Author Topic: Review Katrina at MONAS Ranch  (Read 4832 times)

kjcook

Review Katrina at MONAS Ranch
« on: July 24, 2016, 01:45:05 PM »
Made my way to Monas Ranch last night to party with the aptley named Huricane Katrina. As usual my job ran late so I  did a late night slash early morning party. I've always had good experiences being the last part of the evening and last night was no exception. Met at the bar for a quick drink and I have to say pictures are nice but in person is the only way. Very laid-back quick conversation at the bar very intelligent young lady. Negotiations were  a breeze. We got to the room we undressed revelling all of  her slim and trim frame complemented by natural 34 C  cups great nipples as well. She has quite a few tattoos some you only see in the privacy of her room all very tasteful and nicely done. Tattooed women have become one of my favorite turn on in my later years. I also have to say  women with just a bit of hair left on their cookie is a great fire starter. Needless to say me and my one-eyed brother were ready to go in an instant. Many positions great oral if it wouldnt have been 4 a.m. I would have booked the 2nd hour ah but there's always tonight. As usual Monas Ranch keeps producing classy top shelf ladies. I would recommend if you get the chance come in and see Katrina. I woke up this morning feeling a little like the Gulf Coast and the Superdome because she did Rock Me Like a Hurricane I will definitely be back for another round thanks thanks for the awesome party Katrina and I said before keep bringing in the talent and I'll keep spending the kids inheritance LOL

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Review Katrina at MONAS Ranch
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 03:49:13 PM »
Thank you for the review!

Katrina is getting a lot of feedback do not miss out!

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 11:36:51 PM »
Way to go man. Sounds like she ravaged you pretty hard...as to be expected from a hurricane! Lol

Who needs inheritance anyway? Lol
HD

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 02:11:58 AM »
Additional kind words about Katrina here:

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=23615.0

asianrubymonas

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 12:54:23 PM »