  Maybe I'll do a loop run...you just never know!

ovr-da-hill

Re: Elko
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 06:51:22 PM »
Let us know if Annie is back at Inez's.  Don't know when I will get back out there but was wondering if her "vacation" was permanent.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 06:56:12 PM »
Gettin' the itch again, so sometime this weekend I'll be headed North.  I took off Friday and Monday.  Won't be up there three nights though, most likely one or two depending on when I leave.  Maybe I'll do a loop run...you just never know!

Well, if you do a loop run and make it to Reno or Mound House, you might think about joining Ex_Okie and I since we'll be there. I'm arriving at LoveRanch Saturday night, staying in Carson City, and plan to head up to Reno, staying at the Peppermill, Sunday afternoon and probably end up at the Wildhorse/Mustang for a party and some "scouting". I don't head back home until Wednesday morning. Regardless, if 3 of us out-of-towners from SIN are in Nevada that weekend, there should be lots of postings from us on this board so that the stay-at-homers can envy us and sulk.  :)

It would be great if you could join us too.

afriend

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 07:58:55 PM »
+1
Regardless, if 3 of us out-of-towners from SIN are in Nevada that weekend, there should be lots of postings from us on this board so that the stay-at-homers can envy us and sulk. 
This is why I'd like to live out there.  >:(

Have fun and post often,
afriend

Ebadger9

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 08:31:26 PM »
+1

Well, if you do a loop run and make it to Reno or Mound House, you might think about joining Ex_Okie and I since we'll be there. I'm arriving at LoveRanch Saturday night, staying in Carson City, and plan to head up to Reno, staying at the Peppermill, Sunday afternoon and probably end up at the Wildhorse/Mustang for a party and some "scouting". I don't head back home until Wednesday morning. Regardless, if 3 of us out-of-towners from SIN are in Nevada that weekend, there should be lots of postings from us on this board so that the stay-at-homers can envy us and sulk.  :)

It would be great if you could join us too.
I expect that you'll be seeing me Saturday!  There are a couple of ladies at TLR that I've been interested in seeing for some time. 

Anyone else?   ;D

Offline bones

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 08:45:42 AM »
If you pass through Ely take a break and check out the places there giving us a scouting report.

katietaylor

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2009, 05:19:57 PM »
I'll be here at the Love Ranch! You better say hello.

Ebadger9

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2009, 11:42:56 PM »
+1

As I type this, I must admit that I'm a little drunk.  I blame the bartender at Inez's (Wayne, whom I've never met before).  He's a great guy.  I told him to recommend something, and he chose a sake bomb.  WOW...

Inez's had 5 ladies available: Coco, Sophia, Wendy, Cindy, and Linda.  Coco was busy, so I chose Sophia.  She's lookin' good guys!  And completely shaved.  I know some guys don't like the shaved look, but I sure do!  I had one of my best parties with Sophia in a LoooooooNG time!  Everything about the party was fantastic.

Afterwards, I had the drink with Wayne, and I wanted to meet the new ladies.  Cindy was brought out.  Not necessarily my type, and after about 15 minutes and  40 "no, not tonights", I headed back/stumbled back to Stockman's.

Tomorrow I head for Reno.  I know Hiking Guy's got something lined up with Charmed Love (whom I'm also hoping to meet this trip), and I'm looking forward to hopefully meeting Kimberly Love.

Katie, there'll be a few of us stopping by, and we'll definitely be saying hello!

Good night and God speed!

afriend

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2009, 12:02:12 AM »
Thanks for the update on tonights happenings at Inez's.  Glad you were able to walk back to Stockman's without too much problem. 

One of you gentlemen need to say hello personally for me to Kalli, Katie, Jordan, Charmed, Kimberly and Chloe...  Actually just say hello to all the ladies at The Love Ranch for me.  That way if I forget anyone I'm covered.  ;D

You keep on posting... all of us will keep reading.

Take care and have fun,
afriend