Author Topic: Alice Took Me to Wonderland  (Read 6649 times)

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Alice Took Me to Wonderland
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2016, 11:17:23 AM »
If I recall...the term "le petit mort" (meaning the little death in French) is a euphemism for an orgasm. So please, go die a little on your next party :)
I will leave behind a bit of my "essence."  That's as far as I intend to go. 
I promise to "tap out" if the ladies smother me too much with their boobs or anything else that might be between me and breathing.
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

CaseyCross

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2016, 07:24:54 PM »
Alice Took Me to Wonderland

Spent some time with Alice Little today.  She is super sweet, super sexy, small enough to fit in my duffel bag and take back home.  I started out pretty nervous as this is a major directional change in my life.  Alice sensed that and sat down with me in the parlor and we just talked until I was ready for my trip to Wonderland.

Alice was easy to negotiate with.  She loves me so she gave me all the discounts.  (Well, she was fair in discussions and gave me the firefighter/EMT rate.) Alice got to "show me the ropes" in a few different ways- this was my first brothel visit, and she introduced me to light bondage with literal rope.  That was good.  Nothing wrong with Alice's domme style.  I just don't know for sure if it's my thing.  But I tried it.  Anyway, I may try again next year with a bit more of an idea what I would want to experience.  We won't dwell on that except to say that you can get a good idea about bondage from an expert like Alice and I could stand to learn my knots.

After untying me, Alice massaged my back and shoulders.  We didn't spend considerable time on that because the best was yet to come.  She and I experienced a round-the-world of sex.  And here's where the sexual dynamo in her came out.  Again, it was my first experience in brothels and bondage, and I felt kind of nervous then weird about being there.  Alice suggested maybe even the altitude had something to do with it.  I thought it was probably the newness of the experience and being (lightly) whipped by Alice.  Although Alice put me at ease, it was apparent that "finishing" what I started would be a problem.  I mean, no problem starting and Alice is exciting enough to hold my arousal, but between all other factors, I couldn't manage to "pop" as some like to say.  It turned out that wasn't a problem.  I actually felt sorry for Alice as she kept going and going and going.  She was determined to know that I got what I needed.  She said it didn't bother her a bit to just keep going.  Finally, I was satisfied (in the way guys like to be satisfied).  I truly believe that if I needed another half hour of constant coitus, Alice would easily have kept up.  Oh to be young and full of caffeine and energy.  And Alice's kisses were worth as much as everything else about the party.

I am certain I will see Alice again this visit as long as our schedules mesh.  I kidded her about becoming too popular for me to get an appointment with her in the future, but she humbly accepted my praise and said it wouldn't be so.

I would love to do a 2 Girl party with Alice, she is such a cutie! A bondage, dominant/submissive party with her entices me. Great review, Just Another Guy.   

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2016, 08:09:59 AM »
I would love to do a 2 Girl party with Alice, she is such a cutie! A bondage, dominant/submissive party with her entices me. Great review, Just Another Guy.   
I have done a 2-girl with Alice and Roxanne twice.  It is heaven.  Alice and I both have huge crushes on Roxanne and can fall in love with her eyes during passionate kisses and embraces, and nobody provides better sex than Alice- Nobody.  Such a wonderful combination. 
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

AliceLittle

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2016, 09:37:05 AM »
I have done a 2-girl with Alice and Roxanne twice.  It is heaven.  Alice and I both have huge crushes on Roxanne and can fall in love with her eyes during passionate kisses and embraces, and nobody provides better sex than Alice- Nobody.  Such a wonderful combination.

It's probably one of my favorite parties to have, I'm so glad to have shared Roxanne with you twice...but I can't wait to see how the next party compares.  So excited!

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2016, 11:52:06 AM »
It's probably one of my favorite parties to have, I'm so glad to have shared Roxanne with you twice...but I can't wait to see how the next party compares.  So excited!
We both speak fondly of Roxanne, but I like to believe Alice is saying that partying with "me" is what makes it...probably one of [her] favorite parties to have.
- Steve Martin

AliceLittle

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2016, 12:19:34 AM »
I totally got to play with roxanne again today and it was really hot. Yes, this statement requires glow text.

AliceLittle

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2017, 11:19:27 AM »
Please help me and Roxanne party again soon <3

[attachment deleted by admin]

DXanatos

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2017, 08:49:07 AM »
I would love to get the chance to party with the both of you.  Not sure I'll be able to next visit, but I definitely want to try soon.

AliceLittle

« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2017, 11:18:30 AM »
I would love to get the chance to party with the both of you.  Not sure I'll be able to next visit, but I definitely want to try soon.

We'd love that.  I'll have to introduce you to her next time.

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2017, 01:20:35 PM »
You do realize you and Roxanne can party again anytime you want to, don't you?
- Steve Martin

AliceLittle

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2017, 11:38:44 AM »

I do, and we do, but there is a different dynamic with a fun guy involved.

DXanatos

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2017, 11:49:33 AM »

I do, and we do, but there is a different dynamic with a fun guy involved.

I volunteer as tribute!

AliceLittle

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2017, 11:55:31 AM »
lol Hun see you soon, we'll see about your volunteering then.

DXanatos

« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2017, 12:51:45 PM »
I was glad to be your tribute this weekend lol

AliceLittle

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2017, 02:55:28 PM »
Hopefully I'll have you volunteer again in June.