Author Topic: Sorry folks! Hope you're having a great time!  (Read 877 times)

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
Sorry folks! Hope you're having a great time!
« on: July 22, 2016, 10:06:51 AM »
Looks like the mongers are having a fantastic time!  Wish I was there!  :(

I have been laid up after my second foot surgery.  (one on each foot, 2nd one in 3 months)

While digging around my Plantar stuff they did a safari and found some extra ankle cartilage from past sports injuries they decided to remove.  Sure hurts now more than the first surgery, but hoping for benefits in the long run.

Drugs R kinda working, but don't make me totally coherent and having a hard time sleeping.  I've been grumpy for being laid up and not able to go this year, so I'm enjoying all the updates and stuff to lift my spirits. Keeep um cuming!

Thanks,
Q

jadecapri

Re: Sorry folks! Hope you're having a great time!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 01:00:54 PM »
Hey Q, I am so sorry you are in pain. I wish I could do something to help. Would you feel better if I send you a picture? I will send it anyways hehe.
Feel better and keep us updated.  :-* :-*

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 01:26:43 PM »
We need a multi bed ambulance that can haul around us gimpy guys.

We could just roll into a room for a party, bed and all.

We could call the ambulance the LPIN Gathering Party Bus.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Borg1

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 01:41:14 PM »
I just checked on something.  Sure enough I was right.  Q's post was made from Reno!  Sorry, Q.  Can't let ya go on with this farce any longer.  Mongers, Q is among you!  Or is that just one of his alternate realities?

Mikey

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 02:10:11 PM »
Q, hope you have a speedy recovery, and we'll see you next year. Luckily it wasn't your typing hand, then we'd be without adult supervision. ::)

Offline niceguy eddie

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2016, 03:10:17 AM »
Q, sorry to hear you had to go through that surgical ordeal.

I hope you recover quickly. 

If you have any painkillers left over--especially Oxy, I'm sure we can find some interested buyers.

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2016, 10:00:38 AM »

Looks like the mongers are having a fantastic time!  Wish I was there!  :(

I have been laid up after my second foot surgery.  (one on each foot, 2nd one in 3 months)

While digging around my Plantar stuff they did a safari and found some extra ankle cartilage from past sports injuries they decided to remove.  Sure hurts now more than the first surgery, but hoping for benefits in the long run.

Drugs R kinda working, but don't make me totally coherent and having a hard time sleeping.  I've been grumpy for being laid up and not able to go this year, so I'm enjoying all the updates and stuff to lift my spirits. Keeep um cuming!

Thanks,
Q

You should have called Dr. Crusher ...LOL.  She would have gotten you back on your feet in no time.   ;D

Hopefully, those of us who could not attend LPIN Gathering this year for whatever reason, will be able to make it out to Reno for next years event.  8)